Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    *shrug*. I'm still a bit short of finishing Azsuna and I'm halfway to 103. Sounds like someone thinks the main zone objectives are the only quests you need to do. There's plenty more to find around the zone, plus bonus objectives.
    I hit 110 with all main quests completed in stormheim + highmountain (+ some extra non-main quests but not all) and 3 main quests in aszuna + valsharaha (to hit friendly with fractions)

I got to level 110 with 3 zones, had to do one at max level

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The first guy that hit 110 said it takes all the quest zones, plus dungeons and order hall to get 110 neatly.
    I'm halfway through my second zone and halfway through level 105. On Beta I got max level doing each dungeon once, plus two and a half zones. It's certainly not all those requirements.

I got to 110 and still have lots of quest left. Used handy Notes while lvling. got all rares and treasures (:
    Nooo noooo! Yes

Deleted
    Yeah, had the same problem. Not that early but I was stuck after 1/4 109 to 110. First Expansion I had to search for quests to even hit maxlevel.

Kinda weird and unexpected, but I decided to do the quests for all the dungeons to finish off my last level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did 4 out of the 5 maps and i was 110 well before i finished the 4th you skipped quite a bit.

Do other side quests too, I like them too much. Also, bonus objectives and dungeon quest, at the start of 4rd zone I was 110 level. You can leveling easy, there is everything enough for you

I left stormheim at 103 and still had lot of quests left out.. I moved to azsuna to do the blacksmith quests and will stay there for leveling now.

I really dont know how you managed to not level to 110. Seems to me that you skipped a lot of quests. Try to find an addon that show quests on map. I think wholy and grail does this..

I also did bonus objectives when i had quests in the area
    .. I didnt go out of my way to do them. Also i didnt do any dungeon...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Hey, I am 104 and a quarter and I just finished Azsuna (the first zone I did)

You must have skipped a lot.

Well, I've just dinged 110 and I don't even have Highmountain started. Do dungeons after finishing the zone, you'll receive tons of exp. Also, Class Halls missions with experience. Once in a time try PvP. Don't forget to log out in Dalaran to be rested.
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2016-09-02 at 08:18 AM.

105 and not finish second zone .

It seems that a lot of people has problem with this.. If this scenario has never happened before, it must be some bad design. Do not blame players that they do not do BONUS (i repeat BONUS, not MUST DO) objectives. I hadnt problem with lvling to 110, but i feel that atleast one lvling zone is missing. This design isnt alt friendly because you have to always go through that 4 zones.. You cant miss any zone like it was before in Cata, Wotlk, even in pandaria.

Deleted
    What is up with all the guys who brag about their treasures? Almost none of them give exp (maybe 10% do), also rares are mostly a waste of time.
    OP probably finished loremaster, loremaster is not enough to reach 110. You need those dungeon quests from each area and also most optional quests and most bonus areas. Unless you are ultra casual and 50% of your daily routine is doing your profession quests which will then help you to fill any gap...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    OP probably finished loremaster, loremaster is not enough to reach 110.
    I find that very unlikely. I hit 110 just shy of finishing my third zone. I hadn't even set foot in Stormheim. Yeah, I did all the bonus objectives, the rares, and treasures. You telling me that those account for three full levels? Not a chance. The OP is simply lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Do dungeons after finishing the zone, you'll receive tons of exp..
    you will recive 120k exp from quest x4 = 480k + little experience from mobs in there which is negligible - hardly a ton of exp since its 2/3 of a level -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    It seems that a lot of people has problem with this.. If this scenario has never happened before, it must be some bad design. Do not blame players that they do not do BONUS (i repeat BONUS, not MUST DO) objectives. I hadnt problem with lvling to 110, but i feel that atleast one lvling zone is missing. This design isnt alt friendly because you have to always go through that 4 zones.. You cant miss any zone like it was before in Cata, Wotlk, even in pandaria.
    its not missing - they lowered the xp gains compared to beta significantly while pushing live - in beta you really coudl ding 110 from doin 2,5 zone

Kill boars, lots and lots of boars.

On a serious note though: I dinged while done almost nothing in stormheim, never went out of my way to do bonus objectives and did only 1 dungeon (even that was without the quest). Seems like you skipped a lot of content, a lot of em.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-09-02 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    Then you haven't done all quests/objectives, if you're only 107. I am current (though slacking) at 106, and I've only done 2 zones.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I was already 110 when I started to do quests in Highmountain (my last zone). I did every possible quest I found, even LW and Skinning. I did all the dungeon quests + one extra dungeon at launch.

To me it seems you have skipped way too many quests and bonus objectives

Chiming in here. Done 4 dungeons, done most of the bonus objectives, and I am about 1/3 of my way through my 3rd zone and I am about level 107.5
    RETH

I don't even know how this is possible. I'm currently at 103 on my Warlock and I am not even done with Highmountain. And, I am a Stone's throw away from 103 on my Hunter and I finished Stormheim.