No, ilvl on relics are everything. Who cares about 10% more rage for tactician when you can reliably increase your dps on ALL attacks + get some stats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa slow your roll. I don't know if that is a thing, and lack the ability to find out.

If it WERE to be a thing, that would be pretty dumb.
    You would definitely take a lower item level exploit relic to a point, but I'm not sure what the item level difference would be. With a Focused Rage build any other relics would be fairly useless.

Deleted
    Well just simmed 820 + 805 exploit relics against 840 Crushing Blow and Precise Strikes and the 840s won only by 2,2k DPS.

Edit: 2x 820 exploit relics = 2x 840 other relics, at least on simcraft. So I guess you can/should use exploit relics that are up to 20ilvl less than your others...

Gonna be fun rolling that Blood relic from Il'gynoth in EN
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-09-02 at 02:40 PM.

Anybody have a list to the BiS or rankings for gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    It's somewhere upthread but the difference between spamstringing and not spamstringing wasn't big enough for me to care about. It also only applies if you're doing the FR/Deadly Calm build.
    Any build using deadly calm uses hamstring in BC for free chances at tactician procs.

I'm actually disliking the FR build a lot more than I thought I would have, it feels very odd to play.
    Also the RNG can be so awful sometimes...Dont know if I can keep playing this lol

I have to agree, it's really not the most fun playstyle, at all. However, the DPS is there, and too hard to ignore, so unless something changes, I'll be sticking with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Anybody have a list to the BiS or rankings for gear?
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-wa...s-best-in-slot

This should give you a good idea of the best gear for EN

Deleted
    I just got sephuz secret as my first legendary. I want to die...

Deleted
    Oh no you poor soul got a 895 item. What a damn tragedy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Oh no you poor soul got a 895 item. What a damn tragedy
    In a world where mainstats are no longer on accessories, it definitely is.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    Still a shit ton of haste and mastery . Going to be better than your typical 850 ring or anything that you'd get and it's not like those rings have something that yours doesn't. Mastery is amazing for arms as well.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    what talents do you take for FR build? Obviously FR, what about Dauntless, Deadly calm and anger management?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao I'm amazed that you actually tried to come up with a justification on why your 895 ring is bad. Put it in your bank and use something else if you hate it so much.

Deleted
    So I stumbled across this ring http://www.wowdb.com/items/141581-de...ore?bonusIDs=0 . If you get this with 850 IL the amount of mastery it gives is just insane and since rings doesn't have main stats anymore and mastery > strength for arms why would you ever want to change this ring before Nighthold?

Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    So I stumbled across this ring. If you get this with 850 IL the amount of mastery it gives is just insane and since rings doesn't have main stats anymore and mastery > strength for arms why would you ever want to change this ring before Nighthold?
    Sadly that's a big if since it's just a random world drop. But it made me drool a little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Still a shit ton of haste and mastery . Going to be better than your typical 850 ring or anything that you'd get and it's not like those rings have something that yours doesn't. Mastery is amazing for arms as well.
    yep, I was an idiot. I didnt get that it would change stats when I change spec. I was in tank spec when I got it and it had high crit+ low haste didnt know it would change to high haste+ mastery. nvm im a happy hippo then

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Well just simmed 820 + 805 exploit relics against 840 Crushing Blow and Precise Strikes and the 840s won only by 2,2k DPS.

Edit: 2x 820 exploit relics = 2x 840 other relics, at least on simcraft. So I guess you can/should use exploit relics that are up to 20ilvl less than your others...

Gonna be fun rolling that Blood relic from Il'gynoth in EN
    You need to change the relics in your gear and the artifact line to correctly sim. If you're only doing one and not the other, you'll have skewed results.

I hate arms so much.

FR is dumb.
    Mastery being like 3x the next stat dumb.
    Not being able to play fury because I've already invested so much in arms artifact and it's not good in PVP sucks.

Celestalon is retarded.

Deleted
    I just got sephuz secret as my first legendary. I want to die...
    Sephuz is really fun for outdoor content (and pvp) and it's not as bad for dungeons as it is for raids, so you should not complain :P (got it too, today)