Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Is windwalking passive unique or does it stack with another windwalker? So your raid has 20% instead of 10%.
    It does not stack.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

According simcraft, power strike is better than Energizing Elixir?
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    According simcraft, power strike is better than Energizing Elixir?
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html
    For single target only it is the best option. For AoE Energizing Elixir is better because you can setup big burst with it.

anyone else kinda miss Chi Explosion?

Apologies if I missed this some where but wanted to ask anyway. Transfer the Power is reading 3% per stack on live at the moment, does anyone know if it's really giving 3%? I know it used to read 5% but was only giving 1% so I was curious if anyone knew how much it was giving as I'm trying to decide whether to get Tornado Kicks or Transfer the Power first. Thanks!

Edit: Tested it on beta with servers down it's 3%
    Last edited by Carthh; 2016-09-02 at 12:37 PM.

is it worth getting and upgrading the alchemist stone?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

is anyone else losing their windwalking buff? i notice this a lot in dungeons and it won't come back until i relog. it's not a UI issue either because on my character sheet it will say 100% movement speed as well when the buff isn't up

7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I noticed so far was that sometimes the buff briefly gets a timer as if I was on a non-WW, stood near a WW to gain the aura and then left his vicinity and started losing the aura again. But I never truly lost the buff so far.
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman

You can swap specs to BM or MW then swap back to WW and it reapplies it.

Deleted
    Any news on the trinket front apart from Horn of Valor?

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    spiked counterweight for ST

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Check http://www.walkingthewind.com/guides...id-gear-guide/ for a detailed response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Demon Hunter movement kept triggering checks the game uses for cheating detection during early development, but it has worked out pretty well so far.
    I just read this on the QnA section of the new patch prewiev. Maybe this is why roll and RSK is so shit?
    Anyway, it's still extremly buggy for me, especially when going down a stairs or any decline.

So I recently traded FoF relic for a RSK relic, for a 3 ilvl gain. I immediately regretted it but I was so excited about the relic I didn't think about it. Anyways, I was wondering if there was some way I can calculate the differences for changes like this.

Deleted
    I just got http://www.wowhead.com/item=137539/f...onus=1502:1727 with a socket but how good is this to WW? Should I stack it with Storm, Earth and Fire ?( The damage reduces of the trinket reduces when I start SEF but does the clones proc it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenwins View Post
    So I recently traded FoF relic for a RSK relic, for a 3 ilvl gain. I immediately regretted it but I was so excited about the relic I didn't think about it. Anyways, I was wondering if there was some way I can calculate the differences for changes like this.
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/guides/tldr/

Under the Artifact -> Relics section.

Just a noob asking a question here, but how do you think WW will scale as we go forward? Think I saw something about it, but can't remember where.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blofeld View Post
    Just a noob asking a question here, but how do you think WW will scale as we go forward? Think I saw something about it, but can't remember where.
    WW shoudl scale just fine.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I have an odd question:

What other spec's rotation is like the Windwalker's? I'm asking because I am really struggling to decide on what to level next to 110. My choices are: Everything (level 100 already) but DK & War. I will specify what the characteristics of the WW's monk rotation are for me:

-Satisfying: big chunks of damage in FoF, SRK & SotW.
    -Reactory: cooldowns coming up, WDP being a spell that you can cast when FoF & SRK are on cd.
    -Relaxed: just enough deadtime in sometimes waiting chi-capped for that RSK/FoF/SotW to come off cd.
    -Unique: SE&F

Thanks in advance, guys.