Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Just as many people have rose-colored glasses for the past when they are bored or dissatisfied, many people have rose-colored glasses for the new and shiny because their memories of the past are dulled.
    I dont think you understand the term "rose colored glasses" very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    You're kinda forgetting that the ultimate antagonist (the source of the Sha and the power Garrosh used) WAS an Old God. Sure the dead remains of one, but it was still heavily an Old God expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Umm the whole expansion was about an old god (y'shaarj) and his influence on Pandaria and eventually garrosh and the whole world through garrosh.

But pandas, so that doesn't count, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Sorry, my bad. But still the Old God involvement wasn't clear in the beginning. It was some Asian fantasy world, where one could rest and meditate after all those Azeroth-saving battles.

7+ Year Old Account
    BEST EXPANSION EVER !!!!11111!!!ONE!!!!!!

Im so tired of these threads, it has been a week, yes you are infatuated with the level process , yes there is new stuff to do. Give it a couple months and maybe start saying that but 20 of these threads everyday is stupid.

Dont just throw praise at blizzard or they will get lazy. Everyone always raves about how good the xpac is for the first couple weeks . then we get 14 month content droughts