Thread: BMAH in Legion

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BMAH in Legion

Hey,

Im not quite sure where exactly to ask that and since i could not find any other similar Thread i just thought i make a new one.

So, which are the new Items? They somewhat confirmed that they thought about the old crafting Naxx recipes and i would assume the Mats to craft them with that, do you guys have any more News?

BMAH is back up again since today, has anyone seen any new items?

There is [Elixir of the Rapid Mind] in Zul'jin (EU) bmah, never seen that one in there before.

EDIT: Another new item [Rhinestone Sunglasses] in Ner'zhul (EU) bmah!
    Last edited by Eero; 2016-09-02 at 02:37 AM.

Saw both the items, but also want to point out a concern: I checked all realms on the website in eu, and I found only 1 rhino yesterday and only 1 rocket today, maybe the spawn chance for those is decreased, anyway not the point.

I also saw 0 of the big mounts: sha, nalak, galleon, tiger, raptor, plagued, in 2 days, there used to be 4-6 per day in wod; anyone saw any, or do we have to assume they're gone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Saw both the items, but also want to point out a concern: I checked all realms on the website in eu, and I found only 1 rhino yesterday and only 1 rocket today, maybe the spawn chance for those is decreased, anyway not the point.

I also saw 0 of the big mounts: sha, nalak, galleon, tiger, raptor, plagued, in 2 days, there used to be 4-6 per day in wod; anyone saw any, or do we have to assume they're gone?
    There were not 4-6 of those mounts on a region in wod. It was not rare to only see 1 raptor per region at once. For instance there is only 1 Smoldering Egg of Millagazor currently.
    3 Reins of the Onyxian Drake
    4 Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake
    2 Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

http://www.wowbmah.eu/

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    There were not 4-6 of those mounts on a region in wod. It was not rare to only see 1 raptor per region at once. For instance there is only 1 Smoldering Egg of Millagazor currently.

I have been checking for 4-5 days to get an idea of the frequency and found 4, 5 or 6 of those mounts.

To be more precise, for 4 I mean that a realm has for example raptor, other realm had tiger, other realm has sha, other realm has nalak, 1 of each, that is, not sure if you thought I meant 4 of each mount, but I didn't.

You, how often did you check all realms back then?

Ah, also, that website is not totally reliable, look at garrosh realm: there's a nalak for 955k, and it says updated 1 hour ago, but if you search for BMAH tsm website (which is the one I use) you will find out that nalak is actually 1 month ago, there's been no update yet in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Found also the flames of ragnaros, the molten core event only toy on an us realm, check akama us realm if you don't believe it and keep in mind it will be gone by the end of this evening.

Also still waiting for anyone to say they found again any mount between sha, nalak, galleon, tiger, raptor and plagued as of legion, because I am fairly positive they're gone and I don't like the idea since they were the biggest gold sinks, made a ticket too meanwhile.

Edit: keep in mind this is an US realm, on black dragonflight look what I found: [Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent] 36300 38100 Long 4

So they are still there, at least nalak is, I'll keep looking (it's been updated 1h ago, so it's not an old spawn of wod), however knowing blizzard there might be an issue where they only spawn on us, so any finds in eu are still welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Found also on frostmourne us a plagued proto already at 1.753.000 and a sawbones shirt (new item) on frostwolf us.

Swift zulian tiger 1,3 mil on ghostlands us, as you can see you get 4-6 (still lots of realms coming) per day, like you always did, it's just that there's some issue on eu atm.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-09-02 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    I have been checking for 4-5 days to get an idea of the frequency and found 4, 5 or 6 of those mounts.

To be more precise, for 4 I mean that a realm has for example raptor, other realm had tiger, other realm has sha, other realm has nalak, 1 of each, that is, not sure if you thought I meant 4 of each mount, but I didn't.

You, how often did you check all realms back then?

Ah, also, that website is not totally reliable, look at garrosh realm: there's a nalak for 955k, and it says updated 1 hour ago, but if you search for BMAH tsm website (which is the one I use) you will find out that nalak is actually 1 month ago, there's been no update yet in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Found also the flames of ragnaros, the molten core event only toy on an us realm, check akama us realm if you don't believe it and keep in mind it will be gone by the end of this evening.

