Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Naisha and the Tomb of Sargeras

So as I am expecting Tomb of Sargeras to become a raid/zone (Though, one could argue since the Portal is on the outside once we go in we'll get teleported to the Twisting Nether and will never enter the Tomb's interior)

I was wondering: Will we be seeing Naisha in one form or another? She's presumed dead because, well a tomb fell on top of her. But as death in WoW can be turned around pretty quickly and we never actually saw her die. Do you think we will we find her alive? Or maybe just her Glaive and what's left of her corpse? Or perhaps even her ghost?

I could see some item referenceing but thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I fully expect Naisha and Drak'thul to make an appearance in or around the Tomb of Sargeras - perhaps only as easter egg type occurrences, but perhaps even as encounters in their own right.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I fully expect Naisha and Drak'thul to make an appearance in or around the Tomb of Sargeras - perhaps only as easter egg type occurrences, but perhaps even as encounters in their own right.
    Drak'thul is apparently already in-game, southern shore of the Broken Shore? Must've missed him

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Drak%27thul

10+ Year Old Account
    Drak'thul seems kinda somber about what happened to his clan....I hope they include him in the Tomb of Sargeras, maybe he'll feel some kind of animosity towards Guldan and help us and as for Naisha I got this feeling we are going to see Guldan use her corpse against us in a effort to slow us down....Maiev gonna be pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Drak'thul is apparently already in-game, southern shore of the Broken Shore? Must've missed him

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Drak%27thul
    Interesting, is he involved in any quests or just sort of there?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Interesting, is he involved in any quests or just sort of there?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    When approached, he simply tells visitors to go away.

Might just be there as an Easter Egg right now and become relevant later? In a way I could see him not wanting to get involved but on the other hand he's for as far we know the last survivor of our Gul'dan's posse

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We will probably see her in form of dried blood splatter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Drak'thul seems kinda somber about what happened to his clan....I hope they include him in the Tomb of Sargeras, maybe he'll feel some kind of animosity towards Guldan and help us and as for Naisha I got this feeling we are going to see Guldan use her corpse against us in a effort to slow us down....Maiev gonna be pissed.
    He probably thinks he's seen a ghost when he sees Gul'dan. Then again he's no stranger to the dead haunting him

I could see her being an undead boss in the Tomb raid ,with probably Maiev being involved in the fight. Either that or a boss will probably drop an item referencing her.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    I could see her being an undead boss in the Tomb raid ,with probably Maiev being involved in the fight. Either that or a boss will probably drop an item referencing her.
    Shame there aren't any weapon drops in Legion or else they could have a boss drop her Glaive

Could be a Sword appearance though (Why not Warglaive? Because someone cosplaying as a Warden shouldn't have fel spots on their skins like DHs have :P #NotallDemonHunters)

If the chamber of the Eye of Sargeras will be in game when the Tomb releases, I'd say it would make a cool easter egg if we saw Naisha's and some other elves corpses around the room. I don't see her becoming a boss or anything, but if she somehow survived then I could see giving her a quest to reunite her with Maiev. Or she'll be just a ghost you can talk to.

That would fucking awesome to see Naisha reuniting with Maiev and they get married. Best love story ever. Too hot to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be very fitting if she was a questline person and we get to see the events of what happened at the tomb or a undead boss we have to fight so her spirit can know peace and not suffer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I am expecting a reference to this aswell, be it an item, a quest or even a role within a future raid.

Deleted
    I agree. I also hope we at least meet her ghost or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I agree. I also hope we at least meet her ghost or something.
    Yeah, can you imagine all the stories such a well developed and deep character could tell us ? Like her encounter with rock, between rock and hard place, or most importantly, she could tell us about her first "crush".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yeah, can you imagine all the stories such a well developed and deep character could tell us ? Like her encounter with rock, between rock and hard place, or most importantly, she could tell us about her first "crush".
    Ahem
    the answer is Gul'dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    That would fucking awesome to see Naisha reuniting with Maiev and they get married. Best love story ever. Too hot to be true.
    Even better if by that time Maiev has become Maiev Demonsong, the best demon hunter to walk Azeroth next to Illidan, and she and Illidan are now lovers. The spirit of Naisha is enraged at the sight of Maiev betraying her with Naisha's murderer. Even more hot and a great set-up for a boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    When approached, he simply tells visitors to go away.
    Actually, he does not on the first time.

He babbles some random stuff and then says "The demons are not your enemy".

Afterwards he tells you to fuck off, you can't repeat the dialogue.