Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    I'm convinced they changed it for LIVE and you have to finish campaign for it to drop... with the amount of mobs I've killed in Suramar there's no way it's obtainable without finishing order hall.
    Doesn't really hold up with people saying they've seen players with the weapon on live. It's not possible to have finished the campaign already.

ill check thos theory on sunday nmight thats when im done i think? then im done with the q "preparations for invasion".

Deleted
    I've killed a lot of guys in Suramar city, I'm not gonna bother anymore until my campaign is done since (maybe it's rumours) that seems like it helps.

I think for the first day or 2 it was possible to glide from highmountain and kill the bat for the appearance. This is no longer possible which may explain why some demon hunters have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Doesn't really hold up with people saying they've seen players with the weapon on live. It's not possible to have finished the campaign already.
    On EU we've been done for about 18 hours now.

When i got it on beta it definitely wasn't from suramar city*, it was from the NW corner of the map, the moonguard stronghold place
    Last edited by Emek; 2016-09-03 at 07:36 PM.

I just finished my campaign, and I'm off to farm some suramar mobs, if I get the charm to drop, I'll post back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    I just finished my campaign, and I'm off to farm some suramar mobs, if I get the charm to drop, I'll post back here.
    Completed mine about 2 hours ago, have been farming for 2 hours. I haven't gotten it yet. Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    When i got it on beta it definitely wasn't from suramar city*, it was from the NW corner of the map, the moonguard stronghold place
    Drops anywhere in suramar, there's just a high density of easy to burn down mobs in suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Malygaa View Post
    Completed mine about 2 hours ago, have been farming for 2 hours. I haven't gotten it yet. Good luck!
    finished earlier today been slaying a lot with no luck as well

Anyone have luck on the hidden artifact? I've been farming on and off since Wednesday and no luck. I do not have my campaign done.

Finished the class hall quest and spent 30 mins at each place and still nothing

7+ Year Old Account
    I got vengeance hidden appearance today, it's way cooler than my Hovac default appearance now

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    I got vengeance hidden appearance today, it's way cooler than my Hovac default appearance now
    oh gratz to you ! :P

have been killing the boss evry day still nothing :| i realy hate the default skin for the tank glaives :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randersonlol View Post
    Anyone have luck on the hidden artifact? I've been farming on and off since Wednesday and no luck. I do not have my campaign done.
    I've spent 6 hours chain pulling in suramar city since completing my campaign and not seen it yet. It's really fucking testing on the patience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    Did you have the campaign finished when you got the Vengeance one? It seems the havoc one at least is locked before you have completed it (if that is the requirement anyways) so was just wondering if that was the case for vengeance as well.

1h farming wolfs in the north of Suramar and NOTHING. At least I can make some dreadleather pieces...

Farmed for about 3 hours total. 2 in Suramar city doing huge chain pulls with a fire mage (who was trying for the star) and then about an hour in Felsoul. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

So depressing.

Deleted
    I've had my order hall campaign completed for about 1.5 days now and can, with confidence, say that the drop rate is not in the slightest bit tied to its completion. Good luck with the RNG grind fest.

I finished my Class Campaign Sunday night, but I have not had the time to farm in Suramar. Prior to completing it, I had thousands of kills with no drop. Yesterday I was helping guildies finish all the Mythics before the reset today, so I wasn't able to try and farm. I should have sufficient time today to give it a go.