Actual indication in difference in Arms builds?

Howdy,

Im going to try and keep this as salt free as possible, Since Blizz no longer seem to want to let anyone with progression in mind play fury anymore (I get wil change at higher ilvls) Im going back to arms a spec Ive never enjoyed really.

Im trying to run the FR build but it is so so clunky and boring, yes the burst numbers are great at the begininng of an encounter but completely rage starved mid fight (l2p issue on my part i guess) the non FR build is alot more fun but im just wondering if anyone can indicate the sim difference between the two builds im forcing myself to play FR atm in prep for raids but if there is a small % increase ill stick to the infor a killbuild instead

thanks for any help in advance

one very frustated warrior

Deleted
    From what i've learned arms is only better if you play the FOTM FR build, if you play the "normal" build without FR you might aswell be playing fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhen View Post
    From what i've learned arms is only better if you play the FOTM FR build, if you play the "normal" build without FR you might aswell be playing fury.
    thanks man thats what i was assuming, its frustrating have both artifacts at the same level need 7k ap to progress either now dont want to learn a spec for it to be nerfed in obscurity and then have to go back to the other artifact and grind it out

Deleted
    Arms is fucking insane though man, i carry dps 90% of the time in dungeons on my warrior, even in mythics.

Arms is fucking insane though man, i carry dps 90% of the time in dungeons on my warrior, even in mythics.
    Whats your itemlevel? At 822 I feel very inconsistent in dungeons. Even with dauntless I often feel rage starved and even hitting with 3 FR stacks feels lame when CS isn't up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertier View Post
    Whats your itemlevel? At 822 I feel very inconsistent in dungeons. Even with dauntless I often feel rage starved and even hitting with 3 FR stacks feels lame when CS isn't up.
    im 839 now, but all the way from the start i've been recking tbh :P.

- - - Updated - - -

We do feel lame outside of our burst, thats how it is, you burst as fuck then you play slow, then you burst as fuck again.

But dont play with dauntless unless its like a patchwerk raid boss, sweeping strikes is way to good i do 2-3 million with 1 mortal strike in sweeping sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

We do feel lame outside of our burst, thats how it is, you burst as fuck then you play slow, then you burst as fuck again.

But dont play with dauntless unless its like a patchwerk raid boss, sweeping strikes is way to good i do 2-3 million with 1 mortal strike in sweeping sometimes.
    When do you stop doing your single target rotation with pulls?
    Like when do you start cleaving/WWing or do you just do big dick to two targets the entire time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    When do you stop doing your single target rotation with pulls?
    Like when do you start cleaving/WWing or do you just do big dick to two targets the entire time.
    I pretty much never cleave/ww, when its big dick pull i just do artifact ability + bladestorm, other then that even on like 6 targets i do normal rotation with sweeping strikes its better than cleave/ww.

- - - Updated - - -

corrupted blood of zakaj on 30 sec battle cry so fucking sick, also really enjoying the playstyle at least its got some flow (eve tho sometimes nothing happens) as opposed to lol-what-do-I-do-now again fury.

also second wind plus 2 shotting basically every mob when questing, best questing spec every ZERO downtime.

so Fervor and just WW or actually Slam on ST?