Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hunter class design is pretty lackluster. MM is suicide in dungeons atm.

only complaint so far.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    DK-Class order hall or just Order halls in general.
    Also I read that someone hit 110 after barely touching two zones? I completed all 4 and still didnt hit 110. Show me the ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Yes lets go down this stupid list.

Ugh...Okay not understanding why you want to rush it.

I find it hilarious you're defending the 7+ days it can take for GH missions/upgrades, like it's pretty damn funny

Again with the rush lol something makes me think you dont fair well with everything that cant be done within 30mins?

30min >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7 hours for a quest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7 days for a damn upgrade

LOL....? I dont even.....I mean really this has to be a....

Not everyone wants to do mindless questing pleb, holy **** god forbid we have options

Not everyone can take off work or sit for 20 hours a day playing. Gating is there for the other players you play along side with. Start thinking of others.

you have no idea what gating is do you, gating is so you don't complete everything before the devs intend for you to complete. Theres a reason why they did away with pre quests/requirements for raids after BC cause it was a giant waste of time for people to even get into a raid, now they are bringing back these gating requirements cause they don't want us to basically be ilvl 830 in a week. There's also a reason why you see people do the Khadgar meme of the ever so craptastic legendary ring quest cause it was not only gated but it was annoying A F

Wow this guy....Mob scaling gives you total freedom in questing and was the sole reason for no server lag during the launch. Makes me think your just digging at this point.

Did you honestly eat paint chips as a child?, mob lvl has nothing to do with server lag and having a lvl to lvl zone(s) barely made the servers lag in previous expansions

More info please. How so?

look at any sims or pvp footage out there, like MMOchamp and the official forums are swarmed with it

My mains a arcane mage, still topping recount. Yes thats against other mages. L2p?

Stop facing bads, Arcane is actually simming as one of the lowest specs in T19
    you gave some pretty stupid reasons specially the "nah its ok to be gated on basic follower quests", like literally everything you said was stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Umm ... no?
    Pretty damn obvious what happened.
    No, it' pretty damn not obvious.
    By the time of the showdown there was no indication of what the McGuffin looks like (unless you do another area first and know the purpose of the Portrait Room) and how it could be possibly used. No indication why it could possibly used in this particular manner and why should it be remotely as efficient in this particular role.
    What Xavius does looks like a flick of the wrist level of trick - no effort, no visible preparations, no nothing.
    It just so happened that I did Val'sharah first and no, I'm not going to follow a fixed sequence of zones vaunted to be doable in any order just because someone forgot that said order might have impact on how you read the story.

Deleted
    Hmmm... for now the thing that annoys me is that once i hit level 110 i was rather overwhelmed by the amount of things i could go and do.
    - Need to do Suramar quests
    - Need to get friendly with the last faction (I didnt touch the 4th zone yet)
    - Need to level BS and get more plans...

Quote Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
    Also I read that someone hit 110 after barely touching two zones? I completed all 4 and still didnt hit 110. Show me the ways.
    I hit 110 after completing 3. But i have done 4 dungeons and 2 class hall quests between those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
    Lolwut u no happy with Acherus?
    Play a hunter mate.

Deleted
    Although an overwhelmingly positive experience so far, I believe the following could be improved upon:

- Profession Quests. What idiot made these? The drops rates on these quests are back to Vanilla style. "Collect 15 Bear Furs". Fuck me, i had to kill 40 odd bears to get them. Just make this shit 100% drop rate. It's not fun, it's a waste of time.

-Time Gating via Order Hall Missions. Enjoying your Class Campaign? Well here's 5 x 16 hour missions to wait for until you can continue that thing you're loving so much.

-Mob Scaling @110. Don't really know what's going on here. But there's more of a struggle at 110 than when levelling due to scaling. Might be solved by gear? Unsure if or how ilvl will affect Mob scaling. As my character get's better, the kill time shouldn't always remain at 10-15 seconds. There is enjoyment out of 1 shotting lower mobs, too. Not everything has to be a challenge.

-Levelling not as varied as it should be. Quest Burn Out. WoD has the better levelling system. XP should be derived from multiple sources. More XP from treasures/dungeons/bg's. I'm feeling meh about leveling my alts due to the prospect of having to do the same quest slog. Not sure why this is the only real way to level. A step back.

Deleted
    For me the only thing so far is that during questing, you get pointed to the next chapters easily, but being shown to other parts of a zone where there are things to do that are not part of the main story is lacking a lot. I see some zones where I'm thinking "I havent been there and there at all, but it has undiscovered flightpaths". And I show up there, it has a questhub.

Vanishing loot.

In the 90 minutes I've played so far, I've had 3 different "treasures" either refuse to give me anything, disappear before I can actually loot them, or in one case, got looted by somebody else and then vanished.

I did get two of them in the mail after, but it's starting to piss me right off.

Deleted
    4 leveling zones..that's my only issue.

Really bothers me that there is no real distinction between horde and alliance any longer. They don't have their own zones or their own cities or even their own outposts in the questing zones. They share the same class halls, capital cities and quests areas. May as well just merge them at this point.

