Page 1 of 48
... LastLast

Does the Alt-Right event exist? Or just Clinton fiction?

I am so confused about what the eff the Alt-Right is.

This Swedish Bodybuilder says he is not Alt-Right but one could say based on his video he 100% is.

Everyone is coming out saying they are not the Alt-Right (Milo, PJW etc), but one could assume they are?

Does anyone actually know anyone who claims to be Alt-Right?

This has to be the most confusing election of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The alt right exists. Just go on /pol/ on 4chan. It's a mindset.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Alt-Right exists in your heart, if only you would let it in.

Much like Jesus Christ or Vampires, you have to open yourself up to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh... welcome to mmoc gen-ot. You can find alt-righters in almost every thread.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

It's not really a very well organized and super clearly defined group, but they're definitely a thing. This place is full of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing exists, we are all figments of @Jayburners imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "alt-right" is just how the white nationalists are self-describing these days, so they can avoid being called "neo-nazis" or the like. Even though that's basically what they are. Their core ideals include heavy doses of nationalism and white supremacist stuff, including overt anti-semitism. See the above video, where he delves straight into Holocaust denial.

Like Social Justice, it's very vague.

People who identify as alt-right range from people like Milo who are much more left-leaning than most would think to downright white supremacists (and I don't use that word lightly).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Like Social Justice, it's very vague.

People who identify as alt-right range from people like Milo who are much more left-leaning than most would think to downright white supremacists (and I don't use that word lightly).
    The problem with Alt-Right is its hard to determine what are genuine beliefs or not.

With the SocJus you can be very certain they believe what they are saying, however the various Nazi memes and Pepe stuff just cast doubt on how actually heartfelt these Alt-Right beliefs actually are.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The alt-right definitely exists.

However what a lot of people (Including Hillary Clinton -- which is pissing me off since I'm already only voting for her because fuck Trump) are doing is just lumping in everybody who dares to disagree with a SJW or a SJW mentality online or elsewhere as part of it.

I've been called part of the alt right by several people. Me, a gay man who voted for Obama twice, Sanders in the primary, and will be voting for Clinton. Somebody who is wholly against the death penalty, for marriage equality, for harsh gun restrictions, legalization of most drugs, and incredibly strong social welfare programs.

But, nope, I'm alt-right. Why? Because I dare to say that the Wage Gap is a harsh distortion of reality, or that Trigger Warnings and Safe Spaces are fucking retarded coddling techniques for children in adult bodies, that video games don't cause sexism, there's no rape culture in the West (Outside of when when the few examples are covered up like in Germany), and that The Patriarchy doesn't exist.

Its almost always opposition to SJW bullshit that gets you called alt-right. Regardless of how you feel or vote on literally every other issue.

Also a lot of people accused of being alt-right are just shitposters on the internet who get off on triggering retards who have apparently somehow forgotten the #1 rule of the internet:

Don't feed the trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Uhhh... welcome to mmoc gen-ot. You can find alt-righters in almost every thread.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
    This individual is a perfect example of a joke of a poster who accuses everybody who disagrees with their SJW bullshit as being alt-right. And there are tons of them like this. Including Hillary Clinton.

tl;dr:

At the end of the day, "They're a member of the alt-right" is just the new SJW dismissive slur, since they've utterly ruined "You're sexist" or "You're racist," which really means nothing anymore due to their abuse of the accusation. Just like with those two, calling someone part of the alt-right is just what SJWs do when they dismiss anything disagreeing with them immediately without having to prove it.

I mean you see one of the most famous SJWs on this site, somehow still a moderator, doing it in this very thread. Regardless of how you feel about dumbass neo-nazis and their retarded beliefs, everybody will now be associated as those individuals because of just lazy generalizations.

And its always from the people who will IMMEDIATELY jump on any kind of generalization they disagree with. Like about the refugees in Europe, for example. Something the same moderator mentioned earlier has done many times.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-09-04 at 04:43 AM.

Milo Yiannopoulos has written about the Alt-Right, right?
    Well yes, he has.

Oh, I see mentions of 1488 and what not. Obviously is a white supr. movement!
    Well here's the daily stormer going after Milo.

For the record, the above link only appeared on my tablet's google now feed because I've "shown an interest in Milo Y." after watching his slutwalk across several American campus' and the triggerpolcypses that resulted. Had a good laugh.

I believe that The Rubin Report presents a good case for what the Alt-Right is (video below). It's not just white nationalists, it's not just adolescents with too much time on their hands posting "Dank memes" on /pol/, and it's not just "islamophobes" or people who want to build a giant wall and have Mexico pay for it.
    Last edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm; 2016-09-04 at 04:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The "alt-right" is just how the white nationalists are self-describing these days, so they can avoid being called "neo-nazis" or the like. Even though that's basically what they are. Their core ideals include heavy doses of nationalism and white supremacist stuff, including overt anti-semitism. See the above video, where he delves straight into Holocaust denial.
    Hahah.. Wow. Lumping any Nationalist as a Neo-Nazi. Aren't you the same person that is always saying shit like "OMFG NOT ALL MUSLIMS/REFUGEES ARE TERRORISTS DON'T LUMP PEOPLE TOGETHER!"

Does being that big of a hypocrite take work or does it just come naturally to you?

Deleted
    Sure it does and I'm proud to be a part of it.

I believe the real political term is 'Young Outsider' though. But alt-right sounds scarier, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The "alt-right" is just how the white nationalists are self-describing these days
    That's the opposite of what is happening. You didnt have a group suddenly "self-describing" them as alt-right.
    You had an external group, aka Clinton supports/Liberal-left medias suddenly making an attempt to make a distinction between the traditional GOP and what we can assume to be Trump voters, who dont identify as "alt-right" themselves.
    I dont think the word has any substance whatsoever, it's a political buzzword.

To add, if one considered SJWs/Progressives/Regressive Leftists the Alliance, then the Alt-Right would be the Horde.
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Hahah.. Wow. Lumping any Nationalist as a Neo-Nazi. Aren't you the same person that is always saying shit like "OMFG NOT ALL MUSLIMS/REFUGEES ARE TERRORISTS DON'T LUMP PEOPLE TOGETHER!"

Does being that big of a hypocrite take work or does it just come naturally to you?
    Expecting consistency and honesty from Endus is a hopeless cause.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    To add, if one considered SJWs/Progressives/Regressive Leftists the Alliance, then the Alt-Right would be the Horde.
    You're right, we're the cool kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    I would reverse it, because SJW's, much like the Horde has the help of others to make them seem better than they rightfully are. Much as SocJus can count on a Centre-Left media determined to appear progressive, the Horde can always count on Chris Metzen.

7+ Year Old Account
    This guy is hilarious. I just checked his Twitter page, latest Tweet:

"Low energy cuck (((Mark Zuckerberg))) has blocked me from both my Facebook pages for my last picture. Weak!"

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I would reverse it, because SJW's, much like the Horde has the help of others to make them seem better than they rightfully are. Much as SocJus can count on a Centre-Left media determined to appear progressive, the Horde can always count on Chris Metzen.
    The Horde also has the most insanely passionate members defending everything they do. So its even more like them than the Alliance.

The Alt-Right would be like Garrosh and the True Horde. They do whatever the fuck they want because they can and don't care what anyone else thinks. Regardless of how stupidly wrong they are.