Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hidden Affliction Artifact Skin

Can anybody confirm that this is in fact in the game and that the item actually drops off the npcs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Can anybody confirm that this is in fact in the game and that the item actually drops off the npcs ?
    It should be in game since it was in beta, but the item drop rate from said mobs seems to be incredibly low since I spent a good few hours farming them today ( and spent more time in the area while lvling in azsuna trying to get it to drop) and to no avail.

My conclusion is, it's either so rare that we're talking 0.1% drop rate or there's a prerequisite that I'm not aware of.
    Either way it seems nobody has enough info about it to give an accurate report ,even beta testers.

Deleted
    My guild and I speculate that they changed the drop, either to a whole new location or to different NPCs. Because non out of the 100-ish warlocks in our guild has unlocked it. On the beta yes. On live servers no.

Farmed the spot for around 4h now, no drop, even used server hopp for shorter down times, no luck :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    My guild and I speculate that they changed the drop, either to a whole new location or to different NPCs. Because non out of the 100-ish warlocks in our guild has unlocked it. On the beta yes. On live servers no.
    I suspect it's another case of an item simply not being in the game.

Remember the galleon mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I suspect it's another case of an item simply not being in the game.

Remember the galleon mount?
    I'm still livid about how many months Sha mount was not on the loot table. I ran that shit on two/three characters every single week, blowing a coin on each character, for months with literally zero chance at the mount.

I need to stop talking about this when I see someone mention it, I literally felt my skin get hot just now from how angry just talking about it got me.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Well if it's not in the game it's pretty retarded cause the destro skin is in the game (I've seen drop myself)

I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't in the game. Although just to be on the safe side, I may as well wait and let someone with more time on their hands get it first and confirm that it actually does drop.

Deleted
    Confirmed my friend just got it on the first time. Check Jaraxus- silvermoon EU

You can't check people right know, the arsenal is bugged or switched off.
    Understandable considering the current situation with ddos and xpac start.
    I will farm it some more later and, if i get lucky, will provide a screenshot off it.

Deleted
    I can confirm that it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywinn View Post
    Confirmed my friend just got it on the first time. Check Jaraxus- silvermoon EU
    Can you tell us a bit about your friend, did he complete any of the following : class hall campaign, how much artifact points did he invest in his artifact weapon prior to the drop and which ilvl is he ?

I know this might seem irrelevant but I have a feeling it is somehow related to the drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I can confirm that it doesn't exist.
    And i can confirm that you can't confirm it.
    Not seeing it drop doesn't confirm that it does not exist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    And i can confirm that you can't confirm it.
    Not seeing it drop doesn't confirm that it does not exist
    I reject your reality.

Well, I've seen destroction hidden skin drop. Pretty sure it exists but droprate is very rare

Visage of the First Wakener

Has anyone found out any information on obtaining this Demo artifact skin? It is the one that is a floating eredar head and I need it in my life. O.O

Armory^

Deleted
    I tried to find info about this earlier aswell. Seems location to this item is still unknown.

Here's the thing about the hidden Affliction skin. There's like a single report from Beta of someone getting it off an Eradar Supplicant, which is a mob on the eastern edge of Faronaar in Azsuna. There's also a single WoWhead comment about someone who got it post-launch by farming those same mobs. This can mean any one of three things:

The item only drops from that specific mob type. This seems rather unlikely to me, because it's a fairly sparsely populated mob with no lore connection to the item.

The item drops from any eredar and/or demon in Faronaar. This seems the most likely to me, and that the person farming Supplicants got it off one because he wasn't killing anything else.

The item has a tiny drop chance off any eredar and/or demon in the Broken Isles. The likelyhood decreases again, because you'd expect to have seen more reports of drops.

Right now we're basically working of a single data point, or nearly so. It'll be impossible to draw any conclusions until we have a dozen reported drops to collate with each other.
    Last edited by Kirroth; 2016-09-04 at 11:24 PM.

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm if you need to be affliction during farming to get the drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Has anyone found out any information on obtaining this Demo artifact skin? It is the one that is a floating eredar head and I need it in my life. O.O
    My current untested theory is to kill Archimonde with the weapon equipped. Flavour text of the item that gives the apperance mentions it, so worth a shot if nothing else.