Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    All hail the Queen. Honestly the debut of their arc has to be one of the best so far. I look forward to the mountains of corpses made in its wake.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas still took your son, and you only gave her a setback, so I'm still good with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here to farm some salt from Sylvanus fangirls. I heard this is the best place to farm.

I want some pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Antermosiph View Post
    3. When questing against forsaken enemies as alliance, some of them actually make some very interesting death cries... notably ones similar to when you killed undead controlled by arthas "At last..." that hint that she's beginning to both raise and control forsaken against their will. These weren't weak forsaken either, if you want to try it go to the plague camp outside of the final 'alliance' questing hub. Some praise the dark lady in death, others almost thank you for releasing them.
    I don't remember that... do you recall at which point of the zone you heard that?

I personally thought it was quite sad that Greymane invested his efforts on the Broken shore to chase Sylvanas around in an attempt to thwart her plans.

Good on him for stopping her from imprisoning a Valkyra, but it seems quite obvious he has had a mental break after losing his son.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    And Sylvanas fanboys are the problem? This thread is like the bleeding wound that is Genn's last hope of being relevant.
    Fanboys on either side are annoying, but this complete denial that Sylvanas did anything wrong or that she 'won' the duel is pretty confusing. Looking at this from a neutral point of view, it's pretty clear that the results favor Genn. If I were Horde I'd be kind of worried...Sylvanas, the warchief of the Horde, failed her quest for immortality and while doing so happened to piss off some very powerful people. During a time where the world itself is threatened with complete destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How many tears does one need to resurrect a son and take back a Kingdom?
    none.
    just the soul of Kosak. if he has one
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How many tears does one need to resurrect a son and take back a Kingdom?
    From the amount of salt from the fangirls I think the pickle business itself could buy them back.

What I want to know is... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME DURING THAT FIGHT!

I walked in to the building, cut scene plays, and then I am back over at Greymane's lookout I think it was, and... apparently I got "injured" in the fight. And I am like, WHAT FIGHT!? I just walked in there and saw Genn and Sylvanas fight. Nothing what so ever happened to me!

10/10 writing Blizzard, would break toe on small pebbles again.

If they're going to force me to watch a Werewolf fight a Zombie, the least they could do is provide a reasonable excuse for me to not be in that fight. Like, I don't know, Sylvanas was completely unsoloable and she got me down to 1 HP before the cutscene plays.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2016-09-02 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TalinSilverbane View Post
    Yeah that explain why she sent forces into Arathi and the Hinterlands, not invading other regions at all, no sir.

As to why she did not attack the Argents? One that would mean the Horde being force to choose between supporting the Forsaken or waging war with the Argent Crusade, the Alliance and likely the Cenarius Circle as well. Two: The Argent have weapons designed for killing the undead. I don't think the dark lady want to test her luck against the Ashbringer.
    Aerie Peek in hinterlands means that not invading while in a war with people that live there is tactical suicide. You don't play nice by sticking to a define border and keeping a potential powerbase to grow. Arathi was no mans land. Few syndicate who will kill whatever. Trolls and Ogres. It was also to stop the alliance using their Trollbane from claiming the land if they have their own. It's almost as if you don't understand warfare or medieval politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Who else enjoyed seeing, yours truly, absolutely destroy Sylvanas and her goals?
    As a Horde fanboy...I wasn't pleased at all. I'm serious, I watched the cinematic not knowing who would come out on top and was genuinely irritated Genn did.

However, considering she failed here and considering their is a 'mini' raid finishing this story coming up, I think it's the fall before the win. Because the Forsaken need this storywise.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=109640/dr...-plaguebringer

It's these NPCs, south eastern Stormheim. They say "Ah... At last..." when killed.
    They only said "for the Banshe Queen" or "not again..." when I did it. I guess I was unlucky or something.

I don't mind Sylvanas getting owned. I am just butthurt that she was given spotlight at expense of Vol'Jin. She still could've had her role in Stormheim, while Vol'Jin could do something else.

But Nooooo. Let's totally screw up troll playerbase by removing the only prominent character they had, leaving them leaderless and irrevelant AND destroying their lore in the process. Because who cares? >.>

Now this is what could've happened :

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...age=6#post-120
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-09-02 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I don't mind Sylvanas getting owned. I am just butthurt that she was given spotlight at expense of Vol'Jin. She still could've had her role in Stormheim, while Vol'Jin could do something else.

But Nooooo. Let's totally screw up troll playerbase by removing the only prominent character they had, leaving them leaderless and irrevelant AND destroying their lore in the process. Because who cares? >.>

I guess you can say

the trolls got

trolled

Get back to me when trolls stop being the most boring race in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who is leading the trolls atm? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Aerie Peek in hinterlands means that not invading while in a war with people that live there is tactical suicide. You don't play nice by sticking to a define border and keeping a potential powerbase to grow. Arathi was no mans land. Few syndicate who will kill whatever. Trolls and Ogres. It was also to stop the alliance using their Trollbane from claiming the land if they have their own. It's almost as if you don't understand warfare or medieval politics.
    Well seeing as we're talking about the politics of a fantasy world and not medieval I don't see how that's relevant. As for the original point you said, that's a lie since she not just trying to keep people out of Lordaeron she actively trying to expand her kingdom. Also, Arathi as a no man's land? You forgetting that during Vanilla that the kingdom of Stromgarde was still active, weakened by the assassination of King Thoras but still a kingdom supported by the Alliance and mainly the League of Arathor and even during cata with Galen being murdered by Horde adventurers and serving the dark lady (For a time) the remnants of Stromgarde forces joined with the League waiting for Danath Trollbane to return since he is the rightful ruler of Arathi. But that never happened because Blizzard has a nasty habit of forgetting these plots in favour of new worlds and reappearing islands. We really need another world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    That is gnomes on so many levels.

OT

Nice to see the two hotheads beating the crap out of each other, too bad they survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Excuse me? They're the most original and the most exotic race in game. They don't share anything with other races. They're unique in their own right and to everything they have their own spin.

The most boring and unexcting race are humans mister. Then are (mostly b/h)elves. As there is nothing truly "fantastic" and imaginatave bout them.

Excuse me? They're the most original and the most exotic race in game.
    The race blatantly molded from Jamaican and general African culture is not the most original race in the game by a long shot. And they do share something with the Forsaken - Cannibalism. Complete meme race.