Deleted
    What is the best trinkets for Arms pre-raid? Warriorsarri mentioned Chaos Talisman, Heirloom trinket or a high IL Str/Mas world quest trinket to be the best, but the list on Icyveins says otherwise.

Anyone been able to find stat weights for arms? The FAQ doesn't have them and nor does IV. I main Warlock usually and am used to the amazing amount of resources available for locks. Are warriors just starved on content creators?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthilan View Post
    Anyone been able to find stat weights for arms? The FAQ doesn't have them and nor does IV. I main Warlock usually and am used to the amazing amount of resources available for locks. Are warriors just starved on content creators?
    You don't use one set of stat weights, because stat weights are derived from your individual gear. Example: If I Have more haste than you, Versatility will probably be weighted higher, while you could very well weight Haste higher.

Deleted
    Is Potion of Deadly Grace still our go-to? How much better is it than just using the WoD str potions.

I thought Potion of the Old War was our go to

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Probably because it does so at twice the cooldown.
    even warbreaker + cleave/whirlwind pulls pretty respectable dps with battle cry. and im not running fob or trauma.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    even warbreaker + cleave/whirlwind pulls pretty respectable dps with battle cry. and im not running fob or trauma.
    Still not competitive with Fury aoe, especially if you focus on single target dps.

Still not competitive with Fury aoe
    Competitive numbers and fun wise.

Are you guys running sweeping strikes for mythics? I'd like to but really got used to using dauntless with fr

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    Still not competitive with Fury aoe, especially if you focus on single target dps.
    problem is Fury aoe is weaker than DH, unholy, outlaw by far so not worth bothering with, whereas FR arms is up there on ST so still brings value.

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    problem is Fury aoe is weaker than DH, unholy, outlaw by far so not worth bothering with, whereas FR arms is up there on ST so still brings value.
    Well Fury AoE to be good you pretty much need 4 points into the fury tree, which is super easily obtainable. Very simple to just switch beteen arms and fury

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Well Fury AoE to be good you pretty much need 4 points into the fury tree, which is super easily obtainable. Very simple to just switch beteen arms and fury
    you can't switch in mythic+ which is the only relevant content to discuss apart from raids

Deleted
    I don't know. Only DH I've seen with 837 and a legendary was not that far above me without BS up. And with BS I peak above 1mio. But then again, I did not group with many good melees, so it's only anectodal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    you can't switch in mythic+ which is the only relevant content to discuss apart from raids
    The discussion above was related to switching in dungeons, though. But it's a good point. While Arms is really strong for bosses, I find it really lacks on ordinary trash, when BS is not up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    I guess I'll just stick to prot for mythic+... but also with mythic+ the 1.5min burst (or even <1min if you just use BC) is still really good.

I cant find the FR build any fun. I have way more fun with the Overpower/Mortal Combo/Trauma/Oportunity Strikes or whatever that is *not* FR.

Is FR the only way to be any good in dungeons and normal raids?
    Last edited by tonysniper; 2016-09-06 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    I cant find the FR build any fun. I have way more fun with the Overpower/Trauma/Oportunity Strikes one.

Is FR the only way to be any good in dungeons and normal raids?
    The build you like is middle of the pack. Around even with fury. It'll be better in trash and worse on bosses than the FR build. But you won't be a hindrance to your group running that build.
    Last edited by globezorz; 2016-09-06 at 12:45 AM.

Depends. Fury burst AoE is definitely stronger, and it's up a lot. DH and Outlaw will win out on sustained cleave, though Outlaw needs some RNG to do so. Can't speak for Unholy as I haven't run with many, but Fury is definitely strong for Mythic dungeons.

Anyone with a good rotation for FR arms warrior? Or a good guide for it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Depends. Fury burst AoE is definitely stronger, and it's up a lot. DH and Outlaw will win out on sustained cleave, though Outlaw needs some RNG to do so. Can't speak for Unholy as I haven't run with many, but Fury is definitely strong for Mythic dungeons.
    Outlaw does need rng ye but it also along with those other specs beats out fury ST, I think DH and WW are the highest cleave ive seen in 5mans so far, WW monks are pretty ridiculous, I'm not sure how there artifact on use made it through balancing that strong its hitting insanely hard on a 40 second cd. I think you could play fury fine in mythic + but I dont see the point when other classes trump us at the one thing fury has whereas FR arms can be insane for burst ST on tougher boss fights, also mythic + is heavily weighted towards sustained cleave on larger packs, this is why on beta people were running BM hunters and even affliction locks as they are above most at it.

Outlaw does need rng ye but it also along with those other specs beats out fury ST, I think DH and WW are the highest cleave ive seen in 5mans so far, WW monks are pretty ridiculous, I'm not sure how there artifact on use made it through balancing that strong its hitting insanely hard on a 40 second cd. I think you could play fury fine in mythic + but I dont see the point when other classes trump us at the one thing fury has whereas FR arms can be insane for burst ST on tougher boss fights, also mythic + is heavily weighted towards sustained cleave on larger packs, this is why on beta people were running BM hunters and even affliction locks as they are above most at it.
    WW is legit overpowered. It's artifact ability is basically the same as Fury, except it doesn't need all the cooldowns, and FoF/RSK hit like trucks without any form of RNG damage-limitation (unlike Enrage).

Still, I've done a lot of Mythics, and I did a lot of + on beta, and I can safely say that Fury works really well for them, mainly due to the short cooldowns. This isn't to say it's perfect, nor not beaten by any means, but it's hardly an issue that only effects Fury... still a lot of other classes/specs being outshined by those listed as well.