10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That rt was debunked in other places. The budget was 175M after reshoots. There is 0 chance they spent more on marketing than the film itself unless the movie is low budget.
    So you know that half of the numbers in that article are wrong and still try to use it as proof for your case? Man your observational skills are really thru the roof! Why don't you put on a wig an run for president?

So Suicide Squad's budget was $250m + $100m+ marketing. $350m overall. Which would mean they would have to do $700m+ to break even.

Oh yeah and Vegas82 provided the source, so its not just something I found from untrustable sources :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So Suicide Squad's budget was $250m + $100m+ marketing. $350m overall. Which would mean they would have to do $700m+ to break even.

Oh yeah and Vegas82 provided the source, so its not just something I found from untrustable sources :P
    You forgot to doubt the official box office numbers and make a wild guess of what you think the correct number is.
    Last edited by Plehnard; 2016-09-02 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    You forgot to doubt the official box office numbers and make a wild guess of what you think the correct number is.
    Oh right, sorry!

Will this thread ever die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "Heroes never die!"

On another note, does anyone here play heroes of the storm and need a code for Jaina? Had one in my Legion CE and do not play Hots.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    "Heroes never die!"

On another note, does anyone here play heroes of the storm and need a code for Jaina? Had one in my Legion CE and do not play Hots.
    You're welcome to post that in the HotS forum as long as it's not a contest or something that requires payment.

It will never die.

All it takes it one bored person to roll in here and say Man, the Warcraft movie was a flop. Then you get a small army of people all coming down hard going over the same points that likely take up the last 50+ pages of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You're welcome to post that in the HotS forum as long as it's not a contest or something that requires payment.
    Well I wanted to give the folks here a chance first to compensate a bit for having to argue with me. I'll post it there if no one wants it here for a week. =)

Uncle lothar wants you
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Not until fans get the idea that that PoS isn't getting any sequels, ever.

I will be so happy if a sequel gets announced. Gonna laugh certain people in the face

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Not until fans get the idea that that PoS isn't getting any sequels, ever.
    Imagine being such a pathetic loser that over 10% of your entire post count on this website is badmouthing a movie you didn't like.

Imagine that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Imagine being such a pathetic loser that over 10% of your entire post count on this website is badmouthing a movie you didn't like.

Imagine that.
    Discuss about things you like is too mainstream, a true cool kid vomit over what he doesn't like to feel that fleeting yet satisfying delusion of being smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Sorry to say that I was extremely disappointed by the end result. I expected a lot more from Duncan since Moon is one of my favorite Sci Fi movies of all time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    I will be so happy if a sequel gets announced. Gonna laugh certain people in the face
    Getting a sequel is not enough. They need to make a much, much better film - if the quality remains the same, I will gladly wait for it to come in BluRay.

Well, I cannot just read about how the magical trailer with 12 3-second extra scenes, or extra 10 minutes of footage would save the movie, or how it is the bestest movie ever, that the polygon count and hair physics can somehow overweight high school class acting and laughable script, that people who watch movies professionally are bribed or idiots, that there will be director's/extended cut, that there will be a sequel, even in China, and not try to put some reason in people's head.

After Raimi discarded the movie and it floated in development hell until no name Jones stumbled upon it and put a solid cast of Canadian actors with such solid backstory as In the Name of the King 2 by Uwe Boll, it was clear it would not be a movie a Warcraft fan had been hoping for for all those years. When the first trailer leaked, it became clear it is doomed, but people were too blind.

Well, I cannot just read about how the magical trailer with 12 3-second extra scenes, or extra 10 minutes of footage would save the movie, or how it is the bestest movie ever, that the polygon count and hair physics can somehow overweight high school class acting and laughable script, that people who watch movies professionally are bribed or idiots, that there will be director's/extended cut, that there will be a sequel, even in China, and not try to put some reason in people's head.

After Raimi discarded the movie and it floated in development hell until no name Jones stumbled upon it and put a solid cast of Canadian actors with such solid backstory as In the Name of the King 2 by Uwe Boll, it was clear it would not be a movie a Warcraft fan had been hoping for for all those years. When the first trailer leaked, it became clear it is doomed, but people were too blind.
    You're right. No amount of footage will turn that movie into a masterpiece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Says the guy who constantly stirs shit up even when no one gives a fuck about him or this thread to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

C for Coloring, $160M-style:

10+ Year Old Account
    C for Coloring, $160M-style:

Isn't it always that the palms of hands are more light-coloured (and the feet) than the rest of the body? Maybe it works similarly for orcs?