Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blue Item Level on character sheet

I've been looking around online for a few hours and I can not for the life of me figure out why this happened, what it means, or if it's even intended.
    It's only happening on this one toon, who happens to be my only 800+ ilvl character. It's only been happening today, and it's not an addon. I don't have any addons.

I deleted Cache, WTF, Interface... ran a Repair... it's still there. Am I the only one?

Probably that means all your gear is rare or better.

Its because of your iLvl. It will change again to purple at some point.

Ya changes to purple at 840, I'm pretty sure.
    Cool little idea but once you are "purple" it may be a bit silly staying purple from 840 to 1k which we will inevitably help if there is indeed 3 tiers this expansion.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Probably that means all your gear is rare or better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Its because of your iLvl. It will change again to purple at some point.
    I figured that'd be the case. I just can't find any actual discussion or comments about it anywhere.

just reread the post lol... Why would you run a repair for something like this lol?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely will become purple when all your gear is the ilvl for mythic dungeons or higher. 805 is equal to the ilvl of gear found in 110 normal runs.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    just reread the post lol... Why would you run a repair for something like this lol?
    I ran the repair for broken tooltips.

A lot of my multi-line tooltips are missing the first word of each line. Repair didn't fix that, either...

This happened to me aswell after getting the Brokenly Superior achievement.

So my warrior is 919 every piece of gear is 860+ and the text is still white. Like wtf I have the broken superior and pbroken epic achieves but still white.

My text stayed blue until I replaced every blue piece of gear I had. I was 910 but had an 880 blue helm. Purple number once replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    My text stayed blue until I replaced every blue piece of gear I had. I was 910 but had an 880 blue helm. Purple number once replaced.
    Everything is 880+ and epic hence why I have the achieve

This goes back to the start of the xpac.

Equipping purple+ gear over 840 ilvl in EVERY slot is what changes it to purple.

7+ Year Old Account
    2 possible solutions:

1: You need to have full epic gear to have it work. Think it happend on an alt, that had 865, yet had 1 blue item. When it got replaced, the colour turned.

2: Or i was merely having a bug and that it changes with 840.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    This goes back to the start of the xpac.

Equipping purple+ gear over 840 ilvl in EVERY slot is what changes it to purple.
    And like I said everything epic 880+...

No not anymore my bew war alt is 864 ans blue ilvl think 900 is epic now

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    And like I said everything epic 880+...
    No weapons with blue 880 relics?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post
    No weapons with blue 880 relics?
    Nope all 895+

- - - Updated - - -

I did see someone say they had to unequip the artifact weapon then equip a weapon and change back and that fixed it but I won't be able to try that till tomorrow

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    swap your trinket & ring slots around, reverse the spot u usually have em'; been a bugged thing forever w/that 'cheevo. Hope that fixes for ya
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde