Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really get how people are having this issue. I've done exactly 1 dungeon, and I've not gone out of my way to do any bonus objectives. I've only done the ones that were naturally done from just questing.

I've only just began my 2nd zone and I just hit 104.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I don't really get how people are having this issue. I've done exactly 1 dungeon, and I've not gone out of my way to do any bonus objectives. I've only done the ones that were naturally done from just questing.

I've only just began my 2nd zone and I just hit 104.
    Indeed, we were 104½ when we completed Stormheim.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    ive just finished azsuna and barely started stormheim and im 105 :\

I've only done one zone on my warrior (Stormheim) and a little bit into Highmountain, and I'm well into level 105. I do all bonus quests, but no dungeons, and I'm not having any trouble. I didn't have any trouble on the beta either. Those bonus objectives are a big chunk of experience, though.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    i hit 110 and was halfway my 4th map. I did all the quests i could find along the way too, bonus objectives, rare mobs and treasures. Also remember to do the dungeon quests u get at the end of each zone.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk how this is possible as Stormheim and Highmountain each gave me 4 1/2 levels, leaving me to top off barely from touching Azsuna. And thats w/ collecting all the treasures, but purposely ignoring rares, unless they gave AP or pet drops, not item drops.

No dungeons until 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    My husband dinged 110 yesterday, I asked him if he felt he ran out of quests because it was a concern of mine. He said not at all, there is plenty to do. He finished the main storyline but still had about halfway to 110 to go, he went back through the zones and found the Nesingway questline in Highmountain. After doing that a few others and bonus objectives he dinged.

I didn't leave Azsuna before 103, there is so much to do I can't imagine it being a problem for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    i hit 110 and was halfway my 4th map. I did all the quests i could find along the way too, bonus objectives, rare mobs and treasures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    He finished the main storyline but still had about halfway to 110 to go
    So even with additional content, it is barely enough to hit 110.

So who's lying again?

On my main that hit 110, I have completed every quest in Azuna and Stormheim, and finished up the Tear of Elune line in Val'sharah. I still have a a couple of bonus objectives in Azuna and Stormheim left, half of Val'shara to do, all of Highmountain to do. I only ran Halls of Valor and Eye of Azshara once for the pillars quest. I have not done much with professions along the way, nothing is above 720. I am not sure what some people are doing to run out of quests along the way to 110.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    So even with additional content, it is barely enough to hit 110.

So who's lying again?
    The main story line is only about half of the quests per zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have done no dungeons, have done 4/7 of the quest line for Highmountain and no other zones have been touched. I did do the Khadgar vessel of the light scenario thing where you defend Exodar. The point is that I'm barely halfway through one zone and I'm halfway through 102. I can't imagine I'm going to run out of quests.

So I'm guessing the ability to fly will be gated behind a silly WoD type meta achievement. In addition to finishing zones to open up world quests, I'm sure treasure hunting completing all the storylines in each zone and doing the bonus objective is going to be required. At least they gave us an incentive this time (the aforementioned world quests) and he have the expectation of what might be required to get flying. In WoD, we had no idea until later, and I had just grinded to 100 with dungeons, leaving far too much world content undone to bother with flying on a continent I hated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I find that very unlikely. I hit 110 just shy of finishing my third zone. I hadn't even set foot in Stormheim. Yeah, I did all the bonus objectives, the rares, and treasures. You telling me that those account for three full levels? Not a chance. The OP is simply lying.
    I don't know on what shadow of a rock you life, but Fragnance leveled xx characters on alpha beta and now fastest on live and streamed it. Your words lacks insight, you just do not know what you did that would make a difference - sorry.

The mandatory quests should allow hitting 110, as otherwise it kills replayability. It is too much to require to do such amount of stupid mob and treasure grinding on each characters, providing everyone has 12+ characters now.

I'm 103.5 and I've done 4 dungeons and I'm just now almost done with my trials in Stormheim, my first zone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    There're more than 1000 quests, so you must have skipped a lot of quests, and many will pop up and you do World Quests, as well as Order Hall progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the objectives in each zone too, they give 40-45k exp a pop. It adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    Personally I think you're pulling our legs here. I went over each zone with a fine toothed comb, doing every quest I found. Val'sharah, Azsuna, then 2/3 of the way through Stormheim I hit 110. Haven't even looked at Highmountain yet. You missed A TON of stuff.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I'm just starting on the third zone and I am lv107. I'm guessing I'm going to be be 110 long before I finish the fourth. My process have been the same - do all the quests you can find, do all the little "special-fill-the-bar" zones in the area and then at the end of the zone do the one dungeon. Proceed to the next area. If I get back to the citadel I do Kaddys quests if he has one or someone else has one. I have not been running a lot of missions. I do pick a lot of flowers and ore while leveling - guess that xp adds up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'm 107 going into highmountain as my last zone. And I know that all i did was the main quest lines for each zone plus whatever chains i've picked up each level. So yeah, you've had to have skipped some chains.

I had this problem during beta, exactly the same. Got the achievement for finishing each area but was only 107.5.

You have to make sure you do the side quests and bonus objectives in each area, and all the quests in your hall and all the quests in Dalaran. Profession quests help a lot too. You don't need to do any dungeons.

But yeah, I know how this feels. Luckily this time I hit 110 right as I finished the last zone.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    In that case you need to go back and do all the quests you missed/skipped.

I'm 108 and I've done Stormheim/Azsuna and half of Val'Sharath