10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >streaming in the year of our lord and savior 2000+20-4
    No, just stop before you get too far into the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    future.
    Zura intensifies.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/167/430/587.png[IMG]
    Okay that is great pun work, even if unintended: Diamond slippers/shoes vs crazy diamond
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Really? o.O The denseness was already high enough without having to dial it up lol
    I still think it's a really, really good show. I wouldn't say they played up the denseness any more than the manga did, it's just that with reading manga it's kinda over and done with really fast while you have to watch it unfold over time in anime. Also anime tends to have to omit some things so it seems like there's more in comparison. I think binging it would make it better.

If I made it seem worse than it was, it was definitely salt or bad phrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    It was pretty good this week, overall I love the series. Your patience is amazing.
    This week was one of the better episodes for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I haven't had as negative a reaction as Sj to many of the episodes. As people commented above, it's not bad it just depends on how much certain things bother you. While Naho being, well, Naho can be irritating at times it doesn't feel plot-induced. The characters are reasonable for their setting and their actions aren't a result of needing to fill a certain number of episodes with romantic waffling.
    Great way to put it. The denseness and beta behavior really irritates me (I'm a really short dude, so I'm alpha as fuck), but it's not out-of-place or out-of-character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I finally watched Panty & Stocking over the last weekend. I've been meaning to watch this for years now, so I'm glad I finally did lol.

I was actually surprised by how good some of the fights looked and I liked the incredibly over-stylized look of the show. Despite not being a fan of most of the cartoons they referenced, I also liked to see all the references to western shows. I do however wonder how well the show actually did because I have no idea how popular western cartoons are in Japan and if they've even really made it over there.

The voice acting was also rather good. I especially liked Panty's and Stocking's VAs.

8/10
    I've had this on PTW for a pretty long time. I may need to get to it sooner since our taste in over-the-top seems to overlap quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    The dub is hilarious. It's Excel Saga tier knowingly bad. They have WAY too much fun.
    aaaaaaaaand I'm going to watch it dubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...just a few more days:

...the wait is killing me.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    So I just found out Wrathion did jack shit in WoD and didn't even intend for Garrosh to invade us

What the fuck Blizz. He was cool as hell in MoP, why'd you make him a useless fuckup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    So I just found out Wrathion did jack shit in WoD and didn't even intend for Garrosh to invade us

What the fuck Blizz. He was cool as hell in MoP, why'd you make him a useless fuckup
    Same. I hope he comes back in some way. They can't build him up like that and abandon him, especially after working so hard to bring back so many characters for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Dragon boss in Darkheart Thicket is pure pain on mythic diff

Onyxia whelp PTSD flashbacks
    Just use more dots?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Onyxia whelp PTSD flashbacks
    being this casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why am I literally riding Malfurion? He does nothing for me...
    There's just not enough time
    [CENTER]

New Game theme so good.

I still like the KanColle one better lol

these dudes are hilarious

Anime needs more Kongou.

15+ Year Old Account

cute

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Anime needs more Kongou.
    [video=youtube;wdXG_fKkJI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXG_fKkJI4[video]
    [video=youtube;hxNMHN3srSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxNMHN3srSs[/ideo]
    I enjoy that it's basically Karen reskinned

I'm actually in the mood to watch anime outside of airing, and in a rare event I'm craving a romance.

Criteria:

- Have some semblance of an ending or form of closure. None of that read the source material nonsense.
    - The relationship to actually go somewhere. Highly preferred that that does not happen on the last episode or essentially at the very end of the show. I want the relationship to actually be fleshed out. If you feel that the build up to the relationship finally occurring at the end of the show is worth violating this requirement, then suggest it.
    - I want the show to be substantial and maintain at least some level of seriousness. Nothing overly saccharine and fluffy.
    - I'd prefer an adult cast, but can accept a younger one if you feel it's worth my time.

If you find my magical unicorn romance anime, I'll love you forever and ever.

Also, a few examples of what I'm looking for:

- Nana
    - Paradise Kiss
    - Natsuyuki Rendezvous
    - Sukitte Ii na yo.
    - 5 Centimeters per Second
    - The Garden of Words
    - Toradora (Not quite what I'm looking for, but I thoroughly enjoyed this show)

My list is extensive, especially when romance anime are concerned. Probably worth checking it as there's a good chance I've seen it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm actually in the mood to watch anime outside of airing, and in a rare event I'm craving a romance.

Criteria:

- Have some semblance of an ending or form of closure. None of that read the source material nonsense.
    - The relationship to actually go somewhere. Highly preferred that that does not happen on the last episode or essentially at the very end of the show. I want the relationship to actually be fleshed out. If you feel that the build up to the relationship finally occurring at the end of the show is worth violating this requirement, then suggest it.
    - I want the show to be substantial and maintain at least some level of seriousness. Nothing overly saccharine and fluffy.
    - I'd prefer an adult cast, but can accept a younger one if you feel it's worth my time.

If you find my magical unicorn romance anime, I'll love you forever and ever.

Also, a few examples of what I'm looking for:

- Nana
    - Paradise Kiss
    - Natsuyuki Rendezvous
    - Sukitte Ii na yo.
    - 5 Centimeters per Second
    - The Garden of Words
    - Toradora (Not quite what I'm looking for, but I thoroughly enjoyed this show)

My list is extensive, especially when romance anime are concerned. Probably worth checking it as there's a good chance I've seen it already.
    Ive been waiting my whole life for this. Here goes.. Man i still cant believe i get a chance to do this... Anways.... Itazura Na Kiss.

Its amazing. Sooo amazing. Has closure and the relationship goes where no anime has yet gone. Atleast from what ive seen ( and ive seen a lot of em )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Ive been waiting my whole life for this. Here goes.. Man i still cant believe i get a chance to do this... Anways.... Itazura Na Kiss.

Its amazing. Sooo amazing. Has closure and the relationship goes where no anime has yet gone. Atleast from what ive seen ( and ive seen a lot of em )
    You're alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    You're alive?
    Rewatching all my favorite romances have given me a little bit of hope to live on in the dreary world. 2 down, many many more to go.