Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    LOL, you can't be serious......
    Oh, he is. That's the scary part.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't mind people being aware of what they say in public but you have to admit its getting a bit extreme. People getting fired over their facebook postings? seriously?
    What's written online is taken seriously and that's a good thing. Why would people need more places to PUBLICLY announce their own stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Really? Wow. @Quetzl dropped a solid post right before yours. I figured you meant to quote him.

If deadmanwalking is the voice of reason, we are all in trouble.
    Yea Quetzl did have a solid post, but so did deadmanwalking, even though it was slightly insulting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Bingo. It's that persecution complex they desperately rely on when things don't go exactly their way.

"I got fired for calling my boss an uppity ******. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's PC gone mad!!!!111!!"

Can someone please write a script to tell us whether sarahtasher says alt right more or Espe says persecution or victim complex more. I swear it's like ground hog day with every single one of both your posts. The exact same thing every single time.

The next thread I'm just gonna write what I think both of you will say and then when you come along to post I'm willing to bet money I get about 95% of it correct.

Also, bonus points for how many times she uses the roll eyes emoji.

When the PC losers find out that they will be kicked out of their parents house and actually need a job to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn View Post
    That's a really long way to say "white men".
    You realize republicans don't represent white people... right? Or rednecks, hill billies. Your statement is basically racist

It will end when a majority of people decide they don't want to put up with it anymore. Most people will do what you reward them for. At the moment, the status of being aggrieved is highly profitable in both tangible rewards for those in the grievance classes, and in perceived moral superiority for those who support the PC dogma. Most people just try to ignore all of it. When the PC culture becomes more entrenched in the power structure and asserts itself more aggressively, those who've been happy to roll their eyes and ignore it will will no longer be able to do so. That is when backlashes begin, and the pendulum begins to swing the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    It will end when a majority of people decide they don't want to put up with it anymore. Most people will do what you reward them for. At the moment, the status of being aggrieved is highly profitable in both tangible rewards for those in the grievance classes, and in perceived moral superiority for those who support the PC dogma. Most people just try to ignore all of it. When the PC culture becomes more entrenched in the power structure and asserts itself more aggressively, those who've been happy to roll their eyes and ignore it will will no longer be able to do so. That is when backlashes begin, and the pendulum begins to swing the other direction.
    It's already in the decline. The people that scream about the PC police are the ones now looking for things to get offended about, i.e., politically correct people (who will always exist, let's be real here).

Treat them for the anomolies they are, ignore them, and move on. Trust me guys, you'll be better off for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    See in cases like that, the Internet needs to have a means in place where those abusing mod power even on private sites can be held accountable if what they say is slanderous or violates the rules they are bound to uphold. Violations could range from removal from the Net, to deletion of content. There's really a lot of ways that companies like Facebook who engage in Shadowbanning could be punished. Really a total remaking of the Internet is what is needed. A total remake complete with photo-ID, as society clearly doesn't have the intelligence to use it in it's current form appropriately.
    Ummmm... first you're bemoaning politics (and somehow, the left in America) in the US for leading to an Orwellian Nightmare.... and here you're LITERALLY proposing an Orwellian Nightmare and the complete removal of all freedom on the internet!?

This is why the Alt-Repubs crack me up (and why they've destroyed the Republican party), just admit you see yourself as little dictators with superiority complexes who doesn't understand why the world goes by without saluting you and your "genious" (sp).

When people have less free time to become total retards and retards don't have enough freedom to voice their ridiculous thoughts and opinions and hivemind together to fester their idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You realize republicans don't represent white people... right? Or rednecks, hill billies. Your statement is basically racist
    Well.. back in the day. The era of Bush Jr/Donald Dump pretty much secured it is the "Xenophobic Whites" that comprise mostly of rural countries.

Actual Republicans are labled RINOs by them. You have to face it, the Republican Party has been hijacked - and the ACTUAL Republicans are the ones who let it happen when they catered to the fearmongers.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say when people stop being over-sensitive whinging cuntbags. But with current trends it seems to be on the rise rather than the decline unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    When people have less free time to become total retards and retards don't have enough freedom to voice their ridiculous thoughts and opinions and hivemind together to fester their idiocy.
    I have no idea what this concophony of words and oddball conspiracy theories is meant to say... but I'm here to tell you we live in the cellphone internet genration, son. There will never be a generation that exists that is unable to free themselves of 1 minute of their time to post a twit or a facebook opinion about something.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I have no idea what this concophony of words and oddball conspiracy theories is meant to say... but I'm here to tell you we live in the cellphone internet genration, son. There will never be a generation that exists that is unable to free themselves of 1 minute of their time to post a twit or a facebook opinion about something.
    Yup, that is the problem...

