10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    EnM is a HoT, so we can't apply multiple EnM HoTs on a target simultaneously. I think that is why we always suck at tank healing/5-man/arenas.
    you realize st healing is one of monks strengths

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    EnM is a HoT, so we can't apply multiple EnM HoTs on a target simultaneously. I think that is why we always suck at tank healing/5-man/arenas.
    wat

10char

Deleted
    Did get a Amalgam's Seventh Spine from Mythic blackrook hold today and the trinket is alot better then I thought. Its per target so you can get manaback from multiple targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    you realize st healing is one of monks strengths
    I actually have a question about that. I was on a break before Legion started so I didn't try the new version of monks during the end of WoD. Now I found myself strugling a bit to top the tank when the damages are really high on him. Is there anything more I can do than having ReM/EnM on him and eventually spamming Effuse which doesn't seem to do much at all? I feel like I can cocoon/artefact once but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    I actually have a question about that. I was on a break before Legion started so I didn't try the new version of monks during the end of WoD. Now I found myself strugling a bit to top the tank when the damages are really high on him. Is there anything more I can do than having ReM/EnM on him and eventually spamming Effuse which doesn't seem to do much at all? I feel like I can cocoon/artefact once but that's about it.
    You act like that effuse your spamming is doing nothing.

If you have 220% (what my monk has in shit gear) mastery, that effuse is doing ~600% sp per cast, on top of having 2 powerful hots already on the target.

While yes, you can only spam effuse/vivify into the targets, that tunneled healing is extremely high.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2016-09-04 at 09:03 AM.

I did the class order campaign and the 3rd relic slot is still locked. Is this a bug?

NVM, there was another quest after that .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-04 at 02:40 PM.

Sheilun's Gift is your friend when you need to top someone up fast but EvM+ReM+Effuse Spam should be enough if the tank is playn correctly
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Sheilun's Gift is your friend when you need to top someone up fast but EvM+ReM+Effuse Spam should be enough if the tank is playn correctly
    That. SG is very good for situations you are the only healer... because, you know, you'll be sniped in raids

But at max stacks it is pretty much filling the tank completely this early.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

I have a couple of question about MW, as I read above is it true I can't apply ReM on the same target twice? What about Enveloping Mists?
    Also considering how are artifact works, should I try to stay near the tank and damage dealers during encounters?
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    That. SG is very good for situations you are the only healer... because, you know, you'll be sniped in raids

I have problems using SG for emergency tank healing because of the long cast time. In mythics the tank is usually dead before i can finish the cast in high damage scenarios. Yes you can pre cast it before the tank takes any damage but thats pretty tricky. I usually use it to get dds health again. For tanks tft+ enveloping+effuse spamming usually does the trick and if thats not enough there is always life cocon.
    Last edited by mmoc10902218dd; 2016-09-05 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Just have to get used to the cast time. I find the spell to be very strong and uses alot of times to save mana. Doing 1 million healing does cost a good chunk of mana after all.

Its max 1 hot of each type per target. I like to go into range for mists of sheilun explosion and Celestial Breath healing, both are very strong healing for no mana.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-09-05 at 09:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if we're going to follow the logic that a 2.0 cast time is too long because the tank would die, wouldn't the tank die anyway if you're healing them with a spell that does far less healing but has .5 less cast time?

the solution is to stack more haste and learn to pre-cast

So how much haste would you recommend for lifecycle /manatea gameplay?

I'm sitting at 12% haste and it seems fine.

My other stats are 28% crit, 142% mastery, 13% versatitly am I doing it right ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

if it gets sniped then you didnt need to cast it in the first place?

7+ Year Old Account
    MW just sucks in 5-man. Revival sucks. No good spells to heal tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    if the tank is playn correctly
    That only proves MW sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have 220% (what my monk has in shit gear) mastery, that effuse is doing ~600% sp per cast, on top of having 2 powerful hots already on the target.
    Your math is wrong. Only around 450% sp for effuse per cast.

Haven't really seen what other healers are capable of yet, but we definitely don't sucks in 5 man's. Lifecycles rotation with ft for controlled burst and the double instant EnV's over rt has been more then enough for 5 mans for me, puts up great numbers it'd seem.. SG is just the icing of the cake

7+ Year Old Account
    if we're going to follow the logic that a 2.0 cast time is too long because the tank would die, wouldn't the tank die anyway if you're healing them with a spell that does far less healing but has .5 less cast time?

the solution is to stack more haste and learn to pre-cast
    Oh. WTF? stacking more haste? I highly doubt whether it works. Haste is shit if you are below mana cap. Currently, it is just in that case.
    Pre-cast doesn't solve problem.

When the tank is taking heavy damage I should just spam Effuse? I'm not running serpant and I don't think soothing mist does that much. I thought I had read somewhere not to spam effuse. Maybe I should get rid of mist wrap.

Deleted
    I'm loving RT in dungeons

Those instant EM's

I find MW very good in 5 mans. Are most people using RT? Im using Mistwrap and FT. Drink between pulls. SG is an amazing spell if you are a little preemptive in your thinking. Its a 2 sec cast time, but if you let 12 stack up, its essentially a 2 sec cast time lay on hands. Maybe better.

Also, how are most mythic raiders filling out their artifact? I followed traditional and then went for revival trait. I have that now and am about to start heading towards dancing mists. Im thinking of hitting the vivify trait before ReM. Any thoughts?