Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Druid Order Hall advancement?

What do you guys think, what is the best route to go for in the order hall advancement? It's really hard to decide which one is better over the other.
    What do you guys think?

Get the gear upgrade for leveling, switch it at 110.

Take left side again for leveling, switch to left side when your item level is raid ready

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Staalsy; 2016-08-30 at 10:24 PM.

Deleted
    personal loot buff -> maybe swap later
    faster missions
    champion equip
    champion
    forgot what the 5th stage is
    legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Get the gear upgrade for leveling, switch it at 110.

Take right side again for leveling, switch to left side when your item level is raid ready

I wouldn't swap at level 110 directly. Aren't there still non repeatable quests with gear rewards? e.g. suramar?

Quote Originally Posted by IMBA View Post
    personal loot buff -> maybe swap later
    faster missions
    champion equip
    champion
    forgot what the 5th stage is
    legendary

I wouldn't swap at level 110 directly. Aren't there still non repeatable quests with gear rewards? e.g. suramar?
    Fair.

Was more referencing once you're pretty much solely on world quests then you should switch off

It can be pretty tough deciding.

The first tier is a pretty easy one. I would get gear upgrade first (the mission one isn't that good, especially not at the start when you don't have that many anyway). Then after you're somewhat geared up you can switch it around so your missions are sllightly easier.

The second tier is a tossup. The mission time increase is great; but the evergreen stuff rewards some unique items. I was thinking it might be better to grab that first and get some of the unique items and then switch back permanently to mission time increase. I'm not even sure if the mission time increase is all THAT huge since missions seem a bit more limited than with garrison from what I've seen so far.

Third tier is probably way past you finish leveling and maybe even gearing up. My initial instinct tells me that going for the equipable items for champions is the best thing to get first. Added minions might be good to get more missions going as well, but I feel like gearing up your champions will be a must for the harder (better rewarding) missions later on. You might wanna switch later, the increased minions perk is one that seems to be always useful at least.

Forth tier is a bit of a personal choice. Upgrade your greater minions or your lesser minions. The former are more effective (especially with the upgrade) but the latter are cheaper, meaning you can apply them more often without draining all your resources.

Fifth tier, either the big champion minion or 1 free seal. Is going to depend on how much you can spare gold/resources. I think getting the big ancient of war will be a big help, the free upgrade token is also really good though. I'll probably go for the minion.

Sixth has no choices.

Tier one - Chance for upgrade, swap to the other one at 110.
    Tier two - Not sure what these Evergreen items you can loot are? But 10% reduced mission time on Order Hall campaign is amazing.
    Tier three - Gear for followers, you want to get them good and equipped asap. Swap when you got gear for them all.
    Tier four - Not 100% sure here, I'd say Force of Nature. 15% increased chance seems good.
    Tier five - Free seals are always nice and handy. But if you're sitting on a bunch of resources, and don't mind buying 3, then the other option might be the best for you. Personally I'll take a free seal here.
    Tier six - Not 100% sure here, too much choice. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

T1: Either or. You won't be able to swap for awhile, but in the ends, Roots will be better later. Swap from the bonus upgrades once you're around 810 in every slot and you've got all tiers researched.
    T2: 20% reduced mission time. Is you don't pick this, you're insane.
    T3: Reclamation is vastly better when you still need gear for followers. Once they're maxed, swap over to the +1 Treants/DotC
    T4: Honestly, it's your call. Both are very nice bonuses. +5% at all times for all treants or +15% for all DotCs when there's minions on the mission. Both are excellent and will come down to personal preference.
    T5: A little less work in your week or a badass troop that is practically a mini-champion with the DotC's 30% success bonus? If you don't take Ancient of War, you're borderline braindead or really don't care about missions.
    T6: Research this, then swap T1 and probably T3 over (to Roots/not Reclamation, respectively).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

neither option at tier 1 is hugely helpful, but the gear upgrade one is pretty useless. It only applies to non-repeatable quests, so it doesn't impact whether you'll get a WF proc from world quests. There isn't much gear from one-time quests that's even 800, and you'll replace that stuff pretty quickly even with normal mode drops.

Mission time is the clear choice at T2 at least until you finish the order hall campaign, though note that the hidden appearance for ghanir is a drop from the plots.

T3: reclamation, seems pretty clear cut.

T4: the DotC option seeeeeems better, but it's hard to really tell.

T5: ancient of war seems pretty great, unless he winds up being outclassed by your champs (and his 'boss' counter makes this seem unlikely, since afaik champs don't get that.)

