Does anyone know of any good transmogs that fit with truthguard (the first skin, I haven't unlocked any others yet). I've can't seem to find any in my collection that fit it's style.

Please help

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    Does anyone know of any good transmogs that fit with truthguard (the first skin, I haven't unlocked any others yet). I've can't seem to find any in my collection that fit it's style.

Please help
    Look into T11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer clips SO BADLY on human females. I weep.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Look into T11.
    I actually have both full sets of tier 11. Everything from boots to helm and gloves. Both blue and white. I'm currently using the white but it feels off a little. I was considering one of the titan-ish looks from tier 8 since it does look a little homage to a titan, but I'm not 100% sure. For some reason I'm missing the chest of tier 8 10m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post

Please help
    Try the heroic version of T17. If that is too dull I recommend maybe T13 to look into.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Try the heroic version of T17. If that is too dull I recommend maybe T13 to look into.
    Thank you for recommending this. I actually looked at heroic t17 and it was nice, and then I looked at mythic tier 17 and I fell in love. Once I hit 110 I'll definitely be trying to get that, even if it takes a group.

Here's a set I made with Truthguard:

http://imgur.com/a/z1N46
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Will try get a well-lit version when it's daytime

I absolutely LOVE the "green" Legion sets. They're good enough to wear on their own, NO REGRETS. Also have a great Elven vibe, like the ceremonial armor of an old elf captain donned once again to fight the Legion.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-05 at 03:58 AM.

Only need the belt and the skin for Truthguard to complete this set.
    Typical plate bikini xmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I absolutely LOVE the "green" Legion sets. They're good enough to wear on their own, NO REGRETS. Also have a great Elven vibe, like the ceremonial armor of an old elf captain donned once again to fight the Legion.

Wow, how have I missed this? Most likely because I am an orc, but still..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Wow, how have I missed this? Most likely because I am an orc, but still..
    The armor in that photo is a recolor of the Demonsteel armor. There is another recolor of it as well, but the dark version is my favorite. It melds so well with being in Suramar City, too.

There's a matching helmet, but helms tend to look undersized on Blood Elves for some reason, so I went with a "headband" style of armor. I've since started using a cloak that matches very well dropped from a rare mob.

[IMG][/IMG]

My new look...

and
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Ashbringer clips SO BADLY on human females. I weep.
    You want clipping? Look at how horrible things clip with the male blood elf...cause for SOME reason Blizzard decided their left hand and right hand should hold weapons backward, having them turned in towards themselves, rather than away, like the old model. ..But here, have a pic.

And here, have a side by side of how they used to hold swords, and how they now do. Look how the weapons are turned sideways with the edge not facing forward, but the blade's side.

Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2016-09-07 at 04:12 AM.

Did the Wrath Argent Crusader shield model make it in game? NYI?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Daviiwow,

Your armor set looks great, what are the pieces if you don't mind me asking?

I previously posted this transmog, but I wanted a better shot of it. I've changed the weapon and helm, and added a cloak. I'm just in love with this set; I haven't changed out of it since I got all the pieces. It might be my all-time favorite set in WoW.

It's ornate without being ridiculous, has a very "high elf" look to it, and is well-balanced in terms of how all the pieces look together; there's no "giant shoulders, skinny boots" or vice versa with this set.

Paired with Invincible or the Mystic Runesaber (which I tend to use in Suramar City), it's just amazing.

/fangirling over

Item List
    Head: Protectorate Headplate
    Armor: 'Jandvik' pieces (Demonsteel Armor recolor)
    Cloak: Ragemaw's Hide
    Weapon: Calamity's Edge (H)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-08 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ornate without being ridiculous, has a very "high elf" look to it, and is well-balanced in terms of how all the pieces look together; there's no "giant shoulders, skinny boots" or vice versa with this set.
    I sadly disagree, the shoulders look too big for the rest of the set imo. At least from the front. They just drop down instead of being up in the air, if that makes any sense.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I previously posted this transmog, but I wanted a better shot of it. I've changed the weapon and helm, and added a cloak. I'm just in love with this set; I haven't changed out of it since I got all the pieces. It might be my all-time favorite set in WoW.

Paired with Invincible or the Mystic Runesaber (which I tend to use in Suramar City), it's just amazing.

/fangirling over

Item List
    Head: Protectorate Headplate
    Armor: 'Jandvik' pieces (Demonsteel Armor recolor)
    Cloak: Ragemaw's Hide
    Weapon: Calamity's Edge (H)
    How does it look with the Tabard of the Lightbringer?