Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'm ok with world quests. I am not ok with artifact power. There needs to be a daily/weekly cap for it or at least some catch up mechanisms for alts and returning players.
    The catch up mechanics is Artifact Knowledge. The amount of Artifact Power you receive when you start getting Artifact Knowledge is insane.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'll always take too much content over too little. Especially as someone who doesn't do guild raiding.
    I thought the only reason you did anything in this game was to prepare for the challanges that are in guild raiding. What is the purpose otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the one where nobody will carry undergeared players - aka mythic raiding ?

just wait till this reset to see first "lfm mythic dungeons must be 840" forming left and right - anyone who is behind a curve and dont have guild to raid with will be f... and have to do it with weak groups which will wipe a lot more then good groups efectively wasting time that could be pushed into suramar or AP grind falling even more behind with each incoming week.
    whot, i work 10hs a day and other stuffs... im doing mythic dungeons like piece of cake,the most funny thing is that im using my current AP gain on my Off spec till i have AK upgraded. why are you all so exagerated? rofl.

if you only can play 1 hour a day then raiding is not for you, you just dont have the time.

Everybody wanna play WoW, but don't nobody wanna play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    The catch up mechanics is Artifact Knowledge. The amount of Artifact Power you receive when you start getting Artifact Knowledge is insane.
    in couple of weeks ? yes agree with it - but by that moment a lot of people will simply leave the game from boredom because AK wont accumlate fast enough and they will hit the wall pretty soon.

I'm okay with it. Still 50 times better than the joke of an expansion we had before.

Deleted
    Lol, "grinding".

It's called content.

im ok with this, MMOs always should be a infinite game, love it or abandon it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Of course, you don't HAVE to do them. If you're fine with not being able to compete either in pvp or raiding.
    No, you don't have to do them every single day. I don't know how many people compete at that high a level in either PVP or raiding. The numbers we see suggest it's not all that high. So, I suppose for most, that's just fine. Personally, I play a co-operative game more than anything else.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

From the developer interviews before launch:

In other words, they will continue to add new traits, or new ranks of the hidden traits, probably at the same time as new raid tiers.

After doing one week of world quests, how do you feel about dedicating the next 2 years of your life (expected expansion lifetime) doing them every single day? Of course, you don't HAVE to do them. If you're fine with not being able to compete either in pvp or raiding.
    I feel a lot better about it than I feel about having to put up with people like you whining for the next two years of my life (expected expansion lifetime).
    Beta Club Brosquad

Yes, next question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'm ok with world quests. I am not ok with artifact power. There needs to be a daily/weekly cap for it or at least some catch up mechanisms for alts and returning players.
    There is a catch-up mechanic. After the next few weeks the amount you obtain is scaled up. So if you level a new character or someone starts mid legion they can catch up much, much faster.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least there is a reason to log in unlike shitty ass wod and mop.

If you're fine with not being able to compete either in pvp or raiding.
    Ugg.

99.9 percent of players are not able to compete in PvP or raiding. This idea that most players need to min/max to have fun is dumb. If you don't want to grind all the dailies every day then don't. You can still raid on everything but the highest of the high levels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    At least there is a reason to log in unlike shitty ass wod and mop.
    I feel like you must not have played during MoP, given that the biggest complaint people had about the expansion was that there were so many dailies and reputations at max level that people didn't feel like they had time to complete them all every day.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    and if you slack, Join late or "Take your time" in this "Game" You will fall behind with no way to catch up, Just think of it as a race, With no end in sight, So be there at the start of the race is the best thing.
    It's not a race, you have already lost. if you are not a top raider in a top guild right now you have already lost. People can very easily "fall behind" and still raid just fine and do quite well in the vast majority of content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I feel like you must not have played during MoP, given that the biggest complaint people had about the expansion was that there were so many dailies and reputations at max level that people didn't feel like they had time to complete them all every day.
    U rite. I cleared t14 heroic, cleared t15 normal the first day, quit and came back as a casual and was stuck on a tiny fucking island killing frogs for the entirety of 5.4. There was literally nothing to do and 0 variety in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That is because you were not supposed to complete them all. The original idea was you can shake it up every day and not feel like you had to do the same dailies every day. It was supposed to make doing dailies fun.

However, of course, what happened is people decided that HAD to do every daily for every faction every day and shockingly got totally burned out on dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    World quests are fine. I just wish they'd made it so artefacts were researched a bit faster.
    I can sympathize but I'm thinking they are thinking of some gating, I dunno. Once the artifact research is done AP farming will go a bit quicker or feel more rewarding.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've always liked daily quests and I like that there is a variety: gold, resources, gear, artifact power. They're all different and you can pick and choose.
    This. 10 char