Also, artifact weapons are just a mini-skill tree hiding in a homogenized weapon that is given to anybody. They are supposed to feel so special but really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Although an overwhelmingly positive experience so far, I believe the following could be improved upon:

- Profession Quests. What idiot made these? The drops rates on these quests are back to Vanilla style. "Collect 15 Bear Furs". Fuck me, i had to kill 40 odd bears to get them. Just make this shit 100% drop rate. It's not fun, it's a waste of time.

-Time Gating via Order Hall Missions. Enjoying your Class Campaign? Well here's 5 x 16 hour missions to wait for until you can continue that thing you're loving so much.

-Mob Scaling @110. Don't really know what's going on here. But there's more of a struggle at 110 than when levelling due to scaling. Might be solved by gear? Unsure if or how ilvl will affect Mob scaling. As my character get's better, the kill time shouldn't always remain at 10-15 seconds. There is enjoyment out of 1 shotting lower mobs, too. Not everything has to be a challenge.

-Levelling not as varied as it should be. Quest Burn Out. WoD has the better levelling system. XP should be derived from multiple sources. More XP from treasures/dungeons/bg's. I'm feeling meh about leveling my alts due to the prospect of having to do the same quest slog. Not sure why this is the only real way to level. A step back.
    I have to agree, there's a lot of positive experiences but the x4 things you listed I just despise in Legion.

Mob scaling at 110 is just hitting me like a steamtrain. Can barely do any of the rares I missed out on previous zones...they hit me so hard that I just gave up.
    Also not fun getting thrown off my mount nearly everywhere I go because every single mob is now 110 for me...Really dislike going back to old zones now because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    Really bothers me that there is no real distinction between horde and alliance any longer.
    I do believe Azeroth has bigger problems than faction distinction right now.

They don't have their own zones
    Good.

or their own cities or even their own outposts in the questing zones. They share the same class halls, capital cities and quests areas. May as well just merge them at this point.
    Now that's a very good idea. Ain't gonna happen though, the worst factionbois out there are in BlizHQ.

Also, artifact weapons are just a mini-skill tree hiding in a homogenized weapon that is given to anybody. They are supposed to feel so special but really don't.
    I have to agree. It's been some time since I hooted so much as when I was at the wall map in paladin hall and my belfgirl was the one and only player in the room without one of the million Ashbringers on her back

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    My mains a arcane mage, still topping recount. Yes thats against other mages. L2p?
    The fire mages in your trash groups need to l2p, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

The fact i have to stop playing and go to work. I seriously haven't had this much fun playing WoW in years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only "weak" point I've encountered is the mission table thing.. I just don't think it's a fun game design choice and I wish they left them back in WoD. Especially the time gated missions for class hall campaign. That's pretty fucked up to me but I'll survive. Plenty of other shit to keep me occupied... like an overwhelming amount of content it's kind of scary how much I still have to do before I can feel "comfortable" afking in Dalaran lol

10+ Year Old Account

Aye, absolutely right. Damn, signing this with my blood.

Scaling is only fun to a point, after hitting 110 its just a pain in the ass tbh. Prof. quests, had a very long debate on that subject this morning on General channel, didn't go well for me (duh), but yes, it is too much, too many, too long. For nothing.

Otherwise loving it so far, loving the new revamped class designs, loving artifacts, lore, quests, dungeons... damn its a very fine looking expansion so far. Hoping for 2nd MoP.

Doesn't actually bother me, I need the mats anyway so meh. Whateves.
    Super frustrating, wish they would have come up with a different system than what is OBVIOUS time gating.

Luckily ilvl doesn't affect mob scaling at all, just player lvl. So gear will make this easier. Still, it's a bit daunting the night and day difference once you first ding 110. Maybe ilvl scaling would have actually helped.

This surprised me actually and I agree with this. Options are good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensxo View Post
    Lol In Val sharah you didn't notice that you could only follow one path to get anywhere? You couldn't get over the branches in that zone...felt more like Blizzard were telling me where to go instead of me just choosing my own path. Much like in Gorgrond in that zone with all the plants n shit...i don't like being restricted in an MMO...if i want to get ontop of that mountain i should be able to get ontop of that mountain. If i want to get over the giant overgrown plant thing that is blocking my path...i should be able too...i shouldn't be forced to run all the way back up the hill to get onto the path that everyone is running on.
    It's just not true. You can climb over the roots and shit and go explore.

Stormheim soundtrack actually does have the howling fjord music in it...go back into the zone and you'll see.
    It's similar and parts of it maybe uses the same instruments. You said it's exactly the same, and again, it's not true.

I get that your just dick riding Blizzard but someone whos played through all expansions...The quality of the zones aren't anywhere near the quality of the zones in WOTLK. The Apexis style questing...when i walk into a zone and i get a stupid bar that says i need to kill x amount of mobs to fill the bar to 100%...yeah...not fun at all.
    Yep I've played though all expansions too. I liked Northrend, but I still feel like the Legion zones have higher quality with more varied quests, voice acting, cinematics, choosing your own path, and scaling zones.
    You don't need to do all the bonus objectives and it's a very small part of the overall questing. They're pretty easy anyways because you basically do them while questing in the zone. Does the progress bar trigger you that hard? Would you feel better if you had a 0/15 mobs killed instead of 0%?
    I get that you're just an angry nerd who just likes hating on everything, but I just don't know why you come here to spread lies instead of leaving the game if you don't like it.