Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Order Hall Campaign - already done?

Hi, I'm curios how many people already finished their questline.
    Since Legion launched I almost no-lifed it through until today and I am now at my second batch of companion missions (3) where a single one lasts for around 2 days (+ - due bonus etc).
    Some people claimed they finished it yesterday, someone also linked his achievement.

Did you manage to complete it by now, and furthermore, how?
    I do play as Warrior, but shouldn't the questline match out for everyone?

For clarification: I made sure to min-max companion missions whenever possible.

Edit: Saw in another thread that there are major time differences.
    Last edited by mmoc75936d2629; 2016-09-05 at 07:20 AM.

Half of the raiding roster for my guild has it done already. Mine will be done tomorrow afternoon.

Hitting 110 on day one plays a major factor in who is done at the moment.

I finished last night, shaman. I wasted 6 hours by sleeping so it wasn't an perfectly efficient run. The warrior that hit 110 first in guild still has a 24hour mission left and he's had a few. I onyl had one 24 hour mission, the rest were 12.

I finished it either last night or the night before, I can't remember after around 4 months of summer holidays the days sorta meld together as one.. I think it was giving me more missions than intended though, I could send my followers on a new mission before the earlier one had finished so I probably finished the missions faster than intended.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-09-05 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    Half of the raiding roster for my guild has it done already. Mine will be done tomorrow afternoon.

Hitting 110 on day one plays a major factor in who is done at the moment.
    Sure, hitting max-level earlier might help. Even if i hit 110 on the 30., I would be still doing (waiting) my companion missions.
    Well then, let's grind reputation for Dvalen so he can equip those missiontime reduction boots

And why do i have to wait 4 more days as a Warrior cause of this worthless gating and order hall missions? Fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I finished last night, shaman. I wasted 6 hours by sleeping so it wasn't an perfectly efficient run. The warrior that hit 110 first in guild still has a 24hour mission left and he's had a few. I onyl had one 24 hour mission, the rest were 12.
    Thanks! No I now that I did not do something wrong (only warrior in guild)

They said theyd expand on the order hall campaigns in 7.1--I guess they'll keep getting iterated on through the expac (though of course its too early to tell, thats what its looking like)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Some people had their missions bug out so they kept proccing, even after it was sent out.

The intention is for a new one to only appear when it has returned.

I believe affected classes for this "bug" are: Druids, Monks, Warriors.
    Add Paladin to this, then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Add Paladin to this, then.
    I had this happen as a DK aswell.

Deleted
    done yesterday - 04.09.2016 - rogue

gg no re 3 relics

I just started the 2nd 12 hour mission of the last set of missions for hunters. I could have been further along. But I didn't have a new mission ready when an earlier one completed and sent out my champions on other missions. After sending them out ... I see the next campaign mission in the list. I also didn't bother with logging in to complete missions very early in the morning or late at night. That's also an efficient way of getting those missions done early.

finished mine at 2am yesterday. wasnt so bad. was a little worried what would happen if i failed one though

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Sure, hitting max-level earlier might help. Even if i hit 110 on the 30., I would be still doing (waiting) my companion missions.
    Well then, let's grind reputation for Dvalen so he can equip those missiontime reduction boots
    Forgot to mention I would be done if I did not fail a 90% mission. Of all the luck.

Finished my mage yesterday, failed one of the first 6-7'ish hour missions (on 97%, thanks blizz), wasn't too bad, 2x 5 missions at 6-12 hours, lots of time to sleep.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

I just finished mine this evening. Druid.

I guess the other no-lifers are done. Grats.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I just started the 2nd 12 hour mission of the last set of missions for hunters. I could have been further along. But I didn't have a new mission ready when an earlier one completed and sent out my champions on other missions. After sending them out ... I see the next campaign mission in the list. I also didn't bother with logging in to complete missions very early in the morning or late at night. That's also an efficient way of getting those missions done early.
    Ye it might take a minute or two for the next mission to show up. So better wait few mins and then proceed.
    Got mine done today (shaman). Clearly not all campaigns are equal, having this dk in my guild beat me to it and he hit the 110 way later than me. Also saw loads of druids ready like 3 days ago already, while I had several 12h missions and some 6h ones so there was no chance I was ready 3 days ago. On the positive side, I have 2x850 relics (and 1x825).

I don't see how any Warrior could have completed this yet . . . first 3 order hall missions were a day and two 12 hour ones iirc, and now the next set of 3, the first two are 2 days each, and I haven't gotten to the 3rd one yet as I am currently on the 2nd.

Am I doing something wrong or do some classes just have it a lot easier?

Some classes have it easy, warriors are probable the worst in this department.