Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Any idea how to get the fists?
    Last time I've checked them I couldnt get them
    You can't get them right now, hopefully they'll be put back in the future. I bought them a long long time ago.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Just got the Stormfists from the Scenario. Finished with ~525 points, but didn't kill the endboss. It was my fourth(?) try and it was in the big chest at the end.

My itemlvl is 841, if that's somehow relevant.

Deleted
    gratz, i'm farming this since release of legion - best artifact skin imo

btw every single time when im at 200+ score i got warning and then elite appears raping me - should i run or try to kill him on mayhem?
    Last edited by mmoc44f3a61e09; 2016-09-05 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    So, judging by wowhead it's dropped from the main box in the end of the Withered Training scenario in Suramar. Today i completed the thing, after about an 1.5 hours of slowly pulling mobs 1 by 1 (no beta exp) with about 550 score (killed every boss i could access) and to my deep sorrow i got nothing...
    Looks like there is something besides completing the scenario that needs to be done.
    My enhancement appearance is off a world boss, let's not complain really.

Anyone knows where we get Xuen's Enforcer skin?
    If i got it right all weapons have 4 skins that show by default with currently 2 hidden skins. We know where to get one of this hidden skins like fists from scenario but there is no info yet for second one? Xuen's Enforcer in WW case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Just got the Stormfists from the Scenario. Finished with ~525 points, but didn't kill the endboss. It was my fourth(?) try and it was in the big chest at the end.

Did you play as WW or as BrM? The stealth boss just utterly annihilates me and my withered so I go BrM to deal with him as well as easy AoE aggro. He still annihilates my withered, though.

Deleted
    Is there a trick to be able to do it more often? I was under the impression it could only be done when the World Quest is there, and at least here it only spawned once - directly after doing the scenario the first time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Is there a trick to be able to do it more often? I was under the impression it could only be done when the World Quest is there, and at least here it only spawned once - directly after doing the scenario the first time.
    Let it be three times then. I was 110 pretty quickly. I did it as BrM with WW loot spec. And yes, you need to kill the stealth boss to advance further.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Let it be three times then. I was 110 pretty quickly. I did it as BrM with WW loot spec. And yes, you need to kill the stealth boss to advance further.
    I think it has fixed 3d spawn intervals, starting at launch. I hit 110 at the 3rd day after launch, went to suramar, did the first one you get as a quest, did the world quest once, did it again the next day, and the quest should be spawning again today, so as soon as i get home i should be able to do it for the 4th time.

Also I believe there was an exploit at the start to repeat the scenario multiple times, but that is only heresay to me.
    "Mages are basically Warlocks for Girls." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    Did you play as WW or as BrM? The stealth boss just utterly annihilates me and my withered so I go BrM to deal with him as well as easy AoE aggro. He still annihilates my withered, though.
    He's pretty easy if you are prepared:

-you can kite him by slows and let withered rek him
    -stuns work
    -incap for a minute if you have other mobs to do first
    -obviously get the most buffs you can (drums and 3k mastery from monk daily helps)

- - - Updated - - -

GZ on fists, lucky bastard :P Thanks for the info tho, so you don't actually need to finish the scenario.

I wonder if the score matters?

all the reports i've seen were 500+, but idk maybe thats just people who actually tried

Deleted
    any1 can tell me how to beat Leywalker Dro? my friend is playing prot warrior and hes just spamming his 1kk dmg shield doing whole scenario with 1 hand, im 637 ilvl ww with one upgrade for withered (cap thing). I already died three times with 200+ score, if hes on withered - they are dying, if hes on me i live few seconds after karma ends and his still at 50% hp - any ideas?

taunt into stun into slow into taunt into stun and repeat ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grothen View Post
    any1 can tell me how to beat Leywalker Dro? my friend is playing prot warrior and hes just spamming his 1kk dmg shield doing whole scenario with 1 hand, im 637 ilvl ww with one upgrade for withered (cap thing). I already died three times with 200+ score, if hes on withered - they are dying, if hes on me i live few seconds after karma ends and his still at 50% hp - any ideas?

taunt into stun into slow into taunt into stun and repeat ?
    I highly suggest you to switch to brewmaster for survivability. Your withered will do most of the damage anyway. Leywalker Dro can be stunned and paralysed multiple times to interrupt the charge, if you have enough withered he will die without much trouble.
    Last edited by mmocbbcd5e81e3; 2016-09-05 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    but as Brewmaster can i hold him that long if i got no karma? i just get my brewmaster artifact, his dmg is low, no shields/only dodge stuff is that enought to stand him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grothen View Post
    but as Brewmaster can i hold him that long if i got no karma? i just get my brewmaster artifact, his dmg is low, no shields/only dodge stuff is that enought to stand him?
    I did Dro as BrM and I had a much easier time than I did as WW. Your dodge chance negates a lot of his damage as well as your brews. I did have a periods where I had to kite and heal myself up, but that was pretty easy as Keg Smash slows and your Effuse heals more as BrM than it does as WW.

wait can I change spec mid scenario?

Deleted
    ok as brewmaster i should go with Invoke Niuzao for him or other lvl 90 talent? and Gift of the Mists > Black ox brew? what do you think talents for this scenario should look like

I haven't had any trouble running the instance as a WW yet, make sure you're taking 20 withered with you. I highlighted the run I did on Friday all I had was +25% health, 1 Berserker and 1 Mana Rager. I was still kind of learning the instance and skipped a couple mobs to be safe but I did the entire instance yesterday with zero issues. Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully we'll all have Stormfist soon enough! https://www.twitch.tv/carthh_ws/v/87902417

I keep getting completely rinsed by Dro, was my own fault this last time, but very doable if you stock up on 20 withered, monk mastery daily and whatnot else to give you a boost. Hoping for a clean run next time, been drooling over this look for a while!