Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Who cares. Anyone paying attention to that over the girls dressed as Harley Quinn is doing it wrong anyways.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Is this really a thread about a stupid meme, with a stupid meme'd twitter hashtag in the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Some Harambe memes are still kind of funny, but a lot of them are a bit dumb. Not half as dumb as caveman spongebob though.
    No offense but you need to spend some time in the less trashy parts of the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused as to why people even go with these memes. It doesn't really bother me, but it does make me question the age of the guys spamming them, hoping they are very young.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Harambe meme spammers need to die. What a bunch of morons. HUEHUE A DEAD MONKEY HUEHUE. I'ts about as retarded as it gets.

LookingForGroup is riddled with them too. Grown men, in their 20-30's (assuming because they up after 12) spamming trade with #dicksoutforharambe. I wonder how many times you've had to be dropped as a child in order to act like that as a grown up.
    Harambe was a gorilla u idiot, and his death showed us that humans act like dictators over animals, they cage them put them on display and shoot them whenever they want over some dumb ass baby and his dumb ass mother just stfu

LookingForGroup is riddled with them too. Grown men, in their 20-30's (assuming because they up after 12) spamming trade with #dicksoutforharambe. I wonder how many times you've had to be dropped as a child in order to act like that as a grown up.
    Have everyone in your guild report them for spamming all at around the same time.

The nerd might get slapped with that instant automatic non-human reviewed silence Blizzard promised wouldn't happen.

#weaponizedtrolling
    #blizzardnetnanny
    #dontportmebro
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Just my taste, a women in a sexy Harambe costume.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is this really a thread about a stupid meme, with a stupid meme'd twitter hashtag in the OP?

No offense but you need to spend some time in the less trashy parts of the internet.
    You need to spend some time getting off your high horse and douching your smelly vagina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck I hope so, I've always wanted a Gorilla suit and now they're gonna be everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    You need to spend some time getting off your high horse and douching your smelly vagina.
    My vagina smells like unicorns and wildflowers, tyvm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Oh fuck I hope so, I've always wanted a Gorilla suit and now they're gonna be everywhere.
    You could have gotten them pre-Harambe, lol. I don't think they're all that rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vagina smells like unicorns and wildflowers, tyvm.
    At least it doesn't smell like Yankee Candle.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    At least it doesn't smell like Yankee Candle.
    Did you see Anderson Cooper's segment about his candle, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you see Anderson Cooper's segment about his candle, lol.
    I did. A basil candle is pretty weird.

Doubt it. Anyone going for "sexy" would reveal more skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I did. A basil candle is pretty weird.
    I agree. I also think it's pretty funny that he bought the candle because his coworkers complained that he smelled, hahaha.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    May both he-dicks and she-dicks be eternally out for our one true Lord and Savior, Harambe,

He is risen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If I was against this meme I would have said people wearing that costume should go the way of Harambe be shot for the safety of children.

But I actually like the meme, so I can't make those kinds of jokes.

Yeah, I just pictured two of my hottest friends dressed as Harambe... would smash. Would most definitely smash.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Harambe meme spammers need to die. What a bunch of morons. HUEHUE A DEAD MONKEY HUEHUE. I'ts about as retarded as it gets.

Some people don't hide pain with humor.. others like me don't give a shit about a dead gorilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit tasteless as a halloween costume.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!