Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Buffed:
    MM Hunters
    if you think mm needs to be buffed you're playing it wrong

Deleted
    The trolls win when you people take obvious meme posts seriously.

I play RDruid and I feel pretty good. Hope I wont get nerfed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Sure.. that's very specific... as specific as saying buff PROT or RESTO.
    Both Frost specs seem to be underperforming.

Deleted
    Yep classes need nerfs and buffs before the first raid tier comes out There isn't any crazy outliers on the spectrum atm so I have no comment

Buff Frost, Arcane, BM, Survival, Assa, and Sub for the sake of class diversity.

I don't know about anyone else but in my dungeon runs I literally never see these classes. I don't really see Prot Palas or Brewmasters either. People have such massive hard-ons for FotM specs and leaked inaccurate sims or outdated pre-patch WoD logs and can't even be bothered to try anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    nerf mages rofl Arcane is alredy second worst dmg spec in the game worse have only retro palas Even with strongest spec fire you are being raped by mobs if you pull more than 1 or 2.

Dude mages have never been good at tanking face damage during world content....what are you complaining about? Every caster is having trouble at 110 world content, some are way worse than mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Shadow priest AoE on 5+ mobs would have to be buffed by 300-400% to be in line with other dps specs. on 8+ mobs it would have to be buffed by 800-1000%
    Sad but true shadow terrible at low life thresh. We are so far behind our dps almost doesnt Show on the meter. ^^ Otherwise i´m okay. junst bring the 2-3 outperfoming specs backin line and we have a fair Balance.

The nerf and buff recondation is pritty good. i dont know about all specs yet but some are a Little too good.

Only class they need to nerf is WW monks AOE. pulling 1 million dps on aoe burst.

Deleted
    Hunters buffed?

I had a feeling that I did immense damage as MM. You got to spec it correctly (Patient Sniper / Sidewinders) and play it well but I was outclassing everybody on anything more than 2-3 targets. Sidewinders + Marked Shot(s) with 150% vulnerable buff are just so strong.

Single target is decent as well with LnL, Trueshot and Vulnerable.

Idk, maybe you just suck at Marksmanship. It's not WOD marksmanship anymore, you won't do good damage by sole AimS spam

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Rogues don't need nerfing just l2p. Roll the Bones is so RNG I could be middle of the pack or top of the pack depending on RNG. Stop whinging
    >L2P
    >RNG

Pick one. You can be a god of your class and still get shit DPS compared to some random mediocre cunt who gets insane rng.

My class needs buffed. Everyone else needs nerfed. Doesn't really matter which alt I'm on.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Nerfed:
    ~15% Demon Hunters AOE
    ~10% Outlaw Rogues overall
    ~5% Fire mages single target
    ~5% Unholy Death Knights overall
    ~5% WW Monks overall
    ~5% Enh Shamans single target
    ~5% Frost Death Knights AOE

Buffed:
    ~10% Shadow Priests AOE
    ~10% Warlocks overall
    ~10% Elemental Shamans overall
    ~10% Frost Death Knights single target

edit: oh and AOE ramp time for casters needs to be decreased.
    APM numbers should be taken into consideration when accounting for DPS -- if you're "working" harder to generate that DPS then there should be a payoff.. MM and BM barely break 30 APM in most sims, why should they see their DPS be on pay with say an Arms warrior that has double the APM? And let me be clear, Im not saying they do crap damage, the MM hunters I know bring it.. Basing anything on pre-tier gear is always going to be sketchy -- those bonuses are often the difference maker for some classes.

Also asking for frost DKs to see their AOE be gimped is ludicrous... that's sort of their niche right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Rogues don't need nerfing just l2p. Roll the Bones is so RNG I could be middle of the pack or top of the pack depending on RNG. Stop whinging
    And chances are if you are getting hit with the single buff roll -- you're going to be trying to race through five point builders just to try to reroll again, vs actually using your biggest damage spell as a finisher.
    Last edited by Haloswin; 2016-09-06 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nerf: rogues,DH,lock

Buff: shaman dps,frost dk,fury war.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am confused. I am not seeing where marksman is way below everyone else. Just saying...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    buff frost
    if you mean frost mages then i agree with your fully.

if you mean frost death knights then i agree with you slightly, but not that i care.

Formerly known as Arafal

Nerf this stupid "Barrage"
    This ability has the annoying habit of pulling anything within 180° and within ANYWHERE in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Buff Frost, Arcane, BM, Survival, Assa, and Sub for the sake of class diversity.

I don't know about anyone else but in my dungeon runs I literally never see these classes. I don't really see Prot Palas or Brewmasters either. People have such massive hard-ons for FotM specs and leaked inaccurate sims or outdated pre-patch WoD logs and can't even be bothered to try anything else.
    Or maybe people just wanted to try something new?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    >L2P
    >RNG

Pick one. You can be a god of your class and still get shit DPS compared to some random mediocre cunt who gets insane rng.
    Obviously it was meant as l2p your own class. Rng is affecting outlaw rogues so much so that i'd rather have sahved off of both ends.

Its fine when the 1,5% chance happens that we get 6 buffs.

Do you know how much it sucks to roll 1 buff 7-8 times in a row?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pootch View Post
    Nerf this stupid "Barrage"
    This ability has the annoying habit of pulling anything within 180° and within ANYWHERE in front of you.
    This is about the only reasonable post in here

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Nerfed:
    ~15% Demon Hunters AOE
    ~10% Outlaw Rogues overall
    ~5% Fire mages single target
    ~5% Unholy Death Knights overall
    ~5% WW Monks overall
    ~5% Enh Shamans single target
    ~5% Frost Death Knights AOE

Buffed:
    ~10% Shadow Priests AOE
    ~10% Warlocks overall
    ~10% Elemental Shamans overall
    ~10% Frost Death Knights single target

edit: oh and AOE ramp time for casters needs to be decreased.
    Uuum you mean shadow priest aoe buffed by like 200%. Right now, mind sear ticks for 11K non crit non voidform no Void ray specced in my ilvl 837 shadow. Everything above 4 targets and shadow is fcked. It's not even worth casting if it wasn't for the insanity it gives at 3+ targets. While as HOLY, I spam holy nova with 80k non crits. I really think about dungeoning as holy for trash packs and only switch to shadow for bosses.