Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i have not created a Demon Hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I don't have a DH and no real intention to create one for a while. Hell I don't even have a monk yet... and aren't these pictures pre-patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Aren't you the same guy who flat out lies to people in his threads to spark shit? Why should this be taken as accurate information especially from you?

Deleted
    There's 8 million active subs

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Not sure if troll, but if not troll that's a terrible assumption. Not everyone wants to play a DH.
    There's not a single active wow player that hasnt made a DH, stop kidding yourself. To not main them is one thing, but everybody has at least tried the class.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Not everyone made a Demon Hunter.
    This...
    In BC, I didn't roll an Alli Shaman or (a Horde Pally).
    In Wrath, I didn't roll a DK.
    In Panda I didn't roll a Monk.
    I was perfectly fine playing my main.

Don't assume everyone in Legion rolled a DH.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    There's not a single actjve wow player that hasnt made DH, stop kidding yourself...
    Any evidence to support that? Not everyone wants to play melee. By your logic everyone has a monk or DK. Haven't touched a monk and never intend to.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-04 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the pre-expansion event, you had to of pre-ordered to get the demon hunter during the event, not everyone pre-rdered. And even then you would have to had created one during a paticuarl window of timeto have been included in that data.

If you are currently subbed and playing all you have to do is open your eyes and look around you to see the subs are up, there are people everywhere. On my server there are at least the same amount as there were when WoD launched. They reported numbers back then, you could assume something similar and say there are at least the same amount of subs now as there were when WoD launched.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, best expac in.... I don't know how long.
    Sub numbers are up, that's a given. I've seen almost nothing but praise so far, and from the anecdotal evidence of speaking to everyone I know it seems the expac is a smash hit so far with the community.

smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    So between all the people that created no demon hunter, you have people that created multiple demon hunters ... There is no real way to determine here the amount of actual players. Only that there was 3.9M demon hunters created when they made that piece of infographics.

Deleted
    If we assume the moon is made of cheese then we only need to find a wine planet and a cracker planet and we can invite everyone in the galaxy around for a party.

I know many people who haven't even created Demon Hunter - they said that after watching videos/other players try it they just instantly knew it isn't their thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

7+ Year Old Account
    1) not everyone created one
    2) im very sure many of the ones who created one created multiple ones.....

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0ng View Post
    If we assume the moon is made of cheese then we only need to find a wine planet and a cracker planet and we can invite everyone in the galaxy around for a party.
    I don't know about wine but if you want a planet filled with whine and crackers you can always head to tumblr.

There's not a single active wow player that hasnt made a DH, stop kidding yourself. To not main them is one thing, but everybody has at least tried the class.
    Roughly 80% of my guild did not make a Demon Hunter. They knew what they wanted to play in Legion and did not bother with making a new character only to leave it alone for at least the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Howner View Post
    Literally from the front page new right now: "Concurrent user numbers are huge, higher than they have been in several years"
    And you believed them? Marketing fluff, most likely.

There is no possible to way to deduce the number of active subscribers or pre-orders from the number of DHs created.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's not a single active wow player that hasnt made a DH, stop kidding yourself.
    want screenies of my character lists? i didnt create any.

Formerly known as Arafal

I didn't make a Demon Hunter and I probably never will because I think Illidan is the most overrated character in Warcraft and I have no desire to play a wanna-be version of him to appease my inner fan boy when I'm closer to a hater on the spectrum. As others have said, the assumption based on the infographic is plied with faulty logic and entirely erroneous as a result. And besides, what does it matter how many people are playing? I'm playing, I'm having fun, and so is my guild and all my friends. I'm on a high pop server and every Broken Isles zone is chock full of people. Even if they announced subscriptions, it has no bearing on my enjoyment of the game, whether the number is big or small. Legion is great so far. Anyone who isn't playing is missing out, but that's on them. I couldn't care less.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Any evidence to support that? Not everyone wants to play melee.
    Not wanting to play melee doesnt stop you from creating a dh...common sense indicates the vast majority, possibly every single current player, has at least made a demon hunter.