Brewfest Level This Year?

Since Brewfest starts in about three weeks I was wondering what the minimum level will be to queue for Coren Direbrew. If it's 110, then I'll be extremely out of luck for trying for the mount this year. I haven't gotten Legion yet (waiting for more reviews) but was tempted to jump in if I had enough time before brewfest to level a decent number of alts.

I'm going to bet it will be iLv.810 (Dungeon Heroic entry requirement).
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Don't think they've ever had a ilvl requirement for the events before. I'd be surprised if they have anything beyond a level requirement.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

it's always been whatever the max level at the time was, no ilvl requirements ever existed and it will be faceroll with average loot as to be expected.

I wonder if they could implement the scaling technology to event bosses/dungeons so that everyone can have a shot at it

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    I wonder if they could implement the scaling technology to event bosses/dungeons so that everyone can have a shot at it
    That would be the dream. I'm leveling madly for Halloween at the moment for the damn mount.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Its always been just a level requirement.

There is no ilevel requirement.

However, Blizzard is very cheap on the "free" gear recently.

I expect the reward ilevel is low too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Oh god dont tease me
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

It has always been 1 level below level cap. So I am assuming it will be 109. In WoD it was 99. In MoP it was 89.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshara View Post
    It has always been 1 level below level cap. So I am assuming it will be 109. In WoD it was 99. In MoP it was 89.
    Yep, that would be my guess too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw new gear for Brewfest has not been datamined? It was usually in the data months in advance, wasn't it?
    I haven't heard about anything new honestly, would be interesting to know but I imagine since it took so long just for them to update the holidays a bit, and they just did that during WoD, I wouldn't expect much.

I mean the items scaled to Legion ilvl. THey are usually separate items and they often have been datamined as early as an expansion's alpha.
    Oh. I would guess 810 honestly, or around there. Might be updated in a hotfix style if anything, they did that once during WoD I believe or MoP, since they haven't been updated yet it appears from my quick google searches.

810? I'd expect they'd be 825 (but I doubt they would have a chance to warforge)
    Ah yeah, in the past they were slightly above heroic level, which yeah would probably put them at 820-25, you're right, whoops.