Deleted

Legion Alchemy: Where do you get the Rank 2 potion recipes?

Alrighty lads. IM having difficulty finding out where i can get the rank 2 recipes for the potions, i already have the rank 2 flasks but no idea where the rank 2 potion recipes comes from, could anybody help me out please?

Also the rank 3, are they also drops or will i get rank 3 from making lots of rank 2s? cheers lads.

If you hoover over the stars it should tell you where the next rank comes from.

Most come from just creating a massive amount of potions of that type. You'll "discover" the rank 2 recipe.

@Elvine if I hover over the stars, it pretty much says that rank 2 is that I no longer need alchemy table to craft it, and rank 3 that it has a chance to craft bonus items

Where from do I get rank 3 recipes for legion +1300stat flasks, and also potions like Leytorrent Potion or Unbending Potion?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    @Elvine if I hover over the stars, it pretty much says that rank 2 is that I no longer need alchemy table to craft it, and rank 3 that it has a chance to craft bonus items

Where from do I get rank 3 recipes for legion +1300stat flasks, and also potions like Leytorrent Potion or Unbending Potion?

Thanks
    If you look a bit further down in the tool tip it will also tell you "Next Rank:"

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Alrighty lads. IM having difficulty finding out where i can get the rank 2 recipes for the potions, i already have the rank 2 flasks but no idea where the rank 2 potion recipes comes from, could anybody help me out please?

Also the rank 3, are they also drops or will i get rank 3 from making lots of rank 2s? cheers lads.

I was wondering this same thing so I came here to see if anyone knew and while I was crafting potions I received the recipe lol So.. can confirm you get the rank 2 from making the potions. Received rank 2 Ancient Rejuvenation potion. However I can't confirm how many I crafted to get it.
    I also received a rank 2 utility potion recipe from a world quest in Val'Sharah.

In short - World quests, crafting potions and heroic dungeons seems to be the way of obtaining the rank 2 recipes
    Last edited by Kalialla; 2016-09-18 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post

Thanks
    In the Alchemy menu, there are 2 tabs at the top. Learned and Unlearned. If you go to the Unlearned section it will show you everything you have yet to learn. Hovering over the stars in that tab will show you how or where to get the next rank. Same goes for any crafting profession.

For rank 3 you basically have to make a lot of flasks and potions. It seems like it's a fairly low rate. I've seen people get it within 40-50 flasks and others only get it after 200+.