RIP SSD... Looking for some deals

Currently searching for a new SSD since mine decided to take a dump on me (day 2 of legion, go figure). If anybody knows of any decent deals please let me know. Thinking 250gb, but willing to go with a 120 for now at the right price.

Thanks

That depends on the budget and where you live/are ordering from.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

OCZ trion 150 series are pretty good for their price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    Currently searching for a new SSD since mine decided to take a dump on me (day 2 of legion, go figure). If anybody knows of any decent deals please let me know. Thinking 250gb, but willing to go with a 120 for now at the right price.

Thanks
    How long have you had it? been hearing a lot of stories of SSD's going to shit, been thinking of scratching it off my build plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    been thinking of scratching it off my build plan.
    Do not.

/10c

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long have you had it? been hearing a lot of stories of SSD's going to shit, been thinking of scratching it off my build plan.
    Where have you been hearing these stories?

I have 4, FOUR, SSDs, and the only SSD I've ever had ANY problems with... was the OCZ Agility 3 I had bought before going Crucial.

It's Crucial that you have an SSD in any gaming computer you build nowadays. hehehehe...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    It's Crucial that you have an SSD in any gaming computer you build nowadays. hehehehe...
    Really subtle Deltrus, really subtle.

For the OP; The bigger size you buy, the more bang for your buck you get usually. Price per GB decreases all the way up to like 2TB.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Really subtle Deltrus, really subtle.

For the OP; The bigger size you buy, the more bang for your buck you get usually. Price per GB decreases all the way up to like 2TB.
    Hehe. It's Crucial that I make puns... it's in my blood! I'm destined for a glorious life of dad-joking to a facepalming wife.

Thankfully price per GB has diminished and the pricing has improved. Remember when it got MORE expensive if you wanted bigger drives, but conversely, they were slower? XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have had the same Patriot SSD since Sandforce controllers came out and it still works like mint. I call bullshit, because most last a really long time, mine is almost 4 years old now.