Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    (Tabard i bought for 4 million gold) has paid off! yay \o/ So happy
    you must be playing eu mate. i paid like 1.2 mill for all tcg tabards combined. (US)

armory sceeenshot cuz i don't have a computer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    you must be playing eu mate. i paid like 1.2 mill for all tcg tabards combined. (US)

How many times are you going to post the same tier 3 screenshots in every classes thread? yes they are pretty and a lot of people have them.

nearly 3 identical post on the same day from classes that you already posted the same screenshots for.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post41957185
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post42144737
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-09-03 at 04:49 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Yeah I'm playing EU. TCG is ridiculous here, ohwell!

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    How many times are you going to post the same tier 3 screenshots in every classes thread? yes they are pretty and a lot of people have them.

nearly 3 identical post on the same day from classes that you already posted the same screenshots for.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post41957185
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post42144737
    as many times as it pleases me. only you would get butthurt by me posting a priest in the priest picture thread, a mage in the mage picture thread and so on.

as many times as it pleases me. only you would get butthurt by me posting a priest in the priest picture thread, a mage in the mage picture thread and so on.
    Thing thing is I've seen you post the same transmogs for the same classes at least 5 times in multiple class forums. Like literally no difference in transmog, weapon, race. literally same thing multiple times.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Thing thing is I've seen you post the same transmogs for the same classes at least 5 times in multiple class forums. Like literally no difference in transmog, weapon, race. literally same thing multiple times.
    what's a thing thing and there is always a difference. i just happen to have so many casters with candy mogs. pm me if you still got a problem. don't want to argue back and forth in a transmog picture thread.

Deleted
    I am in need of sexy looking blood elf/human female transmog, with color unity and nothing like big ass shoulders. Non robe as well. Any ideas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Please post item list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywalker View Post
    Please post item list
    Pretty sure the boots are the Velvet Boots of the Guardian. Legs/gloves/chest seems to be the T8 lookalike from Ulduar, head and shoulders are the Warmongering Gladiator's.

Deleted

As it turns out, Ebonchill goes extremely well with my frost set - it even has the violet undertone in line with shoulderpads. Can't wait to get the master skin for it.

Well I'm a fire mage, but robes are bad for adventuring so here come tight pants !

10+ Year Old Account

fel set. But probably after updating armory picture can change.

Looks nice and fel Probably more for my warlock though Got an item's list?

My new (new new new new ...) one, kirin tor styled:

Here is my mage.

Deleted
    I went for a bit more of a practical look, less of a fairy tale wizard with robe and pointy hat. Because, lets be honest, fighting demons wearing a dress isnt the most practical thing

And what would a fire mage be without this trusty stee... i mean, flaming phoenix bird thing of fire

Rest of Gallery http://imgur.com/a/tF6pg
    Last edited by smaktat; 2016-09-20 at 04:35 AM.

Decided to go with a new transmog for Legion. I loved the new hood look and wanted one that was kind of Nightborne-esque since my mage is now a filthy filthy highborne.

Probably not the best picture.