Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

blizzard went full retard with legion soundtrack

over reused music from pandaria in high mountain ... and other areas felts bad

Deleted
    I love the music...

Deleted
    What.

The music is great.

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    Highmountain does not have pandaria music. Check your ears.

I disagree. They actually did a good job with the music this expansion. In WoD I actually got pretty annoyed with some of the music, like the horde garrison cancer, but in legion they went a bit more subtle and back to the game's roots.

The music in Legion is FABULOUS. While sometimes there are "tributes" to past zones (particularly in Stormheim), nothing is "re-used".

The music (and artwork) in Legion is superb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go home @munchimunchi, you're drunk.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to be OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soundtrack is just as good as MoP's and Highmountain does not use a reused MoP track.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

The Soundtrack is not bad, but you are right, they reused some parts of previous expansions. But that is not a bad thing actually, it gives a approciate feeling to the expansion. You have to get all the strength of all previous expansions to kick the legions ass. And with the visit of old maps etc. this just makes it better.

Sometimes I heard a small part of vashjir in the naga zone/instance. It fit perfectly.
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Go compose your own soundtrack and send it to them then. I'm sure they would jump at the chance to use whatever you create.

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    You went full retard with this post. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. I like the music.

The music is perfect. Just there to underline the mood of the zone, not distracting you. That's how it should be.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

It's shocking how bad some people's hearing and musical sense must be.

The music is once again brilliant.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Music in WoW is literally the 1 thing I've never had an issue with ever in my 12 years of playing. It is always amazing.

Stormheims Bagpipes music is fantastic.

The Legion music is pretty amazing, in my opinion. To be fair to the OP though, they did reuse Cata music in a lot of the naga-related areas. Not that I mind it, it fits well and it's been a while since I heard it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Go compose your own soundtrack and send it to them then. I'm sure they would jump at the chance to use whatever you create.
    Aside from this being an obvious troll topic since the music is superb - what kind of argument is this supposed to be? 'If you can't do something yourself you can't complain about it'? What?
    Does that mean nobody who's not a game dev is allowed to critize games, nobody other than musicians can critize music and you can't have an opinion on movies if you're not a director?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else heard the monks classhall inn music? There is actual Pandaren singing a full song once a while. Just awesome place to chill out.

Deleted
    I know the girl who sings in some of the soundtracks ^^