My apologies if this has been asked before/elsewhere, but how do I interpret a simcraft APL with a rage.deficit condition? Specifically, actions.single+=/execute,if=debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage.deficit<60. Am I supposed to subtract my current rage from 100 or 110 (w/ trait)?

You get the most value out of a 40 rage Execute (32 w/ talent), so I think this is the correct interpretation. Why the use of rage.deficit < x instead of rage > x?

Deleted
    Would you rather use Battle cry right before your CS or the MS that come right after? I'd would say MS instead of CS that way, the damage during battle cry will consist of:

-1 CS
    +1 Slam or MS

the damage loss by replacing slam instead of CS during battle cry is not big, but if you are lucky enough to cast a MS thanks to the gained GCD and that's a huge gain.
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-09-04 at 10:50 PM.

Ugh, I need to vent a little here.

On bad proc fights my DPS is so embarrassingly bad. I'm talking 100k DPS bad.

On good proc fights my DPS is incredible. I get up to 230k DPS single target in my potato gear.

I know it gets better. I know haste helps. I know having good relics (Exploit the Weakness) helps. I know it's just a matter of time before I'm getting CS procs left and right and only need to wait the full 45 seconds once in a blue moon (if ever). But right now, this is getting kind of annoying.

Until I do get that gear, I'm still doing all of my solo content as Prot. I know where to find my Blood relic for EtW, but where can I get the Iron/Shadow relics? Bringing that up to 60% would be incredibly helpful I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    I don't agree. Tougher bosses are much easier with 250k burst dps and normal mobs die half the time to the first 3 stacks FR. You also do not have downtime as Arms due to Victory Rush.
    If you're referring to the first sentence regarding Fury, I said the self-healing works very well against them, not that it was necessarily better or worse than Arms for those strong single target enemies.

If you're referring to the second sentence regarding Prot, it really depends on the rare mob. The Wanted mobs can be killed by either DPS spec fairly easily, but some of the Danger bosses are damn near impossible to solo without Prots survivability.

Regarding downtime, Arms can still have it, even with Victory Rush. Depends on damage intake v healing, and if there is an extra target to use Victory Rush on. If there's no target available, they must fall back on Second Wind, if talented, which reduces the mobility from Bounding Stride, which I personally like more. Either way, Fighter Chow eliminates this need regardless of the spec, and it's very easy to get/make.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I just finished the Ulduar part of my Class Order Hall, and now I have two quests - one to get 30 demon stones, and another to finish 30 world quests - how much longer do I have left, until I unlock my third relic slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Would you rather use Battle cry right before your CS or the MS that come right after? I'd would say MS instead of CS that way, the damage during battle cry will consist of:

-1 CS
    +1 Slam or MS

the damage loss by replacing slam instead of CS during battle cry is not big, but if you are lucky enough to cast a MS thanks to the gained GCD and that's a huge gain.
    Ideally use it right after for a little bit more free rage, but it doesn't make a notable difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I just finished the Ulduar part of my Class Order Hall, and now I have two quests - one to get 30 demon stones, and another to finish 30 world quests - how much longer do I have left, until I unlock my third relic slot?
    4.75 days (114 hours) at a minimum. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    My priest friend finished his yesterday. I still have 1 last mission left (24+ hours left). Annoying hes like 10 ilvls higher than me now...

- - - Updated - - -

And now my pally friend just finished his. Why is warriors 2-3 days longer?

Yeah a bunch of classes in my guild have their third slot already. Feels like warrior campaign takes longer

@Archimtiros Are the recent sims for Arms based on Anger Management no longer working during the Deadly Calm/Battle Cry or other?

Also, not sure if it's something you'd know off hand, but will our upcoming 2 set overlap with the above talents differently (aka, will we have just 8 seconds of no rage cost and no cooldown reduction, or 5 of one, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    @Archimtiros Are the recent sims for Arms based on Anger Management no longer working during the Deadly Calm/Battle Cry or other?

Also, not sure if it's something you'd know off hand, but will our upcoming 2 set overlap with the above talents differently (aka, will we have just 8 seconds of no rage cost and no cooldown reduction, or 5 of one, etc)?
    Yes the sims are with AM functioning properly as it does now, and the 2 set will just extend Battle Cry's duration, therefore you'll have have the full duration of no rage cost since Deadly Calm just affects Battle Cry and isn't restricted to a time limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post

That's for the world quests or the demon stones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    Missions from table.

Deleted
    /me reporting back in

While ago decided it was time for something new. Wanted to try DK, Frost cause of the more in your face playstyle. Boy, what a drag. Poor self healing, poor mobility. Ended up eating every other pull and when pulling 2-3 mobs, things could easily go against me. Overal just felt weak. Did finish it to 110, but figured I don't see myself continue playing that.

Took up Arms which I found fun in pre-patch. Aaaaah much better! I feel powerful again! Fiddling around with FR build, guess I'm doing ok, maybe need to setup some macros soon.

I do have 1 question, I'm currently using EDH and WBR. When did you guys replace these trinkets? I also have the heirloom trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    There are 114 hours of missions after the world quests and demon stones lol it sucks

I'm item level 815, and i've got 2 relics that increase exploit the weakness.

Those relics are 763 and 805.

I have a new relic that is 825 that increase precise strikes, is it worth it to make the switch for the 20 item levels?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanderhevel View Post
    I'm item level 815, and i've got 2 relics that increase exploit the weakness.

Those relics are 763 and 805.

I have a new relic that is 825 that increase precise strikes, is it worth it to make the switch for the 20 item levels?
    Usually it is. Weapon itemlevel increases all of your damage and even if you "just" swap the 805 one with the 825 one it means the weapons itemlevel goes up by 5 ilvl!

Yes but how much effect does 5 weapon ilvl have on overall ilvl? Isn't all damage based on general ilvl? More str/mastery are definite gains, but an increase in CS and SD uptime can't be overlooked.

Might be stupid question but I thought I read that stacking FR to 3 stacks was a higher priority than MS, meaning that you would only MS with 3 stacks (outside of battle cry). Did I read wrong ?

Yes you read wrong. MS when available.

I've been scrolling this thread for a while now but i don't seem the find it. But is standard arms better than fury? And what is the dps diffrence between FR arms and standard? I'd love to play standard arms instead of FR!