Well.. back in the day. The era of Bush Jr/Donald Dump pretty much secured it is the "Xenophobic Whites" that comprise mostly of rural countries.

Actual Republicans are labled RINOs by them. You have to face it, the Republican Party has been hijacked - and the ACTUAL Republicans are the ones who let it happen when they catered to the fearmongers.
    Back in the day what? "Back in the day" democrats fit the bill. Xenophobic whites are a minority. Am I peeling the onion of why liberals have such anti-white bias?

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    The only fad I am seeing lately is anti-PC. There is no PC fad. And I doubt there is even such a thing as PC.
    That's kinda how I feel as well. For every "PC" person there is, there's 200 Cynical jackasses bitching about how "I HATE SJWS!!!!"

And look what the idiocy has done! Hell man, people STILL think Blizzard altered the stupid "Tracer Booty" pose because of an SJW complaint, when it was them themselves who agreed with the poster that it was merely a placeholder and doesn't really match the character's personality. The original poster wasn't even insulted or angry at all - was just expressing a creative point.

Then the ANTI-PC dickwads jumped all over Blizzard and the "SJWs" for changing a stupid "Booty Pose" - and insisted that Blizzard not cave into them to realize their "artistic vision" - when it was, in fact, the Anti-PC dickwads who were PREVENTING Blizzard from expressing their artistic creativity by insisting they stay with their placeholder Widowmaker pose for her!

And you know what? none of them learned that damn lesson... hell, there's people here today who STILL have stupid Sigs and Avatars mocking so-called "SJWs" over the Booty pose... and they don't even realize how wrong they were - and that's because they DON'T want to ever be wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Back in the day what? "Back in the day" democrats fit the bill. Xenophobic whites are a minority. Am I peeling the onion of why liberals have such anti-white bias?
    Donald Dump rallies say otherwise - his Rallies have clearly brought out the real racists and fearmongers who were too shy to attend clan rallies, but now feel it's OK to publically be racist. Yes, many aren't who support Donald Dump - but I suspect the number of racists to non-racists who support Dump are clearly in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, nothing like someone with a crusader avatar (Templars, not exactly known for their strategic acumen) saying that he is not racist, while calling other subhumans in the very same post
    The crusades started because of muslim invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    your icon might be considered offensive..you get what i'm saying?
    Fencers is a leftist feminist retard, you're better off not even engaging with her. She's basically the female equivalent of Endus.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-03 at 04:47 AM.

That's kinda how I feel as well. For every "PC" person there is, there's 200 Cynical jackasses bitching about how "I HATE SJWS!!!!"

And look what the idiocy has done! Hell man, people STILL think Blizzard altered the stupid "Tracer Booty" pose because of an SJW complaint, when it was them themselves who agreed with the poster that it was merely a placeholder and doesn't really match the character's personality. The original poster wasn't even insulted or angry at all - was just expressing a creative point.

Then the ANTI-PC dickwads jumped all over Blizzard and the "SJWs" for changing a stupid "Booty Pose" - and insisted that Blizzard not cave into them to realize their "artistic vision" - when it was, in fact, the Anti-PC dickwads who were PREVENTING Blizzard from expressing their artistic creativity by insisting they stay with their placeholder Widowmaker pose for her!

And you know what? none of them learned that damn lesson... hell, there's people here today who STILL have stupid Sigs and Avatars mocking so-called "SJWs" over the Booty pose... and they don't even realize how wrong they were - and that's because they DON'T want to ever be wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Dump rallies say otherwise - his Rallies have clearly brought out the real racists and fearmongers who were too shy to attend clan rallies, but now feel it's OK to publically be racist. Yes, many aren't who support Donald Dump - but I suspect the number of racists to non-racists who support Dump are clearly in the minority.
    Take a stroll through youtube. The pc fad is there, right along the anti-pc one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Take a stroll through youtube. The pc fad is there, right along the anti-pc one.
    Again, for every "PC" person posting a youtube oppinion, there's 200 ones nerdraging about the one PC Opinion video that got posted. Stop pretending they're in equal numbers... they're clearly not.