Lost Order Hall Quest Line

Ok, granted I'm making this post mostly out of anxiety, but i seem to be way off on my order hall quest line. I'm 110 and I've been playing a lot but i still only have the first two followers and no foreseeable direction. according to some guild mates i should be at 6 or so. That last quest i remember doing was setting up the Artifact knowledge work orders and then it stopped. I made a ticket hoping Blizz could help me out but I'm sure that they have 10K more tickets to get to before mine.
    Does anyone know where I messed up or what I can do to find what I missed. I've been looking for a list of the quests in order so that i can retrace my steps but i cant seem to find any. also i only saw 1 forum post about this in the paladin section and they too are lost.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Brenak; 2016-09-02 at 12:58 PM.
    "Sooner than what we've commonly used Soon™ to refer to."

Whats under your class campaign quest list? You done the 5 missions and gave 100 mats ?

Have you looked anything up on WoWhead? They usually have a good listing for quest chains.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Have you looked anything up on WoWhead? They usually have a good listing for quest chains.
    Yea i checked wowhead they have a list of all of them but they arent in order so i cant really see where i left off

Whats under your class campaign quest list? You done the 5 missions and gave 100 mats ?
    There are no Quests related to my class campaign in my quest log. I dont remember the 5 missions you're referring to. Ive been running all the scouting missions that have come through but i get about 1 - 2 new missions in there a day.

I am in the same situation! I feel like i'm falling behind and there is no indication anywhere in my order hall that indicates I need to be doing anything at all. My other friends are doing so many quests and i'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Hopefully we can get this cleared up.

I was stuck on 2 followers too, until I realized I had completely ingored this quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=42385/lending-a-hand because I had decided to keep Val'sharah for later.

There are additional useful details in the first comment.
    Last edited by Makro; 2016-09-02 at 01:55 PM.

wow that is weird. Val is the last zone I am going to end up just out of random luck. They shouldn't have made it so obscure to actually do this quest. Thanks for the heads up

Omg, thats it! I dropped the quests over there because I though I was done with that zone. Thats exactly where I need to go! Thank you so much!!! Spread the word!

Glad I could help

Preach it man. I've also been stuck at 2 followers at lvl108 wondering wtf is the point of my class hall. Thanks a bunch.

Boy am I glad I asked you guys on here because blizz just answered my ticket and said that they are to busy with all their other tickets to answer mine. Which is fine, totally understand. im sure hey are just absolutely swamped with tickets right now.

Very belated thanks for this. Got stuck the same place, couldn't figure out why I didn't get the specific missions.