Momentum Efficiency - Addon for Max Hitbox?

Hello!

As I try to learn the Momentum playstyle, I often find myself overshooting boss hitboxes with fel rush, wasting GCDs moving back into position. I feel like this is an inevitable result in some cases, but I definitely could be more efficient about it.

This is my first expansion playing melee, I was wondering if there was some sort of addon or setting that would allow the maximum range hitbox of my target to be displayed? Or is it just something I have to feel out?

I searched around last night and this morning but not having much luck. Thanks for any insight!

Cheers

I don't think there is any addon that does, and if there was one it most likely use UnitPosition API which is getting broken in 7.1

Gotcha. Guess I'll just have to get gud

So guys how do you manage FR and VR in dungeons, especially vs. bosses that have a normal seized hitbox? Especially VR really gets on my nerves, because even if i do a 180 and VR i am still way out of melee range. FR back in is bad because of wasted momentum uptime. Throw Glaive?

If you are using Bloodlet and/or Fel Barrage, try to time it so you'll be using Throw Glaive as you go back in. If you are using Felblade back in (from either FR or VR) as procs allow. Stuff like that. Know your tools, and use them.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    If you are using Bloodlet and/or Fel Barrage, try to time it so you'll be using Throw Glaive as you go back in. If you are using Felblade back in (from either FR or VR) as procs allow. Stuff like that. Know your tools, and use them.
    Yes, thats a given, good idea. Already did that, but versus small targets i always lose loads of autoattacks when using FR/VR, still worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Yes, thats a given, good idea. Already did that, but versus small targets i always lose loads of autoattacks when using FR/VR, still worth it?
    Yes. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I've noticed that it feels this way. But on fights where i think i've completely fucked up my momentum uptime because i've been on the boss so much i usually always have about 60% uptime. You shouldn't sit on your glaives, but its really good to have a charge ready for when you end up too far away from the boss. And sometimes you can actually just say "fuck it" and use fel rush back because if you've got the blur node on your artifact you can just pop that and get 2 charges of fel rush back.