Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Anyone unlocked The Stormfist skin already?

So, judging by wowhead it's dropped from the main box in the end of the Withered Training scenario in Suramar. Today i completed the thing, after about an 1.5 hours of slowly pulling mobs 1 by 1 (no beta exp) with about 550 score (killed every boss i could access) and to my deep sorrow i got nothing...
    Looks like there is something besides completing the scenario that needs to be done.

It's called drop chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    It's called drop chance.
    Yeah sure, i'm OK with drop chances on suramar mobs or a class hall keg, not really hard to do. But a 3 day CD scenario? I hope its just "get X score" or something..

Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    Yeah sure, i'm OK with drop chances on suramar mobs or a class hall keg, not really hard to do. But a 3 day CD scenario? I hope its just "get X score" or something..
    Yeah and a lot of items you only have 1 chance a week of getting.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah and a lot of items you only have 1 chance a week of getting.
    I dread the times of farming for my Zulian Tiger. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do for dem anime fists.

I've only done the scenario twice and I'm pretty sure I screwed up on them so I don't have much knowledge on them: are there multiple chests that can spawn at the end depending on how far you get, or is it just one chest every time that has different rewards depending on how far you got? Are there chests in the scenarios itself you can find inside?

Most references I've seen say that the Stormfist drops on the "final" chest in the scenario. It's all a bit vague, though it is "hidden" for a reason I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    Ye I agree that it sucks to put drop chance on something with 3 days cooldown

I personally think the Stormfist is the best skin at the moment so I'm not happy either.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Ye I agree that it sucks to put drop chance on something with 3 days cooldown

I personally think the Stormfist is the best skin at the moment so I'm not happy either.
    Its almost like they wanted the better appearances to not be easy to get.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    And the Hulk Fist toy looking weapon is a *better* appearance?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use invisible fists, but the stormfirst skin seem to be highly sought after.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Honestly makes sense, it's just baffling me that half of hidden skins are RNG from trivial activities/pick up shit and a select few are like this one, gated by significant CD and actual challenge (atleast the first few weeks while we dont have all upgrades)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, it isn't a guaranteed drop once you finish the scenario? That fucking sucks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    Wait, it isn't a guaranteed drop once you finish the scenario? That fucking sucks. :/
    If every monk had it you wouldn't think it was so great.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    ^

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    ^

/10 chars
    like the BM hunter one, that you can buy right away in Dalaran, not even behind rep

Must be why no one's found Corrupted Ashbringer yet

I'm pretty sure though the Prot paladin skin also comes from the same scenario, so they're probably at the same drop rate I imagine.

I honestly don't like most of the Fist skins, except Xuen one. I'm currently using Tia-Tia fist skin, which i'm happy with and will most likely stick to. Could probably find some interesting transmogs to go with the stormfist skin though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    I honestly don't like most of the Fist skins, except Xuen one. I'm currently using Tia-Tia fist skin, which i'm happy with and will most likely stick to. Could probably find some interesting transmogs to go with the stormfist skin though.
    any idea where the xuen skin is from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I never said that and I don't really care if every monk who completes the scenario has it. I just think it's the only cool looking skin WW monks have for their artifact weapon, which makes me sad that it's RNG.

I use invisible fists, but the stormfirst skin seem to be highly sought after.
    Any idea how to get the fists?
    Last time I've checked them I couldnt get them

I am a menace to my own destiny.