Deleted

Which ranged DPS is the LEAST bursty?

I prefer sustained single target damage and not bein reliant on CD's for single target damage. Which spec is the best for me? Affliction?
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-09-03 at 02:03 PM.

Shadow probably, but eveyr spec has some burst.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Shadow probably, but eveyr spec has some burst.
    Shadow bolt and Void Torrent are extremely bursty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question! I'm actually giving your thread a bump as I'm curious what the consensus is.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    In aoe-situations definitely shadow. You do almost no dmg at low-health mob-groups.
    In single-target it could be also the shadow-priest. You only have some burst when you are 100 insanity when the fight starts, but that's nothing compared to other casters, e. g. fire mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say, MM Hunter.
    They only have 1 cooldown

And based on this graph which is a MM hunters dps I would say they have sustained DPS.

But I'm a noob so I actually don't know tbh.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    In aoe-situations definitely shadow. You do almost no dmg at low-health mob-groups.
    In single-target it could be also the shadow-priest. You only have some burst when you are 100 insanity when the fight starts, but that's nothing compared to other casters, e. g. fire mage.
    Yeah except most AoE packs have high enough health, so it doesn't matter.
    And burst doesn't have to be on pull. Once priests get to high insanity their burst is very high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Yeah except most AoE packs have high enough health, so it doesn't matter.
    And burst doesn't have to be on pull. Once priests get to high insanity their burst is very high.
    That's true for high myhtic + dungeons. But in every dungeon lower than that trash just falls over. Everything you do ist just cheering for those demonhunters, firemages, dk's, hunters and ww-monks.

But you're right: single-target burst is high as soon as you reach 35 % boss hp being in voidform and stm is active. But only there...

For OP: Above mentioned classes are the classes that don't fit your desires

Deleted
    Ele Shaman, if you don't take Ascendance and Ele Mastery. But they also have the lowest dps out of all hybrid specs, always have been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Ele Shaman, if you don't take Ascendance and Ele Mastery. But they also have the lowest dps out of all hybrid specs, always have been, always will be.
    ToT says hello.

10+ Year Old Account
    Least bursty is probably Affli lock.

Most Bursty is Outlaw/Sub Rogue.

I play aff lock, and when specced into Contaigon, there is no burst on boss fights. Only sweet sustained dmg, after at bit lengthy ramp up.
    On trash Aff locks are pretty bursty, when specced into aoe/trash talents.
    Edit: Typos.