Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Go away, I love Hellheim. It's awesome for Bloody Coin farming and open PvP. Especially since 40 man Russian premades have moved into the Underbelly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurlon View Post
    There's no point arguing this point online - most people don't get it. World PvP is a joke and has been for years, and people like you and me really should be on PvE realms. The stumbling block of course is that means leaving behind 10 years of friendships on our established realms. When I started playing WoW I would have had time to engage in world PvP, but I'm older and have better shit to do now. If I could convince everyone I know to swap to a PvE realm I would in a heartbeat.

I bet there are a LOT of people in this position.
    PVE realms...consists of people camping opposite faction NPCs n constantly killing them all day n you can't do anything about it because it's pve realm not pvp..

I wish there was a mature realm instead, that would remove 90% of the retards..

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Sure, get a group of 5 vs 100 horde, you are smart.

AGAIN, why are you all against phasing??? I sense a lot of gy campers who don't want their bravery ruined, can't have stop their 50 vs 1 cut down to 10 vs 1 or something by Blizzard, then it would become too much of a challenge?

It's so strange isn't? Phasing gives you chance to win without a ton of people on the same target, to actually win a fair fight, but no...all I get are people making disagreeing.
    Hate to break it to you but world pvp was never about being fair.

You want fair pvp then do BG's or duel, World pvp is about outnumbering your foe and killing them and doing it with the best gear you can.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    PvP is fine, but the sheer amount of people in that one spot formed a bit of a bottleneck. I was horde and we kinda dominated the area, but the losers of that place can't really fight back by calling help either, as more horde is coming than ally anyway. They could leave and try again (can they? The point of Helheim was escaping it after all by going through the hoops, but you can't while you are dead and corpse running is not a thing in there, so graveyard camped you are), but I'm not sure if people are leaving that spot too soon. Saw a lot of people with Cencer of Eternal Agony in there.

This is inherently rather cancerous mix, and not healthy for the game.

More instances of that area is indeed needed. PvP still would still happen, just smaller on scale, and a lot less cancerous in nature.
    FINALLY someone who gets it...I guess the people above are gy campers...

Manageable pvp where one can actually fight back I have nothing against, but like you said its a bottleneck...

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you are so smart.

Tell me how to mass-transfer 10+ 100 lvl characters without making a hole in my wallet.
    Sounds like a personal problem. If you don't like wpvp you shouldn't have made 10 characters on a pvp server... That's not very smart.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Started off sympathetic to the TC....reading his responses.....You are kind of rude and abrasive. I get that you probably just got corpse camped for a fair bit of time while just trying to level. That sucks. EVERY comment made in response to you, however, is valid. You can transfer, get a group and fight back, or go else where for the time. If you are unwilling to do that, thats on you, a thread HERE of all places is worthless.

Oh, my tip would be to find a friend you can grp with on a pve server, so you can phase to his non murder realm. I do this for my guild mates who are too cheap to xfer.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hate to break it to you but world pvp was never about being fair.

You want fair pvp then do BG's or duel, World pvp is about outnumbering your foe and killing them and doing it with the best gear you can.
    Perfect example of someone who wants pvp without phasing, what's the matter Jtbrig, can't win 3 vs 1? 5 vs 1? Maybe you need 20 vs 1 n healers too???

FINALLY someone who gets it...I guess the people above are gy campers...

Manageable pvp where one can actually fight back I have nothing against, but like you said its a bottleneck...
    Ya we get it everyone else is at fault and not you. Welcome to World PVP its been this way in wow since release.

Ether get friends and deal with it or switch servers.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Lol OP is aggressive as fuck. You belong on a PvP server. Just remember to take your meds while getting corpse camped so you don't end up punching your computer screen.

Or do, whatever shuts you up.

Perfect example of someone who wants pvp without phasing, what's the matter Jtbrig, can't win 3 vs 1? 5 vs 1? Maybe you need 20 vs 1 n healers too???
    Dude I don't even play on a pvp server anymore, I switched ages ago. You want world pvp to be fair and balanced.....that isn't possible and it kills the whole point of world pvp.

Why don't you get 100 friends and kill them or is that too hard for you.

See unlike you I did the smart thing, I switched servers since I didn't like the one I was on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Started off sympathetic to the TC....reading his responses.....You are kind of rude and abrasive. I get that you probably just got corpse camped for a fair bit of time while just trying to level. That sucks. EVERY comment made in response to you, however, is valid. You can transfer, get a group and fight back, or go else where for the time. If you are unwilling to do that, thats on you, a thread HERE of all places is worthless.

Oh, my tip would be to find a friend you can grp with on a pve server, so you can phase to his non murder realm. I do this for my guild mates who are too cheap to xfer.
    I started on a realm where there wasn't xrealm n faction balance wasn't tthis extreme. What I don't like is people making assumptions like I walked into this n i want a SIMPLE PERMANENT SOLUTION WITH PHASING is that so hard to undestand??

Dude I don't even play on a pvp server anymore, I switched ages ago. You want world pvp to be fair and balanced.....that isn't possible and it kills the whole point of world pvp.

See unlike you I did the smart thing, I switched servers since I didn't like the one I was on.
    I doubt he has 1 friend let alone 100

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I'm wondering if there is a bug or maybe an oversight. My jaw kinda dropped when I entered Helheim. There were some people around me when I was leveling in Stormheim, but never had more than a couple around me at best.

Helheim looked like as if the game was released just hours a go, and it being the place everybody starts in. It was just stupid.

Ya we get it everyone else is at fault and not you. Welcome to World PVP its been this way in wow since release.

Ether get friends and deal with it or switch servers.
    Lol he has a better shot just paying $550 to mass transfer all his 10 characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing your posts in this thread I'm going to say you got what you deserved and karma's a bitch.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted

Are you denying that there is phasing in lost isles? What do you mean it's not possible? IT ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS, I merely said it should be extended to Helheim, do you have trouble reading?

I started on a realm where there wasn't xrealm n faction balance wasn't tthis extreme. What I don't like is people making assumptions like I walked into this n i want a SIMPLE PERMANENT SOLUTION WITH PHASING is that so hard to undestand??
    And guess what pumkin it would still be unbalanced and you would still be camped. You are on a server where the other side is bigger then yours. No matter what you do it will stay that way unless you somehow force 1v1 pvp as the only pvp.

If your going to do that just duel people because it kills the whole point of world pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Actually, I'm wondering if there is a bug or maybe an oversight. My jaw kinda dropped when I entered Helheim. There were some people around me when I was leveling in Stormheim, but never had more than a couple around me at best.

Helheim looked like as if the game was released just hours a go, and it being the place everybody starts in. It was just stupid.
    Looks like some here get it...

Are you denying that there is phasing in lost isles? What do you mean it's not possible? IT ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS, I merely said it should be extended to Helheim, do you have trouble reading?
    Ya there is phasing on lost isles and you can still get camped by a fuck ton of people on the otherside. That is the part you are clearly not understanding. You want the pvp to be even on a server pop that isn't. It can't and won't happen.

Switch servers deal with it. The problem is you.

You want a safe space......I say no.

Ok, great, time passes, things change, adapt or die. I gave you a fool proof work around that you can put into action RIGHT NOW to get out of the murder zone.
    READ and be less Ignorant.