Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    off-topic, not specific to DH but have anyone else noticed you're getting less gold off drops from 25hc mop raids than cata raids? kinda disappointing

It got nerfed to stop the farming.

Good kills guys.

EDIT: And yeah idk what the issue with sha of pride is. It jst spammed imprision and never hit me. Neither did immerseus's corossive blast for that matter. Idk if it's spaghetti code or just incredible RNG.

The kill on beta wasn't like that, it was just go in and do as much dps as possible. which mean I had a few 2 - 5% wipes. This was a oneshot.
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2016-09-02 at 04:25 AM.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Quote Originally Posted by JimSolo View Post
    That's too bad. Was hoping they'd nerf cata 25hc, like they've already done but leave mop as it was. 50 gold for 25hc with items not being worth a lot just doesn't seem worth it

Quote Originally Posted by JimSolo View Post

Good kills guys.

EDIT: And yeah idk what the issue with sha of pride is. It jst spammed imprision and never hit me. Neither did immerseus's corossive blast for that matter. Idk if it's spaghetti code or just incredible RNG.

The kill on beta wasn't like that, it was just go in and do as much dps as possible. which mean I had a few 2 - 5% wipes. This was a oneshot.
    thats wierd for some reason some people seem to have problems with maegera and elegon too but not me
    That's too bad. Was hoping they'd nerf cata 25hc, like they've already done but leave mop as it was. 50 gold for 25hc with items not being worth a lot just doesn't seem worth it
    unless your an enchanter, 80g a pop for sha crystals

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    For doing Hellfire Assault, do you prefer playing Havoc or Vengeance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    For doing Hellfire Assault, do you prefer playing Havoc or Vengeance?
    Vengeance, by miles.

--------------------------------------------

Ilvl 832:

- Heroic Thogar (pretty hot)
    - Heroic Blast Furnace (very hot)
    - Heroic Ka'graz (very cold)
    - Heroic Kromog (cold)

Heroic Blackhand
    Extremely hard. Took me 42 attempts to get this kill ;_____;

Deleted
    Just did Blackhand as well, it's a nice boss although quite buggy..! Definitely a challenge at our current item levels (and no Legion consumables... dat shit's too expensive yo).

On another note I went to Heroic Highmaul, I expected trash mobs, and the result was trash mobs. Oneshotted everything, only Twin Ogron came close to tickling me, everything else was irrelevant. Only Mythic will be remotely interesting, as expected from Beta.

Butcher will probably be killable on normal with legion consumables and/or a tiny wee bit more gear.

Ilvl 835ish or so

- - - Updated - - -

And have a bit more since I ventured into HFC tonight!

At a glance, everything except Kilrogg, Tyrant and Archimonde should be killable on heroic already as well. Most of them did die on beta already anyway; this is just repeat kills for the most part. So far only Blackhand was a real challenge in my opinion.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-09-04 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Just did Blackhand as well, it's a nice boss although quite buggy..! Definitely a challenge at our current item levels (and no Legion consumables... dat shit's too expensive yo).

On another note I went to Heroic Highmaul, I expected trash mobs, and the result was trash mobs. Oneshotted everything, only Twin Ogron came close to tickling me, everything else was irrelevant. Only Mythic will be remotely interesting, as expected from Beta.

Butcher will probably be killable on normal with legion consumables and/or a tiny wee bit more gear.

Ilvl 835ish or so

- - - Updated - - -

At a glance, everything except Kilrogg and Archimonde should be killable on heroic too.
    how did you do archi? wouldnt he reset once you go down?
    and soc ? i assume thats very annoying
    Last edited by Neudgae; 2016-09-04 at 03:32 AM.

Deleted
    Magic.

And yeah socrethar is annoying, mostly because the spirits can't really be killed reliably so you end up getting feared quite a bit. Sigil of Silence, Belf racial, and interrupt all work though so you have quite a few tools to interrupt the boss.

That being said even if the construct dies it's not really a big deal to do a p1 again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Probably been done already, but I cleared ToT 10 reg and HoF 10 reg (entirely as Havoc).
    Durumu and Amber Shaper are finally soloable!

Amber Shaper took my only life out of both raids, because I didn't make the strict 1 min timer. Just remember to kill the monstrosity asap and don't waste attacks as he runs to the room center.

I'm ilvl 817 and used WoD drums on Durumu and Amber Shaper only.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's a good ilvl to start soloing MoP-grade and up content? Currently I'm 804 ilvl with a 2/1/1/3/1/1/1 talent setup in Vengeance spec.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    What's a good ilvl to start soloing MoP-grade and up content? Currently I'm 804 ilvl with a 2/1/1/3/1/1/1 talent setup in Vengeance spec.
    MoP stuff is eazy peazy you can def do normal prob heroic

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Ilvl 835ish or so

- - - Updated - - -

At a glance, everything except Kilrogg, Tyrant and Archimonde should be killable on heroic already as well. Most of them did die on beta already anyway; this is just repeat kills for the most part. So far only Blackhand was a real challenge in my opinion.
    Hey mione. I haven't really kept up with things the last couple of years, but I was just wondering if you've switched over to DH from DK for your solo adventures? Is it just to do something different, or do you feel DH has more potential in this area in Legion?

Heroic Ymiron + Heroic Amalgam

Notes on bosses in the imgur descriptions for the interested. Done at item level 832. More heroic to come in next few days most likely, seems a fun place for current ilvl. Some trash reminds me of CM trash soloing though.

Deleted

Extremely close call!
    Ilvl 836
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2016-09-04 at 07:49 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Extremely close call!
    Ilvl 836
    Which trinkets did you use for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Hey mione. I haven't really kept up with things the last couple of years, but I was just wondering if you've switched over to DH from DK for your solo adventures? Is it just to do something different, or do you feel DH has more potential in this area in Legion?
    I don't particularly care about the strength of the class and just think DK has been ruined in terms of gameplay.

I don't particularly care about the strength of the class and just think DK has been ruined in terms of gameplay.
    because of death strike? definently feel like not having that as my main spam took away alot of what i enjoyed about mine

Heroic Eye of Azshara 3/5

Had some fun in Eye, 1st boss i'm not sure if i'd call it doable atm, it probably is if you have a legendary or 840+ ilvl. Hard to not get overwhelemed by the adds. I imagine if its possible it would take 30+ minutes since you focus so much dmg on adds. Didn't try last boss yet but i think it would be doable. Serpentrix the only kinda tough one really and that was mechanically not numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    because of death strike? definently feel like not having that as my main spam took away alot of what i enjoyed about mine
    the way death strike functions now, as a garbage heal & rp costing spell single handedly made me drop dk, and since they did the same thing to bear with a massive cooldown i dropped it too, i want flat heals i can rely on hint why im here :3