Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now do your profession quest line

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit 110 yesterday and I had just started Highmountain (last area for me). Finish all bonus objectives, keep up with class hall quests, get all your artifacts, do profession quests, do dungeon quests etc. Don't just focus on questing cause that's probably gonna screw you over.

I hit 110 before finishing my 3'd zone. You're lying/trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its not missing - they lowered the xp gains compared to beta significantly while pushing live - in beta you really coudl ding 110 from doin 2,5 zone
    That happened for me on live with professions, order hall, and bonus objectives.

If you aren't lvl 110 when you completed the last of the 5 zones then i suggest to check your map for areas which are not discovered yet. You probably find new quests there.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    Professions quests seemed to give a lot of XP and I did the bonus objectives whenever they coincided with other quests. Did you do all of your artifact quests? That gives a little bit. I'm about 1/3 to 109 and I still have a lot to do in the last zone I think.

had my 110 at 80% of third zone, its not possible that you are only 107 with 4 done

I dinged 110 and I still had stormheim to do. You're not doing all quests I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone else is posting their comparisons, here's mine:

I hit 110 without touching Highmountain. I've absolutely no idea how you can have done all of the zone quests, and not gotten further than 107.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I don't know on what shadow of a rock you life, but Fragnance leveled xx characters on alpha beta and now fastest on live and streamed it. Your words lacks insight, you just do not know what you did that would make a difference - sorry.
    What are you talking about? My words are real simple: if you do all the quests you will hit 110. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    had my 110 at 80% of third zone, its not possible that you are only 107 with 4 done
    Oh its certainly possible. I think I said earlier, I was 103.? after 2 zones, I'm partway through my last zone and up to 108 now. i gained a level and a half or two I think by doing three dungeons and starting my professions. That helped, and I hope to finish high mountain near 110. I still think there is a bug someplace, or there is something wrong.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was 104 before I left the first zone, youre doing it wrong

Not even possible. I just finished 2 chapters of azuna and completed valsharah before. Almost 105. I am yet to collect treasures and profession stuff. I even completed the exodar questline too. I m just so eager to see whats ahead.

By far the best immersive leveling experience.
    MOAR CHOCOLATE

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    I was 104 before I left the first zone, youre doing it wrong
    Same thing with me. 104 today and just finishing my first zone, Val'sharah (except the dungeons). Ofc I also did fishing (800), skinning (800), did my Tailoring and Class Hall missions, finished the map exploration (for the Lore Master achievement), etc. etc.
    Taking my time, loving so far all of it.

107 doing all zones? 0_p

You must have skipped a lot. I'm about to start my fourth (Highmountain) and I'm 109. I haven't killed any rares, picked up any treasures or done any dungeons. Just zone-, profession-, order hall- and dalaran-quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Similar. I've done most of one zone and am level 103. Have done a bit of profession questing and my second artifact quest as well. I can't even remotely imaging being only 107 after finishing four zones!?
    Well, I'm 107 now, and have not yet finished my second zone.

Just hit 110 and didn't start Stormheim at all yet...

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    I understand your pain, don't listen to people going 'I'm still finishing a zone and I'm 110' well that's great, I'm sure they explored every little nock and cranny of the zone, but we shouldn't have to do that to get to high level, we never did before why should we now In Legion?

Besides, how painful will that be for alts? It's not alt friendly after all, If you wanna level all of your artifacts, get more alts and that means you'd have to do every single little quest and bonus In each zone just to get to level 110 which will be time consuming beyond imagening like In no expansion before.

So yes, It is stupid that you can't just do the chapters and get to 110 that way.

I myself have the same problem, I'm stuck at lvl 109, I did each of the zones, each of the dungeons, I even did a few pet battles, mining, blacksmithing, cooking quests, a few of the bonuses If they were along my path and easy to do. With about 12 bonus quests left to do In all of the 4 zones combined. I finished my mining quest In Highmountain and dinged to 109, and then... had nothing to do.

I mean, It's stupid If Blizzard is directing you to do every single little quest there Is In each zone... WoD never had that? WoD, despite It later becoming a horrible expansion, with no content, the largest content draught In WoW history - It still had a good leveling experience, the story was fun, directed, and some zones had even less chapters then the Broken Isle zones do. And yet If you just did the chapters In each zone, maybe a bonus or two, you'd end up being lvl 100 In Spires of Arak, and then going Into Nagrand as a lvl 100, whilst the area Is 88-100.

So yeah, Blizzard screwed up the leveling pace for half of the players. Which doesn't mean that the other half should just shrug It off as "Well It's not my problem, hurr durr" well It will be once they start leveling alts, and find out they -have- to do the majority of the quests, and as we know leveling through the same zone over and over again gets repetative very fast.

I've warned about Legion hype, don't get over bloody hyped, this is one of the first things to pop up, there will be more, just lets see what the rest of Legion brings and then we'll say If It's good or not, how about that, fanboys? Thank you
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Snip
    Haven't fully explored and I'm 110 with stuff to do still so try again. Also insulting people calling them fanboys for disagreeing with you isn't exactly helping your argument. Still got loads of sidequests in each zone, haven't touched professions yet and only Order hall XP I have got are a few sidequests that award basic quest XP such as the artifacts. On an off note I guess you bought another WoW account yeah? Since of course your first one was "unfairly banned"
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-03 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    All these people doubting me ha, I did every quest possible apart from the very final instance quests as I was going solo. I have max storyline for each zone (the X/X questline) number on the map for all zones. All quests done in order hall available, never skipped a quest apart from the instance ones. I don't care about treasures etc so just plowong through it so I can pvp. But it seems the bonus objectives are in fact mandatory if you don't want to do dungeons and stuff.

Also I have no heirlooms for boosts

Doubting you would possibly be the wrong term of phrase, we are simply pointing out that you are wrong. I am in a similar position to yourself only in the sence that i havent done the last Dungeon Quest from each zone. I have no addon to find treassures,i pick them up IF i see them, i dont deliberately look for them...i have completed one guild run in a dungeon as i wanted to see one,that is all. I have none of the heirloom gear, i have completed the bonus objectives in the zones as most of them you complete while clearing a couple of quests in the same area...im about 2 bars away from 108 and i have literally just started my 3rd zone. There is simply no way you have done all there quests in each zone and are that low, its simple, you have missed something. Otherwise others would be in the same position,this isnt a dig or anything,just trying to help figure out what you have missed. I still have loads of stuff and the dungeon quests before i even venture into my last zone...