Is Ironfur currently broken?

I am looking to get some feedback on this, or someone else to test this. I couldn't find any posts about it anywhere.

Does the Ursoc's Endurance trait no longer apply to Ironfur?
    I've tested with no addons installed and switched off of Guardian of Elune talent just to test.

Even with 3 points into Ursoc's Endurance, Ironfur still only lasts 6 seconds, when it should last 7.5 sec.
    Ironfur's tooltip says 7.5 sec duration, but when actually timing (both with a stopwatch and counting frames on a recording) it only lasts 6.

It would be really hard to notice otherwise, so I'm looking for other people to test this, and help submit bug reports of they find the same thing.

I just tested. I had 0/3 points in Ursoc's Endurance and at a training dummy, I was able to get a 6 sec Ironfur without Guardian of Elune, and a 8 sec Ironfur with Guardian of Elune.

I then put 2 points in Ursoc's Endurance (I hadn't went back to dreamgrove to upgrade my artifact in a couple of levels) and was able to get a 7 sec Ironfur without Guardian of Elune, and a 9 sec Ironfur with Guardian of Elune.

It's working for me at least.

Ok. Do you have a relic that gives a point into the '+4% armor into Ironfur"? If not, there is a chance that trait actually changes Ironfur into technically a different effect that UE doesn't apply to.

Deleted
    It's bugged for me - I saw in an older thread that it had been like that since beta.

Ursoc's Endurance extends the duration of the buff, but it drops off early. So currently I only have one point in UE, and the buff drops off with 0.5 seconds remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by shabadoit View Post
    It's bugged for me - I saw in an older thread that it had been like that since beta.

Ursoc's Endurance extends the duration of the buff, but it drops off early. So currently I only have one point in UE, and the buff drops off with 0.5 seconds remaining.
    It drops off early and when you apply a second non buffed stack it reverts to the non buffed duration.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    It drops off early and when you apply a second non buffed stack it reverts to the non buffed duration.
    That's not what we're talking about though. I know the duration on multiple ironfur overlaps instead of refreshing. I'm talking about literally just one stack by itself lasting 1.5 sec shorter than it should with what is now (for those with the bug) a useless weapon trait.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBytes View Post
    That's not what we're talking about though. I know the duration on multiple ironfur overlaps instead of refreshing. I'm talking about literally just one stack by itself lasting 1.5 sec shorter than it should with what is now (for those with the bug) a useless weapon trait.
    That's not what I'm saying though If you have a 7.5 s Ironfur up. And you put up a 6 second ironfur. You now have 2 stacks of a 6 second ironfur.
    So if you spam 2 ironfurs, you have 2 stacks of 6 second sin stead of 1 stack 7.5 s and 1 6

i.imgur.com/GiTkLvg.gifv