Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    3 months ago i sure wanted to buy it just to piss off a friend who hate spiders, now i have 2 babies and my playtime is almost 0 so i'll save the money to pay the game and keep playing.
    I have 2.008.500g right now, will buy it for sure, just don't know when
    Two babies in three months?! Damn you work quick.

No, I'm at 1.3 million gold atm, spent about 6 million gold in WoD for T3, game tokens, mounts and random other things so while I wish I could buy it right now I can't and probably won't for a long time.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Two babies in three months?! Damn you work quick.
    I think that would be called twins.

Or not... You'd have to be male though otherwise.

This mount should have a special animation where it sprays your screen with thousands of spiders.

Deleted
    Now that it's out I'm not really that fussed about buying it, I still think it should of been usable indoors (with obvious restrictions). I'm more interested in the fox mount which is free :P

That's a nice mount. Did they increase the amount of gold a character can hold now? Sorry, been out of the game for a year and a half or so.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    I bought it today morning on outland EU, and after a day of playing I can tell you, that there are 3 types of persons that react to this mount:

1. The ones who ask where I got it from and how much it did cost.
    2. The ones who say how cool it is... like "wow dude, nice mount..."
    3. The ones who insult me straight away, without me doing anything at all, like: "such an idiot, spending 2m on a mount" or "is that the only thing you can do, buying mounts? fucking low life moron"

Quite entertaining :-)

can it climb on wall or does any special mountability such web thing? if no that's a waste cuz in future there will be similiar model like this mount probably mythic or world drop free from rares? It will not be quite unique when you don't use it very often... oh believe me i have been there
    Last edited by Thirstblood; 2016-09-01 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    That's a nice mount. Did they increase the amount of gold a character can hold now? Sorry, been out of the game for a year and a half or so.
    The gold cap is now 9,999,999

I abused how easy the garrison gold system was to the extreme. When i finished heroic HFC i went super casual and then went alt crazy cause i had 2 accounts after my sister passed away and i leveled up her characters. So i had access to countless toons plus how OP those elixir of rapid mind was i could level up a toon from 1-100 in 2 days and when it was at max range it joined my garrison slave army and after 12 months of no content you can now see how 2 mill is pin money to someone like me and all i had to do was level up toons and use masterplan addon and reap the reward by logging in for 20mins a day!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2016-09-02 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt I'll have spare gold for it, until we are playing v10.x...

I cannot even spare the huge amount of money on the transmog-mount from MoP yet...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Its incredibly unlikely blizz will ever make gold accumulation as easy as it was in WoD ever again so iam not sure how you could ever get this mount if you didnt go garrison crazy in WoD unless know how to play the AH like a 1920s tycoon!

I would buy it if I knew 100% they would not reuse the model at all, but with Blizzard I just do not trust them whatsoever to hand this mount out for essentially no reason like so many in the past.

Deleted
    Some of the store mounts haven't been reused as a model, they've stayed truly unique. Some have unique animations too. I would also say that we cannot trust blizz with this one, but there's some hope at least.
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2016-09-02 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    3. The ones who insult me straight away, without me doing anything at all, like: "such an idiot, spending 2m on a mount" or "is that the only thing you can do, buying mounts? fucking low life moron"

Quite entertaining :-)

Then you just say your tears are delicious and move on.

I'll buy it whenever i come across the vendor, haven't seen it yet

Deleted
    What items do make mounts look bigger and don't have excessive cooldowns?
    In the pic below I used Elixir of Giant Growth and Manastorm's Duplicater, which do stack. The Manastorm's Duplicater has a disgusting cooldown though.

Does Vrykul Drinking Horn work and stack? What would the optimal combination of items be, what should I be looking for?

It's way more effective to show off, when the mount is that big. Honestly, this is the most entertainig thing with this mount, the frequent comments of other players.

Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2016-09-04 at 08:23 PM.

I do not have two MILLION gold to spend on it, nor would I if I had the gold. I will not give more ammunition to Blizzard to justify the ridiculous pricing on a simple spider mount.

This vendor is fu****ng retarded.

Every 45-60 minutes I go to his spawnplace and jump around like 15 realms and he's never up. Doing so since 3 days. Fu....

7+ Year Old Account
    No, but only because I'm currently not playing the game : no sub.

I made 4M in 7 days before Legion came out, yeah I bought it.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    This vendor is fu****ng retarded.
    Yeah, it really is a bit retarded. Took me until thursday to catch him, I logged on a parked char every 15 minutes. I can only play in the evenings and started to fear he spawns like 3 am and 3 pm. Whatever, I got it now