Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Every wanted quest gives you 2 quests done. So it is not that grindy... Took me like 5 hours, because i had to do 2 dungeons
    No they don't

seems very alt unfriendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Wow dude you want more direction and don't think blizzard did everything perfectly?

Okay edgelord.

Wtf are you on about? Edgelord? How did you get that from my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    ...He probably refers to how Snorlax called him an edgelord for simply not liking a part of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    It's his uberedgy way of stating disagreement.

Still feels to early as I haven't played much, but from what I've seen:

- The mission table in class halls feel way to similiar to the ones from your garrison, I hate having these Facebook-esque mini games
    - The zones feel cramped with way to much stuff to do in short distances. I really like having more open zones like Howling Ford that still had as much content
    - The story is decent but I expected a lot better
    - Some classes are very boring to play after the prune
    - No flying, this is one of these expansions where I wouldn't mind having it due to the zones being a bit of a pain to navigate
    - The music hasn't impressed me at all

Aside from that the game has been mostly fine to me.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2016-09-05 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    The black bar at the top of the screen when in your Order Hall.

Tyrande's voice actress.

These two are the current weak points I've seen. Heil and well met champion, buy Legion already.
    I have no problem with the bar at all, but maybe if yo uhave a special UI it gets in the way?

PvP balance is the problem. Almost every offensive spec hits way too hard. People dying in a stun is the norm. It's like call of duty, not warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    I have no problem with the bar at all, but maybe if yo uhave a special UI it gets in the way?

PvP balance is the problem. Almost every offensive spec hits way too hard. People dying in a stun is the norm. It's like call of duty, not warcraft.
    I didn't even know about the bar. But that's because I have Titan Panel over it.

Treasures are worse, we don't fight Legion and do stupid things in quests like preventing Kobolds from creating biggest candle ever, Warriors theme, and world quests being adventurer guide tab being put on map and with some rewards. Also nothing to do, but I will always complain about that and at least I can level all alts meanwhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    No they don't
    Yes they do. I just did it

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    seems very alt unfriendly.
    Alt unfriendly? You don't even need to go that far. It's even dual spec unfriendly. "PICK A SPEC SOON AND STICK WITH IT, DIMWIT" is what they're telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Alt unfriendly? You don't even need to go that far. It's even dual spec unfriendly. "PICK A SPEC SOON AND STICK WITH IT, DIMWIT" is what they're telling us.
    To be fair, so few specs are fun, that this isn't really that much of an issue :P

Not really, Artifact Knowledge and you can get 80% traits easily.

That's not really true. You get so much Artifact Power once you hit 110, it's not an issue to keep 2 specs going. My Paladin's main spec is Holy and that's where I used all of my AP while leveling. Now that I'm at a point where artifact traits cost several thousands of AP, I save all the +20, +75 and +100 AP items for my Retribution off-spec and use the rest on my main spec. I've got 16 traits unlocked on the Silver Hand, and 11 unlocked on the Ashbringer. That's really not that bad of a difference, and the gap will close even more with Artifact Knowledge.

Not to mention that there's still 3 weeks left before the first raid unlocks, that's plenty of time to get a second artifact at a decent place.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2016-09-05 at 05:18 PM.

True

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Addon to remove 1st weak point
    2nd weak point ?? mute sound
    Lmfao <3

OT though: Not even a week in people trying to nitpick anything and everything. Oh well. Millions will enjoy it some cynics will find something to QQ about =P
    My issue is the lack of armory updates for Legion :'(
    Oh and a few times already I've run out of World quests to do (I don't participate in the PvP ones)
    135ish WQ done with achieve for 100 different ones
    Yea sure, I'll delete Tyrande's voice acting sounds from my WoW folder. I totally knew she was going to suck.

Short list:
    - No flying
    - Black bar above screen in Order Hall
    - Lag in underbelly
    - Lag in 40man Bgs
    - PVP balance and anti caster / cloth meta, retarded burst for melees
    - No Karazhan in LFD
    - Too few quest
    - Lvl 110 comes too fast
    - Heroics / Mythics are too easy

"it's the griiiiinnnnnd always gonna be an uphill battle........."

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much content! (joking though, just a laugh at some complaints).

Though, in truth, would say that some of the quests are a little too vague.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The bad feeling we're being flooded in too much stuff to do and in 1 month, 2 months top all this stuff will be obsolete.