T1: Drops are useful in that they speed up leveling.
    T2: 10% mission time reduction seems rather "meh" while leveling, it translates to mere minutes. I take my luck with the plots to at least get some lottery fun out of it.

Rest: Not there yet, so no oppinion.

Deleted
    I took the reduced time while levelling but I just found out the hidden appearance for resto comes from the plots, so I'll be switching to that as soon as the next thing is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Tier two - Not sure what these Evergreen items you can loot are? But 10% reduced mission time on Order Hall campaign is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    T2: 20% reduced mission time. Is you don't pick this, you're insane.
    Of course this is all up for debate and whatever you're interested in. But the Evergreen plots reward some unique items. A few of them are pretty basic, I got an item that gives me 10% more of my primary stat for 1 hour for example; there are some more rare ones, like non-combat pets that you can only get through this. But also a few rare items, one of which has been confirmed to be a hidden artifact weapon skin (in this case for resto).

Now this is purely my opinion, but I think taking the evergreen first might be smart (especially if you want the artifact weapon), and then switch permanently to the mission speed increase once you got everything you need.

Last thing you want to do is hop this advancement twice, because it turns out that the evergreen stuff rewards something you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Of course this is all up for debate and whatever you're interested in. But the Evergreen plots reward some unique items. A few of them are pretty basic, I got an item that gives me 10% more of my primary stat for 1 hour for example; there are some more rare ones, like non-combat pets that you can only get through this. But also a few rare items, one of which has been confirmed to be a hidden artifact weapon skin (in this case for resto).

Now this is purely my opinion, but I think taking the evergreen first might be smart (especially if you want the artifact weapon), and then switch permanently to the mission speed increase once you got everything you need.

Last thing you want to do is hop this advancement twice, because it turns out that the evergreen stuff rewards something you really want.
    Interesting!

I would however take the mission speed up to clear the Class Campaign faster though. 10% of 12 hours is a bit, especially when there is a total of 10 missions that is so long you have to do to unlock your 3rd relic slot. Then swap over to the garden after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

T5: A little less work in your week or a badass troop that is practically a mini-champion with the DotC's 30% success bonus? If you don't take Ancient of War, you're borderline braindead or really don't care about missions.
    I've been thinking about this one and I have to disagree.
    The Ancient of War takes 12 hours to build so it can only be sent on 1 mission a day. It costs 50 resources which isn't too bad. It counters a boss which is nice but champions do that, too, so why not send them instead?
    Basically the ancient adds 1 more "weak" champion to be used once a day. It's nice but especially now that the companion app is out it's far from mandatory. I can do all interesting missions with my champions, the ancient just isn't really necessary.

Compare that to saving thousands of order hall resources or gold by getting a seal for free each weak, I'll take the seal (on my main).

Right side the whole way down. Missions will remain relevant, and the all the right-sided picks will give you the best shots at harder ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started wokring on my druid alt. At what point did Leafbeard start offering the advancements? I went and nabbed a couple hundred resources hoping to get the upgrade advancement right away, but all Leafbeard offers is a buff that doesn't actually buff anything.

the first level unlocks at 102, the second at 105 or 106 (I forget), and the rest at 110.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    the first level unlocks at 102, the second at 105 or 106 (I forget), and the rest at 110.
    Yea, apparently it's 101 when you start the quest chain that leads to the unlocking of the order hall advancements. Wasn't thrilled about the advancement quest being locked behind a 4 hour mission, so I just took a break from the druid until that part is complete.

Tier 1: Left side until you most of your gear is 810+.
    Tier 2: 20% movement speed trinket is excellent. Left side until you have everything.
    Tier 3: Right Side until every champion is maxed.
    Tier 4: Right side for maximum success chance.
    Tier 5: Seal saves you the most hassle.

BUT! Can you build an Ancient of War, then swap to Seals, and just keep the old tree alive with mushrooms? He wouldn't be able to go on every mission, but you might be able to keep him around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    Compare that to saving thousands of order hall resources or gold by getting a seal for free each weak, I'll take the seal (on my main).
    Except what else will you spend your resources on in a few weeks when you have all 6 tiers? They'll quickly become obsolete, even faster than garrisons.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Except what else will you spend your resources on in a few weeks when you have all 6 tiers? They'll quickly become obsolete, even faster than garrisons.
    Enjoy all that extra free time not grinding order resources?
    I suppose it depends on how you normally buy seals in Legion.
    Last edited by Iry; 2016-09-11 at 02:44 PM.