Also still waiting for anyone to say they found again any mount between sha, nalak, galleon, tiger, raptor and plagued as of legion, because I am fairly positive they're gone and I don't like the idea since they were the biggest gold sinks, made a ticket too meanwhile.

Edit: keep in mind this is an US realm, on black dragonflight look what I found: [Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent] 36300 38100 Long 4

So they are still there, at least nalak is, I'll keep looking (it's been updated 1h ago, so it's not an old spawn of wod), however knowing blizzard there might be an issue where they only spawn on us, so any finds in eu are still welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Found also on frostmourne us a plagued proto already at 1.753.000 and a sawbones shirt (new item) on frostwolf us.

Swift zulian tiger 1,3 mil on ghostlands us, as you can see you get 4-6 (still lots of realms coming) per day, like you always did, it's just that there's some issue on eu atm.
    I have seen [Sawbones Shirt] in bmah before, definitely not new item.

I also won new [Unclaimed Black Market Container] that contained [Tabard of the Void]

Quote Originally Posted by Eero View Post
    There is [Elixir of the Rapid Mind] in Zul'jin (EU) bmah, never seen that one in there before.
    "Sold by Sergeant Grimjaw..."

Goddammit! I knew Grimjaw was holding out on us!

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post

Is there a site like this for US?

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Is there a site like this for US?
    Try changing eu into us, if it doesn't work there isn't.

However https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/black-market requires more time to check all but does the job for both eu and us, and I still can't find any big mount in eu, this is the 3rd day of legion bmah, while us already got 3 the 2nd day (like we used to do), this really feels like a bug.

New BMAH is cancer, the underbelly is like worse than Ashran because it isn't optional
    Hi Sephurik

[Son of Galleon's Saddle] 22000 23100 Very Long 3

This on the last russian realm but one, this is the only big mount I found in eu today, the 3rd day, the other day none, while us found 3 the only day I checked (yesterday), keep in mind there are, including connections, 103 european realms and 16 russian ones, so I wonder if the lack of mounts might be west eu only.

Meanwhile I have a ticket open ofc, but blizzard is slow.

If any of you don't believe there's a bug in eu and that this is only unluck, this afternoon, when us servers' bmah gets updated too, I will be ready to show you that they will have 3 + of those mounts again, getting 1 or 0 in a region = something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    New BMAH is cancer, the underbelly is like worse than Ashran because it isn't optional
    Except that it is. pay 5g and get a bodyguard. If you're using the BMAH, I'm sure you have 5g to spend to turn off PVP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just had a browse of what was listed on all the EU realms through that link above and... pretty disappointed tbh. The majority of the new things seems to be they've added some old Vanilla crafting patterns that had been removed, which is great. Still Argent Tournament pets, still MoP crafting patterns, still other useless pets... seriously? Get rid of that shit. Was honestly hoping they were going to add in more TCG mounts.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Plagued Proto Drake insta went for 10mil on Stormreaver US.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Just had a browse of what was listed on all the EU realms through that link above and... pretty disappointed tbh. The majority of the new things seems to be they've added some old Vanilla crafting patterns that had been removed, which is great. Still Argent Tournament pets, still MoP crafting patterns, still other useless pets... seriously? Get rid of that shit. Was honestly hoping they were going to add in more TCG mounts.
    Could you tell us which patterns? I have not seen anything other than the XP potion yet from the new stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Could you tell us which patterns? I have not seen anything other than the XP potion yet from the new stuff.
    Go look for yourself with what's listed on the realms: http://www.wowbmah.eu/

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Go look for yourself with what's listed on the realms: http://www.wowbmah.eu/
    Just assumed it was outdated from what the others said, my bad, but thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Plagued Proto Drake insta went for 10mil on Stormreaver US.
    Liar! The update was only 25 mins ago, as you can see, us bmah resets in the morning!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any new RETIRED items spotted yet ?