Question Do I need to save lots of Order Resources?

Right now I am sitting on 23k Order Resources.

My char ilvl is 828 but I would like to buy the set pieces and upgrade them to 840, is that worth?

Can you give me any advice? Thanks alot!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Right now I am sitting on 23k Order Resources.

My char ilvl is 828 but I would like to buy the set pieces and upgrade them to 840, is that worth?

Can you give me any advice? Thanks alot!!!!!
    Yes, buy the set pieces and upgrade them. Pretty much all order hall resources are good for right now. I did it with 5 pieces which brought me up to 840 ilvl
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Order hall advancements are expensive.
    But also take days.to complete.
    Id keep some for later tho.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to keep the amount I would need for the next advancement, I'll spent the rest on upgrades.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    I'm going to keep the amount I would need for the next advancement, I'll spent the rest on upgrades.
    The upgrades you talking about are those "Order Advancements" and "Artifact Resarch Notes"???

Thanks alot guys. So I will upgrade at least one item or two for now.

Thanks!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    The upgrades you talking about are those "Order Advancements" and "Artifact Resarch Notes"???

Thanks alot guys. So I will upgrade at least one item or two for now.

Thanks!!!!!
    Well, I will keep the amount needed for order advancements and artifact research, yes. The rest I'll spend on item upgrades
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)