twisting nether and naga troops

hi guys,

so i believe im pretty far in the DH campign now to the point i need to do 30 WQ and such but i noticed i still cant naga troops. is this something that will come later on or is it a bug?

also about twisting nether can it be soloed? does the demons drops something important gear wise like HC or mythic lvl gear?

thanks in advance.

One of the Order Hall upgrades replaces the ashentongue warriors with nagas, not sure which was it

for twisting nehter: yes they can be soloed, but most, if not all, only as vengeance and some are even pretty tough when fighting as tank dh

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    One of the Order Hall upgrades replaces the ashentongue warriors with nagas, not sure which was it

for twisting nehter: yes they can be soloed, but most, if not all, only as vengeance and some are even pretty tough when fighting as tank dh
    what do they drop gear wise or artifact wise?

ah sorry, forgot that point ^^

they drop no artifact power and no gear
    they drop an item you can use. you will get one buff for an hour, one of these:
    +25% max hp
    +50% received healing
    +25% haste
    -50% cd on eyebeam and +50% damage
    chance to deal extra shadowflame damage, something around 6k

You can have only one active at once and they don't work in mythic keystone dungeons, raids and rated pvp instaces (arena, bg)

additionally they can drop a pet or the hidden vengeance artifact appearance

Can you only defeat 1 boss per day in the Twisting Nether?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Can you only defeat 1 boss per day in the Twisting Nether?
    no you can kill as many as you want but you only get loot on the first kill

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    no you can kill as many as you want but you only get loot on the first kill
    However, you can only summon 1 per day,,since after that the book disappears. If you want to kill others you'll have to let another Demon Hunter that stil has the summoning available.

Is there someone who actually got the hidden artifact appearance?

And how do you guys handle this? YELL in the order hall for help?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Is there someone who actually got the hidden artifact appearance?

And how do you guys handle this? YELL in the order hall for help?
    I usually just step inside and there's either people there gathering up or the fight is already underway, so far I've only had to solo it once.

90% of the time i am all alone in there -.-