Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Two more Poles beaten in Harlow a week after suspected hate crime murder

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ted-hate-crim/

Two Polish men have been beaten up by a gang in the same Essex town where one of their compatriots was killed last week in a suspected hate crime.

The two unnamed victims were set on by up to five men during the potential racist attack in Harlow, where Arkadiusz Jozwik, was severely beaten and killed a week earlier.

One victim was left with a broken nose and the other with a cut head after the incident outside the town’s William Aylmer pub in the early hours of Sunday.

Witnesses reported the two men, who are both in their 30s, were attacked by a group of four or five males.

Supt Trevor Roe, of Essex Police, said: “This was a vicious and horrible attack.

“Although we are considering this matter as a potential hate crime, it is not being linked with the attack at The Stow last weekend.”

“The attack took place in the town centre outside a popular pub and we believe there will have been people who witnessed it.”

Essex police last week said Mr Jozwik’s killing was being investigated as a possible hate crime. Six teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of his killing.
    So a month after the Brexit vote the anti-Polish xenophobia reaches new lows.

Why the hate against the poles? ive been there and they are really friendly, atleast to swedes.

We can hope those kids never get to taste freedom in along time.

It might not have anything to do with "brexit" though, it could be an everyday crime and the victim was in the wrong place, drug related, who knows?

If British are attacking Poles for taking their jobs, that's a shame.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why the hate against the poles? ive been there and they are really friendly, atleast to swedes.

We can hope those kids never get to taste freedom in along time.
    Yes, same. Polish people are nice and working hard. Ive been to Poland and had Polish coworkers. Well, in WoW they're less friendly :P

Hope they find the responible for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Brexit has nothing to do with racism and xenophobia or with stupidity and ignorance. Nope! Nothing!

It was a totally well reasoned and compassionate vote aimed at curtailing the abuses of the evil evil evil abuses of the dictatorial EU.

Yup.

Uhum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Brexit has nothing to do with racism and xenophobia or with stupidity and ignorance. .
    You attempted sarcasm but landed on truth instead.

Crying racist at anybody, and everybody, that disagrees with you might be fashionable in extremist circles but in the real world it's seen for the pathetic and transparent act of oppression through human shielding that it is.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You attempted sarcasm but landed on truth instead.

Crying racist at anybody, and everybody, that disagrees with you might be fashionable in extremist circles but in the real world it's seen for the pathetic and transparent act of oppression through human shielding that it is.
    Yeah. No.

Hard as you might try, the facts speak for themselves. Loudly.

"Racism" and "xenophobia" are only applicable to native inhabitants of a place. If Poles destroyed their own country 30 years ago, sold the remains, and migrated to UK, you cannot label the negative feelings of the true UK inhabitants to them as "xenophobia". They are guests, and must depart if their hosts do not want them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    "Racism" and "xenophobia" are only applicable to native inhabitants of a place. If Poles destroyed their own country 30 years ago, sold the remains, and migrated to UK, you cannot label the negative feelings of the true UK inhabitants to them as "xenophobia". They are guests, and must depart if their hosts do not want them there.
    The massive pile of horseshit you managed to condense into that is amazing.

So by your logic Poles are entitled to grab a British person working or living in Poland off the street and beat him to death? Is that it?

Do you realize how moronic you are?

Plus Poles destroying their country...what the fuck are you on about? Please...don't answer me. I can't take more stupid shit today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It might not have anything to do with "brexit" though, it could be an everyday crime and the victim was in the wrong place, drug related, who knows?

If British are attacking Poles for taking their jobs, that's a shame.
    The UK are experiencing a rise in hate crimes since Brexit.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7165056.html

It's just happening. Worrying.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So by your logic Poles are entitled to grab a British person working or living in Poland...
    No. There is no demographic pressure of British in Poland. (Why do Poles work in UK and not in RP again?)

But... 30 years ago Poles actually did the complete opposite from destroying their own country. I mean, if you are a hardcore communist you might think like that, but I hope you are not.

And about the "guests" and "hosts"... Poles aren't guests in England. They go there to work and live. If they work (and they do), they increase the prosperity of the country. And even if, don't use this argument when the discussion started with "host keeps regularly beating up his guests". That kind of shows the host in bad light.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Yes, same. Polish people are nice and working hard. Ive been to Poland and had Polish coworkers. Well, in WoW they're less friendly :P

Hope they find the responible for this
    That can be the problem though. If you're not as hard working then someone that is might be a threat to you.
    It's not uncommon to read about this on MMO-C. You know like: I deserve more because I was born here, even though I have no intrest in working for anything!

Interestingly enough, us Brits are currently in the process of destroying our own country and selling off its remains :/
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not entirely convinced that the actions of 11 people in Harlow can be pinned on the 17 million who voted for Brexit, that seems a bit far fetched.

We had scumbags in the UK well before Brexit was a thing.

Deleted
    We have some hate crimes in France targeting Asian peupel, near Paris... Obviously, zero journalist or source about this mysterious culprit race, ethnic who are against the autochtones as well, but we all know who they are.

Those Ara.. maybe we should called them Migrants now, such a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    snip
    Were those the policemen who didn't report thousand and thousand of rape because it would have beeen RACISTSSSSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Were those the policemen who didn't report thousand and thousand of rape because it would have beeen RACISTSSSSS
    Blimey, I have understood one of your posts!

I think all those incidents were in the Midlands or oop North, whereas Harlow is in the South East.

Harlow might even be covered by the Met Police, they are somewhat different to other police forces and have no issues arresting minorities - playing the race card is not going to work with them, you'd probably just end up 'accidentally' falling down some stairs, repeatedly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am not entirely convinced that the actions of 11 people in Harlow can be pinned on the 17 million who voted for Brexit, that seems a bit far fetched.

We had scumbags in the UK well before Brexit was a thing.
    I don't mean to start another shit posting fest but... those kind of attacks have in fact tripled since Brexit.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7165056.html

How do they even tell the poles apart from the british people?

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    We have some hate crimes in France targeting Asian peupel, near Paris... Obviously, zero journalist or source about this mysterious culprit race, ethnic who are against the autochtones as well, but we all know who they are.

Those Ara.. maybe we should called them Migrants now, such a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you British? Because your English sure doesn't suggest so.