Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So...how "happy" are you guys with your DH in mythic dungeons ?

So the stats "guide" says

Survival: Vers > Haste >= Mastery > Crit
    DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste
    In Dungeons: Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste

But for Mythic plus 5mans.. Should you go for the dungeons or survival?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    So the stats "guide" says

Survival: Vers > Haste >= Mastery > Crit
    DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste
    In Dungeons: Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste

But for Mythic plus 5mans.. Should you go for the dungeons or survival?
    I will leave it up to you too figure that out. Though I did update the front page because apparently my "guide" isn't clear enough about whether those stats are for casual dungs where stats don't matter or actual dungs where the stats do.

Thoughts on the tanking heirloom trinket vs a straight 830 Agi primary trinket with some haste?

The absorb has been very helpful in heroics, but I'm wondering if the straight boost to agi will smooth things out and provide an overall better boost? Haven't had a chance to test yet cause I am at work but keen for some thoughts.

how about alch trinket? is it bis or close to bis?

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    I will leave it up to you too figure that out. Though I did update the front page because apparently my "guide" isn't clear enough about whether those stats are for casual dungs where stats don't matter or actual dungs where the stats do.
    The update is what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure before I steal all the gear from my friends

Thanks mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Munkky.

Is there a reason why there is a strength flask mentioned for DPS in the vengance guide on icy veins? Just curious since I am not aware that we use strength (reading up on vengance before I start leveling and doing dungeons, dont wane make a too big fool of myself ;P ). Thanks.

The trinket is ok, on demons it's good. On easier content it is better due to them not eating at it fast enough. I'd probably go with the stat trinket for the extra primary stats and haste is good.

Alchemy trinket is really good.

The strength flask on iv is a mistake. We are an agi class so use agi flask.

Deleted
    What way would be the best way to just unlock 13th since Vengeance will be my OS, but I don't know if I should go right and focus on Charred Warblades or Metamorphosis golden trait? Which one would be best for just wasting 13th traits? D

Talent build and playstyle will determine which gold trait is most important to you, so either: Painbringer, or Fueled by Pain. Charred Warblades is out of reach for 13 traits.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Talent build and playstyle will determine which gold trait is most important to you, so either: Painbringer, or Fueled by Pain. Charred Warblades is out of reach for 13 traits.
    You sure? If I count it 3x Infernal Force, 3x Devour Souls, 3x Will of the Illidari, 3x Honed Warblades, 1x Charred Warblades = 13 or is my math totally out of control? Also it would be mostly for defense ofc, so which one would be best for defense?

It takes 14 points too hit Charred Warblades as soon as possible. Via the route you described. If you are doing Mythic+ progression, then you are going to have to pump more AP into your Veng Artifact. If you are not doing so, then it doesn't really matter which way you put it. If I were to put only 3 points in I would do one of 2 things.

Either go to Fueled by Pain, then go the right side to get Defensive Spikes as your 13th point.
    Or go to Painbringer, then down too Devour Souls and put the last point in either whichever trait, won't make a huge difference.

Also I updated the Wowhead guides gearing list with an easier to read main gear list and list of some trinkets for both surv and dps. (stolen from Liminara)

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    You sure? If I count it 3x Infernal Force, 3x Devour Souls, 3x Will of the Illidari, 3x Honed Warblades, 1x Charred Warblades = 13 or is my math totally out of control? Also it would be mostly for defense ofc, so which one would be best for defense?
    Tormented Souls counts as #1. If you mean 13 after that, then all power to you.

Best for Defense in what situation? Painbringer would probably be better in Mythic Dungeons with a Fallout/Feed the Demon Spec. Fueled by Pain would probably be better for Raid bosses with Feast of Souls/Soul Rending speced. It depends on your playstyle and what you'll be using it for. You said it was offspec, but is that for faster dungeon ques or as a backup Raid tank?

P.S. ~ Munkky's Fueled by Pain build is better, Defensive Spikes is that good.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-09-03 at 12:34 AM.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Tormented Souls counts as #1. If you mean 13 after that, then all power to you.

Best for Defense in what situation? Painbringer would probably be better in Mythic Dungeons with a Fallout/Feed the Demon Spec. Fueled by Pain would probably be better for Raid bosses with Feast of Souls/Soul Rending speced. It depends on your playstyle and what you'll be using it for. You said it was offspec, but is that for faster dungeon ques or as a backup Raid tank?

P.S. ~ Munkky's Fueled by Pain build is better, Defensive Spikes is that good.
    Probably speed dungeons, maybe Mythic+, but as he said I probably need to put more into Veng then, but I'm not sure I will be tanking any high Mythic+ then :P

If you aren't tanking high Mythic+ just put them in whatever you want. Either path listed is fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    If you aren't tanking high Mythic+ just put them in whatever you want. Either path listed is fine.
    Alright thanks for all the help =)

Wish Soul Barrier was still an over healing mechanic, or we had something else to dump pain into if you don't take fracture because I feel like I am wasting so much healing by being at max pain but also full health and having to hit soul cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Wish Soul Barrier was still an over healing mechanic, or we had something else to dump pain into if you don't take fracture because I feel like I am wasting so much healing by being at max pain but also full health and having to hit soul cleave.
    Yea I really don't like there not being a real pain dump if you're high on health.