Affliction artifact ability reap souls.

So it is said that reap souls doubles all Ulthalesh's traits. But it is not. For example:
    Chance of proc and damage from Comprounding horror with reap soul active is the same.
    Seeds of doom tooltip and seed of corruption tooltip doesn't change when reap is active.
    Shadows of flesh tooltip and soul leech buff doesn't change when reap is active.
    Inherently unstable tooltip doesnt change when reap is active.
    Soul harvester damage stays the same when reap is active
    and etc etc etc.
    Inimitable agony tooltip doesn't change when reap is active but I'm uncertain about change to spell damage (spell tooltip changes but it's likely due to 10% damage buff)
    So can anyone test this further to confirm?

Um, yes, those are all traits. Everything in the artifact tree is a trait.

don't want to make new thread just to ask this - how often does Affliction Artifact weapon skill refreshes in raids? Assuming single target mostly? You don't get any killing blows...

Blizzard fucked up affliction artifact, in raids play destro, affli is only good for trash packs in mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    don't want to make new thread just to ask this - how often does Affliction Artifact weapon skill refreshes in raids? Assuming single target mostly? You don't get any killing blows...
    Reaper of souls stacks earned in Single target situations is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I can't say for certain but it's like 1 stack every...15 seconds? or feel like it.
    If I start a fight with no stacks I just use it once or twice during a fight just to unload my soulshards with compounding horror Unstable afflictions.