Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is the damage for Vengeance over-tuned?

I know we have great AoE for trash with Immo Aura, Infernal Stike, Sigil of Flame and Fel Devastation but even on single target fights I feel like I'm doing way too much damage for a tank.

Deleted
    Just wait until you see a Prot Pally then...

Any chance of you posting your stat weights? I'd like to see the dps loss for gearing survival, as well as the survival loss for gearing dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea would like to see how close the stats is.

Heyo Munkky, thanks alot for the guide!

I have a question regarding the order hall armor set... how worth it is the 6 and 8 piece bonus?
    I already have ilvl 845 or higher items in a few slots, what should I go for?

Thanks in advance!
    "No Mom, this is not just a phase!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Great write up Munnkky! I really enjoyed listening to you on finalboss podcast recently too and hope you're back on sometime in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Is the damage for Vengeance over-tuned?

I know we have great AoE for trash with Immo Aura, Infernal Stike, Sigil of Flame and Fel Devastation but even on single target fights I feel like I'm doing way too much damage for a tank.
    There is no such thing as a Tank dealing too much damage, however in the case of your question we're not the highest tank damage at the moment. I think with the Blood Boil nerf to Blood we're the highest AOE, but we're not the best single target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Any word on what the best trinkets are for pre-raid survivability and for dungeons?

Are sigils suppose to "fail" if you get stunned while they are on the ground or is it a bug because ill put a sigil down and get stunned before it goes off then it wont do anything.

Deleted
    Does anyone know how good is the Darkmoon Deck: Immortality ?

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Are sigils suppose to "fail" if you get stunned while they are on the ground or is it a bug because ill put a sigil down and get stunned before it goes off then it wont do anything.
    I'd like to know this as well, it seems like a bug to me. I mean we already casted the thing, it's not like DK's dnd go away after if they get stunned.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be too early to ask, but is there an Emerald Nightmare and/or Nighthold BiS list? I raid lead my guild and trying to set a good example by having my list ready early :P (aka poaching smarter people's lists)
    Vale Minibars, Long live Felbars

@BullxBull
    Tanks don't generally use Stat Weights, so I will not be posting any. There won't be any pawn weights either. Just follow the prio and use your best judgement. If you have questions about a specific item and you can't figure it out, feel free to go into either DH discord and post up a Screenshot of the two items and someone can help you out.
    @Nakazz
    The set bonus is nice, though it will cost a lot of resources to get a full set of 840 gear. The proc gives ~6% haste, which is decent, though I wouldn't say it is worth losing ilvl for. Once raids/Mythic+ come out, the set will be obsolete anyway. So I wouldn't waste the time on it. Also thanks for the support.
    @Buju
    Thanks for the laugh and the support. That was actually Dreams on Final Boss. I was busy with something else at the time so I couldn't make it. Hopefully Bay will let me on future episodes. I made sure to let Dreams know you think he's awesome.
    @Arthrix
    Go here for BiS Gear lists as well as good trinkets to look for.
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/class...vengeance/gear
    @tyriah
    Darkmoon trinket is underwhelming. I don't think it is worth it, though take that with a grain of salt as I haven't actually tested it.
    @Felbars
    I do not have one made up currently, though I will have one up before the 20th. Be sure to check back here and on the Wowhead guide, as that is where I am going to post it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on if the fire damage from the fishbrul special works with charred warblades?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    @Felbars
    I do not have one made up currently, though I will have one up before the 20th. Be sure to check back here and on the Wowhead guide, as that is where I am going to post it.
    Much <3 - thanks Munkky
    Vale Minibars, Long live Felbars

Is the Darkmoon trinket / Alch trinket worth getting as Veng DH?

thanks for this! I had a mmochamp account ages ago, lost the info, made a NEW one just to comment here. Love that there is another source of info than icy veins

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    Is the Darkmoon trinket / Alch trinket worth getting as Veng DH?
    Scroll up.
    Alchemy trinket is decent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daddywarbux View Post
    thanks for this! I had a mmochamp account ages ago, lost the info, made a NEW one just to comment here. Love that there is another source of info than icy veins
    Ha funny thing, I took over the icy veins guide. But here I can interact with you guys and answer any questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    @Buju
    Thanks for the laugh and the support. That was actually Dreams on Final Boss. I was busy with something else at the time so I couldn't make it. Hopefully Bay will let me on future episodes. I made sure to let Dreams know you think he's awesome.
    LOL! How embarrassing! I was mistaken and thought you were Gray Hound when he was on with Dreams. Either way, your guide has been my go to for my Demon Hunter and thanks so much. Would love to see you on FinalBoss sometime though!

Deleted
    Thanks for the guide.

How is damage reduction calculated?
    Armor
    Versatility
    Mastery

Atm i have unbuffed:
    4411 Armor - 37.38% physical damage reduction
    5131 Versatility - 6.41% physical damage reduction
    8889 Mastery - 60.10% physical damage reduction with active Demon Spikes