Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. i really hate when i go to a store find a frozen entree or some other such item at the grocery store and i'm like FINALLY something new to try out in this culture forsaken town.....oh NVM it has fucking onions/caramel in it again.
    First, the bold. So like, cook for yourself?

Second, onion is a base ingredient for ALMOST EVERY CUISINE ON EARTH. Get over it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    First, the bold. So like, cook for yourself?

Second, onion is a base ingredient for ALMOST EVERY CUISINE ON EARTH. Get over it.
    i HATE ONIONS. i CANNOT STAND THEM. I REFUSE TO EAT THEM AT ALL. SO NO I WILL NOT GET OVER IT. how about....YOU GET OVER YOURSELF. shocking different people have different tastes i know.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    something is seriously broken with your taste buds then because all beer does not taste the same at all.
    I would disagree. Sure there are hints of flavors and after tastes, but it all generally tastes the same to me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Popular youtubers. Especially gaming related content. They seem to project an attitude of 'you must agree with everything I say!'

'Listen to me, my view on content that is biased because I'm paid to get you to watch is the correct view, all other views are stupid'

Even tho they constantly say that not the case, that how they sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neemo View Post
    Popular youtubers. Especially gaming related content. They seem to project an attitude of 'you must agree with everything I say!'

'Listen to me, my view on content that is biased because I'm paid to get you to watch is the correct view, all other views are stupid'

Even tho they constantly say that not the case, that how they sound.
    what i hate is their fanboys...they are the WORST.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Heroes of the storm...

Why can't people understand league's popularity? It's a fun competitive game where one player can carry. I mean riot kind of fucked up season 6 but previous seasons were fun as hell.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i HATE ONIONS. i CANNOT STAND THEM. I REFUSE TO EAT THEM AT ALL. SO NO I WILL NOT GET OVER IT. how about....YOU GET OVER YOURSELF. shocking different people have different tastes i know.
    I'm a teacher at heart. I can play this game. I taught a friend who only ate grilled cheese and peperoni pizza for years to like brussels sprouts. I can work wonders.

Back OT: people who love their irrational hate of a given thing without being able to define why. /shrug. That can extend to many areas of life. For example, I'm seriously afraid of heights. I've fallen many times. Broken ribs, concussions. Won't do it again. I can at least display the scars.
    Last edited by belfpala; 2016-08-29 at 05:11 AM.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big butts...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    No one can make quality rap, it is an impossibility.
    Still unaware what subjectivity means. While also not having heard all Hip-Hop ever produced, which would mean you're unable to make such a claim.

just lol

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Heroes of the storm...

Why can't people understand league's popularity? It's a fun competitive game where one player can carry. I mean riot kind of fucked up season 6 but previous seasons were fun as hell.
    I have somewhere in the ballpark of 15,000 games played in LoL (across multiple accounts), but now only play Heroes of the Storm. I just find it so much more enjoyable. It's even more fun to watch. A friend and I are going to Blizzcon this year (our first time, yay!) and I told him the only thing I refuse to miss is the HotS finals.

The fact that one player can spiral out of control and carry the game is what ruins League for me. Last I played, other than a few one off games, was when I got invited to the Heroes alpha. I do understand why people can be turned off to HotS though, it's not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I have somewhere in the ballpark of 15,000 games played in LoL (across multiple accounts), but now only play Heroes of the Storm. I just find it so much more enjoyable. It's even more fun to watch. A friend and I are going to Blizzcon this year (our first time, yay!) and I told him the only thing I refuse to miss is the HotS finals.

The fact that one player can spiral out of control and carry the game is what ruins League for me. Last I played, other than a few one off games, was when I got invited to the Heroes alpha. I do understand why people can be turned off to HotS though, it's not for everyone.
    One player can only carry a game if you let them, it's just expecting five randoms to coordinate and take down a better player doesn't work out all the time. The person carrying is either on point or doesn't belong in there elo and that's why they feel unstoppable from my experience.

I could see hots being fun with friends but it's only fun with friends to me and our schedules don't link up often. So I end up playing solo and getting put on the shitty team multiple times is the most soul draining experience ever.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

politics, news.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    politics, news.
    So you prefer to live under a rock? and don't understand why other don't like doing that?

Public places with lots of people. Everyone loves going to these big parties, but it just sound like my own personal nightmare.

Kanye West
    Kim Kardashian
    Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    One player can only carry a game if you let them, it's just expecting five randoms to coordinate and take down a better player doesn't work out all the time. The person carrying is either on point or doesn't belong in there elo and that's why they feel unstoppable from my experience.

I could see hots being fun with friends but it's only fun with friends to me and our schedules don't link up often. So I end up playing solo and getting put on the shitty team multiple times is the most soul draining experience ever.
    I don't know how the balance of LoL is now, but I just remember certain champions spiraling rapidly out of control last I played, which, as said before, was around the time of HotS alpha.

I also completely agree about playing HotS with friends. I never play it alone because I don't hate myself enough to put myself through that
    I don't play HotS anywhere near as much as I played LoL, due to refusing to play it solo, which is probably why I still enjoy it as much as I do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Raisins are awesome! I eat them out of the box and they're fantastic in brownies, cinnamon rolls, oatmeal cookies, and hot oatmeal. You can't find cinnamon rolls with raisins so I stick them in myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Rap, Heavy Metal and Punk "music". I can only stand about 3 seconds of any one of them.

I am not sure what you perception of Metal and Punk is, but it isn't, by any stretch of the imagination all extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The one big one-parties.

I went to 3 parties (2 big, 1 small} throughout my high school life and they were the most boring events Ive ever went through aside from sitting in the dentist office for a few hours. Even hooking up was boring, no idea why, it just felt like I was wasting my time.
    I don't care much for big parties in general. There might be a small few people I actually know, but I feel pretty awkward and out of place when I'm at some party with a huge group of strangers around. I'd rather go to smaller gatherings. I occasionally get together with college friends for stuff like D&D or movies (4-5 of us depending on how many can make it), and I always look forward to that.